Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hi everyone!
Pxl_jockey told me about Vapour Asylum, so i decided to come over here too as i learnt a lot of things from the people i see in here.
So let's vape and talk about cannabis related matter.
Cheers from Italy!

Hi everyone!
Pxl_jockey told me about Vapour Asylum, so i decided to come over here too as i learnt a lot of things from the people i see in here.
So let's vape and talk about cannabis related matter.
Cheers from Italy!
Welcome, @hopla! Glad you could make it. Relax, grab a snack, vape something, check us out. This is a Happy Place, and it's even better now that you are here!
:weed: :nut: :weed:

Welcome @Moses Baca and @hopla . Good to have you here. :biggrin:

200-7.gif

Greetings everyone! I just stumbled across this forum looking for write ups about the BCG grinder... I thought this would be a nice forum to join and learn more about this new hobby of mine which is vaping cannabis.
Welcome to a like-minded community!

Welcome to all the new members and hello to the VA regulars. A lot of nice folks around here. Full of laughs and valuable / useful info.
Quit combustion 7 years ago. Best thing I did for my health.

Last edited:
Hi everybody, just found out about this site through Dynavap! Lots of great info and seems like a friendly bunch. Thanks for having me :wave:
Welcome, @DSC . You have finally found us, which means you are finally ready for the Asylum. Welcome, on this joyous and happy day. :smoke: :weed: :aaaaa::weed:

You will be contacted shortly about the Ritual Commitment Ceremony And Induction. Be on the lookout for a large red bird or a dark grey possum. Meanwhile, make yourself at home and pick a room to explore. Might I suggest the Grow Room, or anything in the Padded Cell to start? I look very much forward to seeing your selections. :rofl::tinfoil: :rofl:

Again, welcome.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back