Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

I love my mango woodscents. It's a lot nicer than the photos I've seen posted of that type of wood species. I use it daily. It basically replaced my enano but anyone looking to choose between the two will not go wrong whichever route they choose. Having both, like you is the best thing to do if the funds allow.

Welcome, @Buck . It's great to see you at the Asylum. I hope you enjoy your stay. :weed:
Thanks @Madri-Gal . Feels like home already. Good peeps here.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Only two states of mind.............stoned and asleep.
:hug:
Don't you mean stoned and awake, or stoned and asleep?? :zzz: :sleeping: :zzz:

Welcome, @kite-507. :dancing: You're here! Yay! :secret: So much to tell you.
:wave: Or not. I only say what the aliens tell me to say :tinfoil:. You have been welcomed. I am awaiting further instructions on what to say next. In the meantime, hugs. :hug: Wait. Sorry. Apparently there are bugs. :uhoh:
Can't say I've noticed that, but I don't pay attention to much. :weed: :peace: :weed:. Peace out.
Nope. Sorry again. Bee's out. I guess the bee's are out. :buzz: Bee's Out. :weed: :buzz: :weed:

Last edited:
Welcome, @GhostVapesNerissa , I don't know much about the Ghost(or much else this time of night) but I suppose that will now change.:thumbsup:

Hello wonderful people of Vapor Asylum. I've heard so much about you, mostly because my mother @Madri-Gal wont stop talking about you all. I feel like I know you already! But if I know you and you don't know me, well, I think they call that "stalker"? So here I am to introduce myself before I go back to creepily lurking in the bushes with my telephoto camera. What? I'm a hobbyist.

I'm Madri-Guy, and I'm relatively new to the whole vape scene, or even to the whole "magical wonderplant" scene. I more or less let it live its happy little life out on its own, until @Madri-Gal came to me one day last summer and said "Son, I'm planting a weed garden. No, the good kind of weed, not the dandelions and cleavers we normally grow. But it does mean that you're going to have to learn everything about planting, growing, feeding, tending, harvesting, drying, curing, storing, and consuming the good kind of weed. You didn't have other plans did you?" And after that it wasn't long until I became what she calls "vaked" from helping her test her Super Surfer, and here I am now. I don't claim ownership of any particular pieces since @Madri-Gal has plenty that I can use (though I also don't NOT claim ownership of said pieces, it's just a debate that will be on hold until she forces me to move out. THEN we see who owns what. I think I'm entitled to half of the movie collection and silverware also, just sayin').

Pleasure to be here, and I hope we become the best of friends.

Well, welcome @Madri-Guy. I remember things differently, and likely more accurately, as I have been using my memory for a longer period of time and thus have more practice. True, you did tend the garden, but it was left by your brother when he left the house shouting "I'd rather be homeless than live with rules!". When I say "I'm growing weeds", I do mean clover and cleavers Sometimes dill, depending. Unless it's cannabis. Or fruit and vegetables. Then you are more or less correct that I say "Guess what you're doing this Summer?", but I say that about many, many, things. Remember the Jane Austen Movie Marathon? Remember training the cats? Oh, and I want you to learn to be a D.J. I have so many plans. For you. I'm already reasonably well rounded. I want you to be unreasonably well rounded.
Welcome to the party, and have fun. Oh, as far as the movies go, you own the Complete Boxed Set of Anne Of Green Gables. The rest, as I say, is mine.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Madri-Guy ..... make yourself at home. We have a great bunch of members here.

200-11.gif

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back