Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hello all, I'm Andrei (a.k.a. Andrei921). I've been vaping for the past three years to alleviate my migraine symptoms, and I've tried many different vaporizers. My main ones are a TAF Saionara and a Tubo. I'm joining this forum in part to participate in a contest started by Ed's TNT but also because I didn't know this forum existed.

Sup It's Josh. The one and only. :)

I been vaping with my SSV since early 2012 almost every day except 1 year I went hard on the dabs
Hello all, I'm Andrei (a.k.a. Andrei921). I've been vaping for the past three years to alleviate my migraine symptoms, and I've tried many different vaporizers. My main ones are a TAF Saionara and a Tubo. I'm joining this forum in part to participate in a contest started by Ed's TNT but also because I didn't know this forum existed.
Welcome to both of you... glad you found your way here. Hope you enjoy.

And now you know the secret handshake! :biggrin:

giphy-11 2.07.01 PM.gif

I didn't give a very detailed post first time around so here it goes.

I been using cannabis since I was quite young about 12 or 13. I fell in love instantly. It was an instant connection. I just knew it was the thing for me. I use it for recreational purposes but also for it's medicinal benefits not even knowing of the medicinal benefits at the time. Long story short they tried putting me on antidepressant dope when I was 10 years old. That's so fucked up. I was never down with the pharma, I didn't like the way it made me feel and I watched it destroy my mom. Cannabis keeps me on a flat line instead of a wild roller coaster ride of emotions. It keeps me from getting too manic or too depressed. It helps keep me fairly stable. On top of that I have used it to cure my asthma and also to help with intestinal inflammation. Yep you read that right. I cured my asthma. I did it by growing my own which ensured no harmful pesticides or nasties were sprayed on my flowers like most commercially grown bud has, combined with vape only and low temp solventless dabs my asthma magically disappeared after about of year of straight dabbing home grown home made bubble hash. I didn't plan on this or try to do this, it was just a wonderful byproduct of the growing my own. You can do it too! Cannabis improves my quality of life in many ways. The whole cannabis prohibition is a giant conspiracy in my mind to keep the common folk down. Anyone can prosper with the proper utilization of this plant, in both health and wealth.

So after over a decade of smokin joints blunts bongs bowls you name it, I started vaping mainly because of asthma and the constant smoking was really irritating my lungs. A friend of mine had borrowed a SSV and Volcano from another friend and I was instantly sold on the SSV. I went out and bought my own within a week of trying it. My friend also bought his own which was nice because i was able to vape when not at home and his place was pretty much the sesh house in my group of friends. The switch was super easy for me and instantly stopped combusting ever since. It was an easy lifestyle change.

anyways, smoking is disgusting. It's nice to connect with like minded people. I already know a few of you but nice to meet the rest of you.

Happy growing and happy vaping!

A very warm welcome to all our new members. Have a vape & a wander around the various threads. We got something for everyone here & it is all aboard the vape train.

giphy.gif

I've decided to make this place my home...
I'll be honest, the layout of the forums is confusing to me because of the "insane" theme, and so it takes me a while to find anything, but I'm a huge fan of the moderators here and this place also has the BEST contests. Seriously. I just saw the one of a kind woodscents contest and my jaw hit the floor.

So, while I'm not new here, I'll be around much more from now on. :)

I've decided to make this place my home...
I'll be honest, the layout of the forums is confusing to me because of the "insane" theme, and so it takes me a while to find anything,
LOL..... You'll get used to it once the meds kick in....

200-3.gif

I'm a huge fan of the moderators here and this place also has the BEST contests. Seriously. I just saw the one of a kind woodscents contest and my jaw hit the floor.
Thank you... that means a lot. :heart: And stay tuned... another contest starts tomorrow... :razz2:

Im a daily user here and still tryna work my way round the place
Tis the place to be of them all tho....
Lol... well you know I try to make things as confusing as possible... :razz:

In all seriousness... I'm not sure if this is a case of 'what you are used to' or if things could be changed to better suit you guys. So if you have any ideas, you can always hit me up via pm or post in the Suggestion Box.

N
Lol... well you know I try to make things as confusing as possible... :razz:

In all seriousness... I'm not sure if this is a case of 'what you are used to' or if things could be changed to better suit you guys. So if you have any ideas, you can always hit me up via pm or post in the Suggestion Box.
not a complaint, just a fact...lol

Not sure if it needs fixing or its just me not used to it all

Slowly getting used finding stuff...I just get lost and search bar does not always help or understand me...lol

getting there I am....

Hello-
I have been consuming since about 2012, vaporizing exclusively since around 2013. Definitely medical and have been working on addressing various internalized prejudices/assumptions about kind of use ever since. Grateful to have discovered this particular Adaptogen. It helps incredibly Daily use in summer, winter as needed. Depending on my other medical conditions- My Umbrellas are C-PTSD, PTSD,Autism, Fibromyalgia- including, but not limited to conditions within those Insomnia, Restless Leg, IBS, Migraines, Neuropathy (Some of my medical conditions easily escalate with warm weather.) Have been actively expanding my quiver again since around August 2018. I don't know how long form but on but I just stumbled upon it recently.

Last edited:
Hello @Vapeur Rogue and welcome to the forum. :smile:

Cannabis really is a green miracle; isn't it? It helps with so many things.... I use it medicinally, as well, for chronic pain. My husband would probably tell you it's for attitude adjustment. :lol: Whichever it is... it's working. :biggrin:

Thank you.

Well, in His defense, those are not necessarily mutually exclusive! I know my attitude suffers as may pain increases- as does my partner- Who has been canna friendly longer then I have, and realises that he was using medicinally the whole time, "back in the day" Some of what I have found truly amazing is using it first, actually can save both time and money- and sanity! Rather than trying to recall (and afford!) a whole list of other remedies-most of which only address 1-2 issues.

Welcome @Vapeur Rogue
This is a great place to wander round and also share knowledge/experience
Laid back mob here :)
It is a wonderful medicine for so many ailments
I am glad you are finding relief and function from your med use
Vaping really does make the difference in getting the goods and none of the bad - I have noticed and felt all the difference in a positive manner since medicating properly and no combustion :)
Better medication and no bad side affects

Hi

I’ve been using cannabis in all it’s forms for 25 years, been vaping for the last 3. Like ‘Mom’, vaping blew my mind and I absolutely love it. Purely recreational, I just love everything about cannabis, especially now I’ve converted to vaping!

Should have joined before now..

Hi

I’ve been using cannabis in all it’s forms for 25 years, been vaping for the last 3. Like ‘Mom’, vaping blew my mind and I absolutely love it. Purely recreational, I just love everything about cannabis, especially now I’ve converted to vaping!

Should have joined before now..
WELCOME!
I did not vape unit 2012!
So great of an experience!
MEDICAL 4 me.
However I wish it was RECREATIONAL?
The TASTE is AMAZING!
Da EFFECT FANTASY land?
ALICE & WONDER LAND LIVE!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back