Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Maybe you are reading too much into what I meant :) I did not mean it shouldn't be used in school, in fact, I was introduced to it by friends who were in graduate school with STEM degrees and they all are all successful PhDs with stellar careers now.

Don't worry about ataxian. He just has a rather unique posting style but a love of the colas & this place :biggrin:. Welcome to the forum & feel free to have a good old fashioned browse. You will find we are a more discerning crowd here than places like r/vaporents.

Seriously, @mysassygrass, there are some great people here. I think of myself among friends, and am always learning something on V/A. The level of knowledge and commitment to vaping is astounding, you have a place to haul out your better vocabulary words if you want, and most people use some sort of punctuation. It's fun, informative, like a group hug when you check in and see all of the "likes" you get, and if you develop deep dislike toward another member the ignore button is Super Handy.
And, of course, @momofthegoons is the greatest, just don't challenge her to a cook-off, bake-off, vape-off or dance-off. She won't just win, she will annihilate you. Plus, it's her site.

I'll ignore you for you, isn't that what friends are for?

Wow, @arb, can you tell I'm stoned? Are my eyes red? People are looking, aren't they?
I got out the Bruce Banner, and it's getting all Mean & Green on me. But in a good way. Ya know?
:ko:
You
Let'em look...........oh shit they ARE looking.................RUN!!!!!!

Just kidding I can't run anything except my mouth anymore............lolz.

Greetings. Been here for a few months but haven't been around much. Been bingeing a few threads recently feeling like a lurker. Made me remember I hadn't introduced myself.

I'm Chandler, nice to meet yall!

Started vaping around 2014 I believe? I can't remember what originally put vaporizing on my radar, but mentioning it out loud amongst friends someone pipes up n says they got one. I'm like what? Do you use it? No. What's it called?? I dunno. Does it work??? I think so. Give it to me! No, it's mine. Lol
Next time we met up he made sure to bring it along. I said we're going to vape this gram n drink these beers until the gram is done. This experience will determine my vapelife future. After about 3,4 sessions I was nicely medicated. We hadn't even come close to finishing the gram. My mind was set. I had to get a vaporizer!
That trusty little device that would impact my smoking future for the rest of my life was an airizer solo.

I went premium portable after that, as I'm not one to skimp out on quality to save money. I'll wait and be patient until I can afford exactly what I want. First vape was a Crafty. Been running through various vapes since.

Stopped smoking within about a year and a half of starting vaping. I used to love hitting my Vapman then relaxing to colt cigar.. Got sick one day, throat was sore it was too painful to smoke or vape.. I'll never forget. After about the fifth day no smoke, I HAD TO BLAZE SOMETHING! I rolled a blunt. Took one giant draw and exhaled what tasted like shit. Didn't make sense. That was some bomb ass Dutch dragon that I had been enjoying. I had at least 5 different strains. After the same experience with another tasty strain, I rolled a joint of every other strain I had... Everything tasted like shit. I could no longer discern the taste of different strains. Everything just tasted like smoke. Hit my Vapman next and was taken to pure flavor bliss. Tried to smoke a colt after that and almost puked.

Immediately quit combusting everything.
Was a very uplifting moment as I was a hard core cigar smoker I loved how they felt. But just like that quitting was the easiest thing to do.

I've passed on from the likes of crafties, mighties, airizer, ghost, boundless, batteries, session vapes, and have fallen for the more dependable no batteries needed. Sbj, Vapman, dynavap.

Dynavap took the reins from Vapman. Just so much more versatile. I'll never give up my ebony wood vapman though. So beautiful it Feels like silk in the hand. However, I'm enamored with the vapcap. It's modularity, its design, effects, on demand and more than anything I love art. The work made available by the particular master artists is outstanding. I've never seen anything like it. it's great to be a part of that international community!

My most current acquisition is an Ed's woodscents. It should arrive shortly. You all know that can't wait feeling!!

Cheers. Need update my avatar!

Nice to finally 'meet' you @Chandler. :biggrin:

It's really amazing how different the smoking vs vaping experience is..... I've smoked a joint a couple times since I 'quit' and started vaping back in 2009. And I can honestly say I don't like it one bit. My throat and lungs feel raw afterwards and, just as you mentioned, the taste is just nasty. Plus you smell bad afterwards; not much better than cigarette smoking. But what's even more amazing is how many people still don't even know about vaping. Blows my mind.

Hope you enjoy the WoodScents. You have a nice arsenal of vapes now. :thumbsup:

Welcome @Chandler
The halls of the nuthouse are a vapers playground
Good place here nice and chilled
I can't go back to combusting either
When ever I have had a bong at a mates it tastes like crap and I always regret it, Esp coughing up black bits the next day
Vaping is the only way for me now

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back