Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hey just wanted to introduce myself here real quick...

Went by the handle JJFOURTWENTY over on fuckcombustion before I was permabanned from there. Am currently active at Vaporents where I post under a different handle. Was also active on Rollitup, and TheSeedDepot before that went down.

Anywho I love vaping and have pretty much 90% switched over to it starting about five years ago. The high is far superior to smoking and most importantly I can easily vape all day at work and not only get away with it due to lack of smell, but also function at a very productive rate versus smoking which I find causes me to be quite a bit more lethargic.

Current desktop units I own are: FlowerPot, Cloud, SSV, VB2.5, Liger v3/sapphire, five HIsabers, two Underdogs, two Purple-Days, two Toasty Tops, a CRZ. Portables are an ArGo, Firewood 3 & 4, Milaana, FF1, Grasshopper. Previous vapes I've had would be a Supreme v2, Mighty, MFLB, and I believe that's about it. :biggrin: :peace:

Unfortunately mine had a bad element, so I've never experienced how its really supposed to be. Still it's one of the few things I do miss about FC. The classifieds were where I purchased a lot of my vapes second hand.

I am so glad that I stumbled upon this forum. It seems that most if not all are dead these days now that we're in the IG era, which sucks because a lot of people it seems around my age and older find the old forums far superior when it comes to researching or discussion. Now it's all about flexing and emojis.. how can I learn anything from that?

Welcome
This is a great place to be and share and discuss
No knobs round these parts as you may find in other forums
Gee why did they ban you on fc?

They haven't got anything on this place anyways

Welcome again and enjoy the rooms...

Pissed off pakalolo one times too many I suppose. That dude doesn't take criticism on his heavy handed moderation too well.
They are arseholes

I need them to delete my account and posts or change my name but they will not do so
Pakolo and Stu are arrogant

I want mine deleted yet they will not
Now they ignore me

Did someone just say something?...na..:dog:
Welcome to the Asylum @jeffski:thumbsup:

I just want to interject.....

I have had a reputation of being 'heavy handed' as well. But there are really only two rules on this forum that I am a stickler for; breaking the 'Be Nice' rule and no talking general politics. Both of those will have me breaking out the whip faster than you can blink.

I don't have the rule about discussing moderator decisions here because I feel that there should be give and take. However, if a member became downright disrespectful of me during that conversation...... well then there's that 'Be Nice' thing.... :cool:

My feelings for FC aside (which are not altogether positive) I don't think bashing the mods over here is kosher.. so let's not please. While I don't agree with some of the moderation there, I also know that it's not an easy job (which they do for free) and that they get zero support from ownership. :peace:

I just want to interject.....

I have had a reputation of being 'heavy handed' as well. But there are really only two rules on this forum that I am a stickler for; breaking the 'Be Nice' rule and no talking general politics. Both of those will have me breaking out the whip faster than you can blink.

I don't have the rule about discussing moderator decisions here because I feel that there should be give and take. However, if a member became downright disrespectful of me during that conversation...... well then there's that 'Be Nice' thing.... :cool:

My feelings for FC aside (which are not altogether positive) I don't think bashing the mods over here is kosher.. so let's not please. While I don't agree with some of the moderation there, I also know that it's not an easy job (which they do for free) and that they get zero support from ownership. :peace:
I can respect that
Just responded as it came up
I have legal issues now thanks to those two aforementioned arrogance and unwillingness to assist so am a lil touchy on the subject atm
Yet they happily delete others for personal disagreements....

That is not moderation but throwing ones weight around just "punishing" ppl by doing the opposite of what they want/need

I do notice a LOT defecting from there to here though lately so the way things work here are obviously different and by more than a couple of sore heads
I am down for hard but fair all the way
:)

Key words you mentioned yourself - be nice - respect

Nothing I hate more than a "nice and polite" speaking person who is being rude and belligerent and insulting af to others though under the guise of respectful....

Sorry if I bent or broke rules above and I hear what you said :)

I can respect that
Just responded as it came up
I have legal issues now thanks to those two aforementioned arrogance and unwillingness to assist so am a lil touchy on the subject atm
Yet they happily delete others for personal disagreements....

That is not moderation but throwing ones weight around just "punishing" ppl by doing the opposite of what they want/need

I do notice a LOT defecting from there to here though lately so the way things work here are obviously different and by more than a couple of sore heads
I am down for hard but fair all the way
:)

Key words you mentioned yourself - be nice - respect

Nothing I hate more than a "nice and polite" speaking person who is being rude and belligerent and insulting af to others though under the guise of respectful....

Sorry if I bent or broke rules above and I hear what you said :)
Let my give U my assessment?
Shopping mall cops?
Want-a-be?
MOD?

Let my give U my assessment?
Shopping mall cops?
Want-a-be?
MOD?
Lol
In Aus we call security guards or "mall cops" rent-a-cops lol
Couldn't make the force so got a different badge...

I had some results last night thanks to our mum here helping out

Account finally gone all be it a little late
So still annoyed as stated above at other places but for now issue is resolved and I am happy :)

Welcome again newcomers and enjoy the nuthouse :cool::lmao::weed::smoke:
Happy vaping ppl

Welcome Greyhair...Could be worse, at least you aren't called Nudenut or Q-ball
:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back