Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome @Kurtdigglur, nice start to a vape collection, you definitely need a desktop to round out your collection, many good choices available nowadays.:thumbsup:

Hello,
Nice forum. I’ve been vaping for over a year without combustion (well maybe a couple times) but they were pre rolls laced with hash and yummy... Michigan went full legal and my wife was down with me growing. I started my grow last November and getting into the finishing weeks. I seen that this forum had a grow room and was intrigued, so I registered my membership. Oh favorite vapes are Mighty, Dynavap and Sticky bricks. I’m hoping to save now that I grow and get a nice desktop. Absolutely love vaping and regret waiting so long to start.
Welcome, and congratulations on that grow. Should be an exciting month for you, finishing and harvesting that crop. Very nice that you are legal now. You couldn't have come to a better place. There are some wonderful people here, and @momofthegoons runs a friendly asylum. I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello! Thought I would write my first post here and looking forward to reading the entire forum! I had been active only on vaporents for the past year (different username), found this forum and FC but I liked the posts here better.

I actually didn't use any herb until post-college as I was a goody-goody kid (not that I judged others, just thought it was "against the rules" but figured others were more comfortable with skirting the line).

I entered adult life and found that the herb was very useful for my stress and anxiety occasionally, like a good beer or nice glass of wine to help get my mind off work. Now I have a Solo II, a Flip Brick, and eagerly waiting for a Woodscents from Ed!

I'm actually quite glad I didn't use in college, because 1. I wouldn't have gotten anything done as I had no discipline back then and 2. Reading studies about brain development, glad I waited, and 3. I wouldn't have been able to afford any of the good stuff!

Hello! Thought I would write my first post here and looking forward to reading the entire forum! I had been active only on vaporents for the past year (different username), found this forum and FC but I liked the posts here better.

I actually didn't use any herb until post-college as I was a goody-goody kid (not that I judged others, just thought it was "against the rules" but figured others were more comfortable with skirting the line).

I entered adult life and found that the herb was very useful for my stress and anxiety occasionally, like a good beer or nice glass of wine to help get my mind off work. Now I have a Solo II, a Flip Brick, and eagerly waiting for a Woodscents from Ed!

I'm actually quite glad I didn't use in college, because 1. I wouldn't have gotten anything done as I had no discipline back then and 2. Reading studies about brain development, glad I waited, and 3. I wouldn't have been able to afford any of the good stuff!
Why was CARL SAGAN and STEVEN JOBS smoking CANNABIS while going to UNI?
CANNABIS help’s me read and obtain what I’m reading?
CANNABIS is safer than MILK?

Welcome!
SORRY to be brutally in my rant?

Last edited:
I guess I’m jaded and perpetually thinking too much?
CANNABIS is harmless!
Maybe you are reading too much into what I meant :) I did not mean it shouldn't be used in school, in fact, I was introduced to it by friends who were in graduate school with STEM degrees and they all are all successful PhDs with stellar careers now.

I meant that for MYSELF, as an immature 20-something year old (I can say that now looking back), it would have been a bad idea. Even without it I was having a hard time in school procrastinating and pulling all-nighters instead of studying on a regular schedule.
I now use it as a treat after my day's work is done, or I've done all the chores/errands I needed to do on the weekends. I've found that if I decide to vape all day, I don't know when to stop. I just watch TV and play video games (nothing wrong with this, except I neglect to do tasks I need to do), and generally just enjoy being lazy as I am a lazy person. :) Even with alcohol, I generally end up useless on weekends if I happen to go to brunch and have drinks, because I end up with headaches after, or again feel lazy, and don't feel like doing anything.

If you are the type of person who can use to fuel their creativity or can microdose (and many of my friends do), I'm very glad you are able to do so. I'm very much against demonizing cannabis as I see lots of scientific studies showing how it can help various people.

Last edited:
Maybe you are reading too much into what I meant :) I did not mean it shouldn't be used in school, in fact, I was introduced to it by friends who were in graduate school with STEM degrees and they all are all successful PhDs with stellar careers now.

I meant that for MYSELF, as an immature 20-something year old (I can say that now looking back), it would have been a bad idea. Even without it I was having a hard time in school procrastinating and pulling all-nighters instead of studying on a regular schedule.
I now use it as a treat after my day's work is done, or I've done all the chores/errands I needed to do on the weekends. I've found that if I decide to vape all day, I don't know when to stop. I just watch TV and play video games (nothing wrong with this, except I neglect to do tasks I need to do), and generally just enjoy being lazy as I am a lazy person. :) Even with alcohol, I generally end up useless on weekends if I happen to go to brunch and have drinks, because I end up with headaches after, or again feel lazy, and don't feel like doing anything.

If you are the type of person who can use to fuel their creativity or can microdose (and many of my friends do), I'm very glad you are able to do so. I'm very much against demonizing cannabis as I see lots of scientific studies showing how it can help various people.
Please I mean no harm!
I believe CANNABIS has been demonized unfortunately the truth is different for some?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back