Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome to the nut house, Lil' Bud & VapCap lover, good to see you here and hope the tendonitis pisses off so you can enjoy your music stress-free!

What a nice welcome. Thanks everyone.

Hi all,

I am a 60-something composer of acoustic instrumental music, and have been using cannabis for over 40 years. I've found it incredibly helpful on the mental health front helping me with anxiety, depression, ADHD, and OCD. And it's helped me steer clear of opioids I was prescribed (and didn't get) for sciatic nerve damage.

I've been vaporizing flower full-time for a year now. Believe it or not it was the Vivant Alternate that proved to me vaping flower was 'doable' for me. I'd been combusting for over 40 years at that point. But I was amazed at what the possibilities of vaping offered.

Then I found a few forums, and my learning took off. I've spent most of the past year recovering from a really bad case of tendinitis in both hands. It's been tough resting, but in the interim I've learned so much about a plant I thought I already knew well. Hah. And better ways to use the plant.

After a month on FC I found out about the Milaana and Vapcaps and I was introduced to the self-regulated on-demand world, and there was no looking back. I've been blown away at the benefits of vaping. I feel better, I've lost weight, and my space is cleaner and more organized. And I've conserved so much cannabis through vaping over the past 12 months that I put together a pretty nice collection of vapes all financed from the $ I've saved through vaping.

These days my Lil' Bud and Vapcaps with @ddave Water Wands do most of the heavy lifting around my house. When I want a regulated session I turn to my OG Arizer Solo, and I dig the heck out of that too.

I look forward to learning even more from this community, and sharing my experience when helpful.

Cheers folks.
Welcome, my friend. Nice to see you join us here in the Asylum! :goofy::nut:

Nothing wrong with growing old disgracefully, welcome to the Asylum.
letting go of the poo.
sounds like something an Asylum resident would do!

Warmest welcome to all our new members. Kick back & have a wander around. It ain't like you can leave here. Once you tick agree on the registration that is consent & you are permanent residents :nut:.

58265161-288-k276525.jpg

Welcome aboard @Whisper, you are not alone in the computer stakes, being on this forum may improve your skills, maybe even with computers.:thumbsup:
Nice Avatar too, nice and serene, just like here.:smug:

Your pretty intelligent!

My MOD with ROSIN in the tank (RBA) = beyond CIVILIZATION

What nail do buy?
I have a lot of tanks MODIFIED for CANNABIS products.

I'm into CIVILIZATION COLLAPSE, maybe that's why I alway try to stay CIVILIZED!

Sorry this GSC ROSIN is kind of strong at 40 watts?
20 watt with a clean cotton setting + rosin (Kush kine) = Civilized (I pretend 2-B)

I'm feeling a liitle Schpilkas in the Gazinka... (Mike Myers)
Mike Myers is so cool!
@momofthegoons fix this mess please!
Sorry

Heck, we learn here from each other every day.
I think that each catastrophe in life has made me a better person.
I believe that of all of us.
Every time we leap over the river to escape the hunter... and our tail gets wet...
we learn something new, and become better individuals.
That is the Universe's way.
Nobody knows except for my Patty, and I will share it with you now.
14 years ago, I was in a coma for 5.5 weeks. This was not my first.
I had a head injury and fell into a week long coma 10 years before that.
I rehabed fast from that one, but one thing I know is I felt closer to being what was intended of me after that.
Then I had a concussion five years later, and felt more humble, and that I had a debt to repay to the Universe.
Second coma was all that any of you guys knew about.....
You all knew about the raid on our home as well.
That set me back mentally/developmentally a couple of years ..... but it set both me and Patty back a lifetime of confidence, and crippled us for a time.
We never thought we would heal, but we are healing.... and I only feel more humbled by the Universe's way.
Sit back now, and count the time's that the way of the Universe gave you something every time that something was taken.
Think hard, I know everyone has "things" in there... all of us do .
How many times have you experienced what seemed like divine intervention?
As one starts with their youth, and the neglects they experienced as a child.........
and remembers the times.......
... Everyone walks away a better person from that "Memory Session/Reminder"
Humility makes us want to share and repay our fortune.
Each time we walk down memory lane, and think again of the "things", we become better persons.
@Vitolo U R so cool!
Sorry 2 offend = very UNCOMFORTABLE until EYE MEDICATE 2 reach a level of CIVILIZATION
Need a KUSH break? ( love your post!)

Nice to see you here @LesPlenty . Make yourself at home. The orderlies will be around shortly with your straight jacket and show you to your cell... ahem... room. :biggrin:

View attachment 3965
Please join the MADNESS!

Last edited by a moderator:
High All,
Have asthma, migraines. Went through a horrific time recently, so PTSD.
The PTSD is pretty bad, so I don't like talking to people in person.
Been vaping since late January, 2018. Hadn't been smoking long before that, but with asthma smoking wasn't working out. Vaping has been a miracle treatment for my migraines . It helps with the PTSD.
Glad to be here.

High All,
Have asthma, migraines. Went through a horrific time recently, so PTSD.
The PTSD is pretty bad, so I don't like talking to people in person.
Been vaping since late January, 2018. Hadn't been smoking long before that, but with asthma smoking wasn't working out. Vaping has been a miracle treatment for my migraines . It helps with the PTSD.
Glad to be here.
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here
Nice easy going place
I feel some of your comments, glad the vaping is helping
I also have asthma yet smoked since I was young.....vaping is amazing and really does make a difference to the health - we truly are getting the meds out of the plant with none of the bad :)
Anyway
welcome to the asylum and happy vaping :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back