Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

@Chandler I bet you will love your WS...a Vapcap without the resistance or the wait for clicks...can it get any better...yeah, get 2.:thumbsup:
Welcome:wave:

Hi guys
I’m a long time friend of the beloved plant. Some 35years plus, on and off. I wanted a vape and did some, ok, a ton of research and chose the m2018 vapcap. What a miracle of a device, George should go down in history for his invention .
Found VA from somewhere in the FC threads and really like the asylum. So yeah here I am reporting for duty.
Here in my part of the world the erb has been legalized which means you can grow and use in your private space and no kids in the usage area. Simple rules. But you can’t buy or sell.
Got a Nonavong, MIQRO and Vicod. The electric vapes are ok but the Dynavaps are hard to beat.

Glad to see you found us at the Vapor Asylum, great bunch here. You'll find they'll answer your questions,
( ha haa )even the dumb ones, with friendly informative answers. They will encourage, and joke with you.
A great group here with a lot of experience. I am still learning, and asking dumb question. But, they still
put up with me.:nod: So have fun, and enjoy!

Glad to see you found us at the Vapor Asylum, great bunch here. You'll find they'll answer your questions,
( ha haa )even the dumb ones, with friendly informative answers. They will encourage, and joke with you.
A great group here with a lot of experience. I am still learning, and asking dumb question. But, they still
put up with me.:nod: So have fun, and enjoy!
Your avatar takes me back to the 70's being a child,feral and free in Collier county.

Further south, actually. Did you travel after school and fall in love with Montana? I moved to Wyoming for 6 years,
I love the mountains, animals, just everything, even the smell of sage brush. My boyfriends mother lived in Roundup,
and we'd visit on his long week off. I hear that now in Roundup, they've ruined all of their drinking water. As I recall,
there were mines ( boyfriends bro worked in one ), but, I am not sure what happened to their water. A year after I left
The Wild West, they had those massive fires in Montana, were you there then?

We have been here for ten years now we like it a lot but miss swimming.........just not the same here.
Every summer the West burns......some years we go months and never see the sun or blue sky.
That absolutely sucks ass no ifs ands or buts......but is still better than what Florida has become.
My neighbors are very nice and far away which is how I like my neighbors so yeah.
No trash on the roadside no graffiti and the crime is adorable and often quite prescious.......lolz.
The people are disturbingly friendly compared to Tampa bay area lots of eye contact from strangers that does not end in violence........took some getting used to.
:rofl:

Found my way over here awhile ago, @arb linked to his grow thread. Lots of familiar faces, not sure why I didn't sign up til now. Anyway, glad to finally be here.
:weed::weed::weed:bonghit :partyhat: :nut: :partyhat: :verdamper: :dancing: :dogpile: :whipit::weed::weed::weed:

Welcome, welcome, we are so pleased you are here ! Grab a straitjacket, and get comfy. Feel free to use meds at anytime. At VaporAsylum, we have a crazy good time.
"He's here! He's here! @Moses Baca is finally here!", I sing the song of welcome.

:rofl: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :rofl:

Welcome to the nut house @Moses Baca, so @arb can give out some useful information...sometimes.:smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back