Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hey everyone im kat,im new to the whole forum thing but my husband is always telling me to get on and learn something about what i love so much. im still lil shy bout saying more but ill warm up.
Hi @casperluv84 Welcome to the forum! You've chosen well!!! Peruse the vast array of topics discussed. There is a great group of like minded people here, willing to share and have fun. Enjoy!

Hi, ivanogre here. I love my 'M' very dearly. That's why I'm here primarily but also because I'm still waiting for the 'perfect' induction heater for the 'M' to come along.

My Dream IH:

Physically incapable of reaching 450F.

The device would be portable with a drop-in charger that is plugged into the wall. You'd switch it on at the beginning of your session, pluck the device out of the charger and get going and at the end of your day you drop it back in the charger.

Either precise temperature control down to the degree or a useful Low, Medium and High so I can step-temp my way up. (320F, 380F?, 440F)?

If it needs to be simpler I'd skip the portable part and make it strictly outlet powered.

Why not take the Grasshopper, widen it in diameter until you can fit a VapCap in there? I wonder what vaporizers already exist that could do this.

I am in SF, CA and retired. Hi Everybody!

Hi, ivanogre here. I love my 'M' very dearly. That's why I'm here primarily but also because I'm still waiting for the 'perfect' induction heater for the 'M' to come along.

My Dream IH:

The device would be portable with a drop-in charger that is plugged into the wall. You'd switch it on at the beginning of your session, pluck the device out of the charger and get going and at the end of your day you drop it back in the charger.

Either precise temperature control down to the degree or a useful Low, Medium and High so I can step-temp my way up. (320F, 380F?, 440F)?

If it needs to be simpler I'd skip the portable part and make it strictly outlet powered.

Why not take the Grasshopper, widen it in diameter until you can fit a VapCap in there? I wonder what vaporizers already exist that could do this.

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the stay, the padded cells around here are full of pretty decent inmates to share with
:)

My Dream IH:

Welcome, fellow Bay Arean and Asylum mate, @ivanogre.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back