Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Let me ask you something?
Can you consume CANNABIS in FRANCE without going to jail?
Lol.. that might be a question one of our French vaporists might be able to answer better...

But I think the answer lies in what I just said... our French vaporists....

In any country that is not legal, there are people who consume cannabis and don't go to jail. The trick is to not get caught. There is an old FC member (Raf007) that I follow on IG. There he goes by ledabster. I know he parties down in the Catacombs. He's also a surfer ataxian. :biggrin: So I'd say there are a fair amount of cannabis enthusiasts in France. :thumbsup:

Lol.. that might be a question one of our French vaporists might be able to answer better...

But I think the answer lies in what I just said... our French vaporists....

In any country that is not legal, there are people who consume cannabis and don't go to jail. The trick is to not get caught. There is an old FC member (Raf007) that I follow on IG. There he goes by ledabster. I know he parties down in the Catacombs. He's also a surfer ataxian. :biggrin: So I'd say there are a fair amount of cannabis enthusiasts in France. :thumbsup:
I want 2-B close to my daughter when she goes 2 UNIVERSITY IN FRANCE!
My sister who lived in ITALY was not able to say?
I was going 2 build a green house for CANNABIS or tent?
Leaving CALIFORNIA is hard 4-me!
I think I might keep my house?
3 year’s away might do da family well?

I would imagine it would be hard. Moving is hard even if it's a block away let alone to another country. But I don't know if you will be okay growing there tbh ataxian. You might have to rely on just buying your herb.

But I totally understand your desire to be close to your daughter while she's there. Not only is it a beautiful country... your daughter will be there lol. I get it. Mine lives in another state and I only see her a couple times a year. And a change of scenery could be fun.

I would imagine it would be hard. Moving is hard even if it's a block away let alone to another country. But I don't know if you will be okay growing there tbh ataxian. You might have to rely on just buying your herb.

But I totally understand your desire to be close to your daughter while she's there. Not only is it a beautiful country... your daughter will be there lol. I get it. Mine lives in another state and I only see her a couple times a year. And a change of scenery could be fun.
I’m freaking out!
I love we’re I grew up!
I love FRANCE however I’m not ready 4 jail?

As a young gun hiding from the FEDS was no problem.
These daze I follow da rules?

Last edited:
Let me introduce myself: from Italy, I have been an ecig vaper for 4 years, and now I also use vaporizers for my "cbd's moments". I see that here there is much to read and learn, a greeting to all.

Benvenuto a casa nostra. Tutti sono i benvenuti qui, quindi divertiti a guardarti intorno. Google translate è una cosa meravigliosa. Buon svapo

@ataxian I have bad news for you mate. In France they have different laws. One of them is if you are caught with cannabis you get one years jail for each gram you have. The only way to get off the charge is if you smoke it all in front of the police. The police are more helpful than in the US so they might even help you smoke it. If you do that they take you home via McDonalds & you get the police discount. It is a pretty cool system when you think about it.

@momofthegoons : Thanks, you're making me feel comfortable and it's not a small thing ...

@Stevenski First of all: I agree that google translator is something indispensable. :razz2:

@ataxian and to the others...

I would like to give some thoughts on the situation of cannabis and law in Italy, and I will try to be brief and concise (in fact the topic is extremely long to discuss and I would bore you all).

- Cannabis (and therefore I'm talking specifically about the product with psychotropic effects) because of a law a few years ago is considered to be like heavy drugs. Cultivating it (even at home), selling it, buying it, transporting it ALWAYS exposes to a criminal procedure, sometimes mitigated by the concept of "modest quantity", which exposes to a less serious penalty, otherwise incurs the charge of "drug dealing".

- Nowadays there are 2 news: 1) a part of our parliament has slightly mitigated the situation, with regard to the introduction of therapeutic cannabis (but we are just at the beginning...Intended only for very few diseases, it is produced little, very poor quality, and the waiting list to have it is very long, also if it is passed by the national health service the person suffering from pathology must always pay a share of the total). 2) the so-called "cannabis light" has been introduced. In practice, producers of cannabis for industrial purposes, textiles, animal feeds, flours, etc., can sell their "flowered buds" as long as they respect a principle: thc MUST be in a percentage between 0.2 and 0.6% of the total.

- These inflorescences can have all the CBD you want, all the terpenes that nature (or genetics) have given them. So now it is possible to buy everywhere, both in physical stores and online, all the main genetics and types of cannabis, but intentionally cultivated so that they do not "express" the thc.

Who would ever want cannabis that does not make you high?

Well ... a lot of people.
A lot of people want all the other hundreds of effects cannabis can donate, and luckily this variety "weakened in thc" can offer.
The illegal market offers a product of dubious quality, often mixed with dangerous additives, with unpredictable effects on consumer health.
The good, healthy raw material is very difficult to find.
This "legal" product has a very high-quality standard, and commercial competition begins to produce its effects on the retail price.

Last edited:
@momofthegoons : Thanks, you're making me feel comfortable and it's not a small thing ...

@Stevenski First of all: I agree that google translator is something indispensable. :razz2:

@ataxian and to the others...

I would like to give some thoughts on the situation of cannabis and law in Italy, and I will try to be brief and concise (in fact the topic is extremely long to discuss and I would bore you all).

- Cannabis (and therefore I'm talking specifically about the product with psychotropic effects) because of a law a few years ago is considered to be like heavy drugs. Cultivating it (even at home), selling it, buying it, transporting it ALWAYS exposes to a criminal procedure, sometimes mitigated by the concept of "modest quantity", which exposes to a less serious penalty, otherwise incurs the charge of "drug dealing".

- Nowadays there are 2 news: 1) a part of our parliament has slightly mitigated the situation, with regard to the introduction of therapeutic cannabis (but we are just at the beginning...Intended only for very few diseases, it is produced little, very poor quality, and the waiting list to have it is very long, also if it is passed by the national health service the person suffering from pathology must always pay a share of the total). 2) the so-called "cannabis light" has been introduced. In practice, producers of cannabis for industrial purposes, textiles, animal feeds, flours, etc., can sell their "flowered buds" as long as they respect a principle: thc MUST be in a percentage between 0.2 and 0.6% of the total.

- These inflorescences can have all the CBD you want, all the terpenes that nature (or genetics) have given them. So now it is possible to buy everywhere, both in physical stores and online, all the main genetics and types of cannabis, but intentionally cultivated so that they do not "express" the thc.

Who would ever want cannabis that does not make you high?

Well ... a lot of people.
A lot of people want all the other hundreds of effects cannabis can donate, and luckily this variety "weakened in thc" can offer.
The illegal market offers a product of dubious quality, often mixed with dangerous additives, with unpredictable effects on consumer health.
The good, healthy raw material is very difficult to find.
This "legal" product has a very high-quality standard, and commercial competition begins to produce its effects on the retail price.
I love CANNABIS!
In CALIFORNIA it’s not a crime?
I thought EUROPE was more advanced?
Underground is so primitive!

Hey I’m Andy Capp, I thought I was a member already but I guess not, anyway. I’m not sure if I can post them here but I’ve recently started making DynaVap accessories that will be available soon. Let me know if you want to see them and point me to where I can post them without stepping on anyone’s toes.

Also I will be having “The First One Is Free” giveaway on instagram as soon as what I have is available @andycappcreations

Last edited:
Hey I’m Andy Capp, I thought I was a member already but I guess not, anyway. I’m not sure if I can post them here but I’ve recently started making DynaVap accessories that will be available soon. Let me know if you want to see them and point me to where I can post them without stepping on anyone’s toes.

Also I will be having “The First One Is Free” giveaway on instagram as soon as what I have is available @andycappcreations
Welcome mate
This a great place to be
I'm sure ppl would like to see some stuff
@momofthegoons will direct you where to go I am sure

@Pizzico and @Andy Capp welcome to the asylum. I enjoyed both of your intros.

Pizz, I'm in the US and I recently started using this lighter herb with almost no THC and I personally enjoy it very much. It does inebriate ever so slightly when I vape a large bowl, but I'm loving the other effects that have become more pronounced. And I have my dreams back, thank you very much. Apparently it was THC that kept me from remembering any dreams for years.

Andy, I'm looking forward to seeing your products and I wish you much success here. People have some love for the vapcap and the aftermarket products.

I want 2-B close to my daughter when she goes 2 UNIVERSITY IN FRANCE!
My sister who lived in ITALY was not able to say?
Keep the house!
California Real Estate is Crazy?
You will want to have a home to come to?
CANNABIS is Legal in Cali.
You are a Cali boy?

Hello,
Nice forum. I’ve been vaping for over a year without combustion (well maybe a couple times) but they were pre rolls laced with hash and yummy... Michigan went full legal and my wife was down with me growing. I started my grow last November and getting into the finishing weeks. I seen that this forum had a grow room and was intrigued, so I registered my membership. Oh favorite vapes are Mighty, Dynavap and Sticky bricks. I’m hoping to save now that I grow and get a nice desktop. Absolutely love vaping and regret waiting so long to start.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back