Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here
Nice easy going place
I feel some of your comments, glad the vaping is helping
I also have asthma yet smoked since I was young.....vaping is amazing and really does make a difference to the health - we truly are getting the meds out of the plant with none of the bad :)
Anyway
welcome to the asylum and happy vaping :)
Thank you. I feel fortunate to have found both vaping, and this site.

Hello!

I found my way here from the vaporents subreddit promoting the MAW giveaway.

41 yr old married father of two lovely girls (almost 7 and almost 2) from the Metro Detroit area where I'm excited that Michigan passed the legalization of recreational use. I quit smoking cigarettes about 3 years ago by vaping nicotine. I'm very familiar with the technology for that form of vaping but I really don't know much about vaping THC and I am hoping to learn a lot more from hanging out here. I'm a diabetic with bad feet and I've had a few surgeries on my left foot so I'm in pain almost nightly. My sister has her medical card and she suggested trying out vaping weed. She got me a cheap pen and cartridge and it's been great. I sleep much better now.

I would love to upgrade the cheap vape pen to something better. The only concern I have is the odor. My wife despises the smell of burning marijuana. The pen set up I have has no odor so she is on board with me vaping in the house in the Man Cave.

Hello!

I found my way here from the vaporents subreddit promoting the MAW giveaway.

41 yr old married father of two lovely girls (almost 7 and almost 2) from the Metro Detroit area where I'm excited that Michigan passed the legalization of recreational use. I quit smoking cigarettes about 3 years ago by vaping nicotine. I'm very familiar with the technology for that form of vaping but I really don't know much about vaping THC and I am hoping to learn a lot more from hanging out here. I'm a diabetic with bad feet and I've had a few surgeries on my left foot so I'm in pain almost nightly. My sister has her medical card and she suggested trying out vaping weed. She got me a cheap pen and cartridge and it's been great. I sleep much better now.

I would love to upgrade the cheap vape pen to something better. The only concern I have is the odor. My wife despises the smell of burning marijuana. The pen set up I have has no odor so she is on board with me vaping in the house in the Man Cave.
Omg... I have another home boy from the D here..... :biggrin: Welcome!

I'm happy that you've found vaping as an alternative to smoking. It's such an enjoyable way to consume cannabis. I think you'll find the smell to not be nearly as much of an issue vaping. And there are tricks to reducing the smell even more. Feel free to ask away... all of us have been there at one point or another.

@Madri-Gal Welcome, it is always great to hear people getting ahead of some problems with the help of nature.:thumbsup:
@TeamSwish great to hear you got ahead of the smoking, there is quite a large selection of vapes to choose from nowadays and a lot of knowledge on this forum to help you steer clear of the lemons (there really aren't too many on sale anymore tbh, competition keeps the manufacturers evolving). You picked a good time to choose a vape or 2 as the Black Friday sales are about to start (some already have) :cheers:

High All,
Have asthma, migraines. Went through a horrific time recently, so PTSD.
The PTSD is pretty bad, so I don't like talking to people in person.
Been vaping since late January, 2018. Hadn't been smoking long before that, but with asthma smoking wasn't working out. Vaping has been a miracle treatment for my migraines . It helps with the PTSD.
Glad to be here.
I vape because it’s CIVILIZED!
I tried to combust however the flavor was a big turn off for me personally!
Welcome to the MADNESS!
VAPING. Will keep guy’s like us enjoying CANNABIS longer in life.
CANNABIS VAPING = CIVILIZED METHOD = MPOV

High All,
Been vaping since late January, 2018. Hadn't been smoking long before that, but with asthma smoking wasn't working out. Vaping has been a miracle treatment for my migraines . It helps with the PTSD.
Glad to be here.
Nice to see you. Madri-Gal! Very different environment over here. WELCOME!

High All,
Glad to be here.
Look I’m pretending 2-B fine?
In fact I have SCA type 6 (guess)
CANNABIS was RECREATIONAL before.
MEDICAL these daze!

U-R better than fine?
U R CIVILIZED!
I Should have used screen name Aphasia. Aphasianne?
CANNABIS is MEDICAL before 5, RECREATIONAL after.
My kids eat corn.
My eldest son tried to kill me? Tried to burn down my house? (Know)
First poison until very ill AND beatings after? I nearly died?
I'm Better now?
CANNABIS saved me
I think.

U-R better than fine?
U R CIVILIZED!
I Should have used screen name Aphasia. Aphasianne?
CANNABIS is MEDICAL before 5, RECREATIONAL after.
My kids eat corn.
I'm Better now?
CANNABIS saved me
I think.
I can be a ass most of the time?
However I want 2 - B nice?
I will learn one day!
cANNABIS saved me?

I'm Better now?
CANNABIS saved me
I think.
I just had a wave of outrage and sorrow.... I am so sorry to hear you've had to endure this in your life. And so happy that you are able to find some relief with cannabis.

I can be a ass most of the time?
However I want 2 - B nice?
I will learn one day!
cANNABIS saved me?
Oh ataxian... you are fine! Just a bit testy before your cannabis at times lol.... :lol: Aren't we all? :razz2:

I'm happy to have both of you here at the asylum.

giphy-17.gif

I just had a wave of outrage and sorrow.... I am so sorry to hear you've had to endure this in your life. And so happy that you are able to find some relief with cannabis.

Oh ataxian... you are fine! Just a bit testy before your cannabis at times lol.... :lol: Aren't we all? :razz2:

I'm happy to have both of you here at the asylum.

View attachment 5935
What I found out is I can-B a PRICK of MISERY!
It’s most likely because my POV on life has switched?
CORPORATE is what I became after being a HIPPIE SURFER?
The new generation R polite! (My experience was very tougher?)
Misunderstood most Likely?
Why did I get a Late on-set disease?
CANNABIS is harmless?
Maybe we R programmed 2 think wrongly?
Where your born & what location effect your belief?
Not crazy.
Maybe I think 2 much?
Shut-up!
I tried however need more KUSH 2-B = CIVILIZED
My 22 year old changed my perspective?
At 60 I found the song not 2 remain da same!
4th wave of change?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back