Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome home @Luca :smile:. We have people from all over the planet here & you will be sure to find the best methods of vaping the lovely charas you get. Check out the Dynavap thread as it would be a great vape for traditional hash & strongly replicates smoking a spliff or taking a bong rip :biggrin:.

Welcome @Luca hope you enjoy it over this way in the world of interwebs

Tis a nice place to cruise round and share with ppl...pretty easy going lot :)

Congrats on the full conversion I felt so much better once I got rid of both tobacco and Combustion

It really is the way to get your meds without harming yourself at the same time

Hi people!
I'm Luca, I'm from Italy.

I'm very new to vaporizing, i just stop smoking tobacco after 25 years.

Hope to enjoy vape from the rest of my life, and here hope to know how, or the best way to vape my loved hash.
Ask any specific questions that you have.... so we can understand your needs (and tools at hand) and better assist with the improvement of your medicinal goals and needs.
I am sure between the members here, that you can be guided onto an improved experience for your particular preferences.

I am 710 coils Also known as mutten840 otherwise known as Shane
Started a company a few months ago selling coils and bangers and have been busy building my loyal customer following, while growing my selection of wares.
I am located up in Washington and love to explore the PNW (Pacific North West)

Been smoking and dabbing since I can remember and it is what keeps me grounded and chill =)
@Baron23 and @momofthegoons told me I was slipping by not being part of this forum and so here I am =)

Looking forward to checking the place out and doing some sweet sweet posting =P

Started a company a few months ago selling coils and bangers and have been busy building my loyal customer following, while growing my selection of wares.

Been smoking and dabbing since I can remember and it is what keeps me grounded and chill =)
@Baron23 and @momofthegoons told me I was slipping by not being part of this forum and so here I am =)

Welcome @710 coils
Good bunch here I think you will find
I have recently been put onto your products too and have been eyeing some things...

I think you shall find this community a welcoming and enjoyable one...

Welcome, Shane!

I have one of 710coils opaque quartz banger, coil, and coil clip set and they are wonderful high quality products backed w great CS.

Cheers

Hi all,

I'm fluxerheaters on this board, and I'm mr_cfromcali on FC, r/vaporents, and r/dynavap.

I'm primarily a Dynavap user, and one of my hobbies is making and selling desktop and portable induction heaters for Dynavap vaporizers. I have some pictures and links in this introduction, which I posted to a different VA thread:

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/dynavap-and-other-induction-heaters.651/page-2#post-21963

I stopped using combustion as a methodology earlier this year, so I'm also happy to expand my knowledge of vaporizers and vaporization techniques. Nice to meet you folks. :wave:

PS: My web site, www.fluxerheaters.com, has more induction heater info and pictures.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Long time smoker and have been vaping for about 5 years. Solo is my is my portable weapon of choice.
Bought one and fell in love. Lost it somewhere in the house and was devastated. Bought another and ended up finding
the first one, then I had two. I had bought a third one before I went to Amsterdam, because of the paranoia of traveling through
customs and figured it might not come home with me. It did, now i have three. I mostly use the Solo with a bong from Thick Ass glass,
and a carb attachment from Oregon Glass Blowers. Load it up with water, ice, herb and sail away. So smooth...
Anyway, thanks for having me. - CJD

bong.jpg

Hi everyone. Long time smoker and have been vaping for about 5 years. Solo is my is my portable weapon of choice.
Bought one and fell in love. Lost it somewhere in the house and was devastated. Bought another and ended up finding
the first one, then I had two. I had bought a third one before I went to Amsterdam, because of the paranoia of traveling through
customs and figured it might not come home with me. It did, now i have three. I mostly use the Solo with a bong from Thick Ass glass,
and a carb attachment from Oregon Glass Blowers. Load it up with water, ice, herb and sail away. So smooth...
Anyway, thanks for having me. - CJD
Welcome to the asylum CrazyJoeDavola. :biggrin:

1098163_1248193015198084_5017768591491674775_n.jpg

Hi all,

I'm fluxerheaters on this board, and I'm mr_cfromcali on FC, r/vaporents, and r/dynavap.

I'm primarily a Dynavap user, and one of my hobbies is making and selling desktop and portable induction heaters for Dynavap vaporizers. I have some pictures and links in this introduction, which I posted to a different VA thread:

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/dynavap-and-other-induction-heaters.651/page-2#post-21963

I stopped using combustion as a methodology earlier this year, so I'm also happy to expand my knowledge of vaporizers and vaporization techniques. Nice to meet you folks. :wave:

PS: My web site, www.fluxerheaters.com, has more induction heater info and pictures.
Welcome to the asylum CrazyJoeDavola. :biggrin:

View attachment 5169
Welcome to both of you!

I was late to the party, I started with the Air, and welcome to young and old.:thumbsup:

Looked at solo's

Ended up with a Plenty and now am on the GAS n VAS trail searching for a cure

Welcome to the newcomers

This be the site to chill n share without knobs killing your buzz....

Hi all,

I am a 60-something composer of acoustic instrumental music, and have been using cannabis for over 40 years. I've found it incredibly helpful on the mental health front helping me with anxiety, depression, ADHD, and OCD. And it's helped me steer clear of opioids I was prescribed (and didn't get) for sciatic nerve damage.

I've been vaporizing flower full-time for a year now. Believe it or not it was the Vivant Alternate that proved to me vaping flower was 'doable' for me. I'd been combusting for over 40 years at that point. But I was amazed at what the possibilities of vaping offered.

Then I found a few forums, and my learning took off. I've spent most of the past year recovering from a really bad case of tendinitis in both hands. It's been tough resting, but in the interim I've learned so much about a plant I thought I already knew well. Hah. And better ways to use the plant.

After a month on FC I found out about the Milaana and Vapcaps and I was introduced to the self-regulated on-demand world, and there was no looking back. I've been blown away at the benefits of vaping. I feel better, I've lost weight, and my space is cleaner and more organized. And I've conserved so much cannabis through vaping over the past 12 months that I put together a pretty nice collection of vapes all financed from the $ I've saved through vaping.

These days my Lil' Bud and Vapcaps with @ddave Water Wands do most of the heavy lifting around my house. When I want a regulated session I turn to my OG Arizer Solo, and I dig the heck out of that too.

I look forward to learning even more from this community, and sharing my experience when helpful.

Cheers folks.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back