Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hey! I'm from Berlin / Germany, a legal city that is officially as illegal as the rest of this country. I used to smoke 40-60 selfrolled cigs *and* a dozen of joints a day until I met my girlfriend, who demanded me to stop smoking – so I stopped smoking cigs but we made an agreement that I'm still allowed to smoke joints „because it's a different thing”. Then a friend borrowed me a Magic Flight Box and it instantly worked for me (ah, the taste! The bliss!) so I was happy to be able to become smoke free for my sweet girl (okay so then I found out I had to do something about those nicotine cravings too (European joints are rolled with tobacco most of the time) which I thought I didn't have to do because I thought I wasn't actually smoking anymore but yeah... I actually was, so my keys were both vaporizers and e cigs).

That was almost two years ago and I'm smoke free for more than a year now, rocking my beloved Omni XL with the superduper Mag Heater Professional, waiting for a Tinymight to arrive soon.

Thank you so much, Vape God!
Good to meet a fellow ex combuster
I used to smoke bongs
We always chopped up with tobacco too
I found I was able to just cut nicotine all together via vaping weed
I definitely had a craving I didn't realise prior though as I feel a lot less crackhead looking for my bong now since vaping and no nicotine intake

Love this vape world and sharing/hearing knowledge and experience from the community :)

Hi everyone, I'm benoit. I am 38 years old, I am French and I live in Spain. I have been vaping since 2011 and I love it. I have a small collection of vapo dryherb. Mlfb, acsent, firefly2, sticky brick jr, doug wooderie nova, dynavap m, steam pod si and i'm waiting for a Mi3 and a nomad2. I'm happy to be part of the community. Good vape and have a good day.

Some new faces around here.... :biggrin:

66da4ba545bb96035d04581f6b198ef0.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm benoit. I am 38 years old, I am French and I live in Spain. I have been vaping since 2011 and I love it. I have a small collection of vapo dryherb. Mlfb, acsent, firefly2, sticky brick jr, doug wooderie nova, dynavap m, steam pod si and i'm waiting for a Mi3 and a nomad2. I'm happy to be part of the community. Good vape and have a good day.
Enjoy the stay in the nuthouse :)
Good to see new members coming through in here :)

Hi all! I'm BestBuds and I live in New England, USA. I am a medical patient. I used cannabis recreationally when I was a teenager and stopped for 17 years. But due to some nasty chronic pain and PTSD I decided to try cannabis again. It worked really well and was fun but non life destroying! Haha. So I got my med license and was blown away by the quality of the buds. I was also impressed by the knowledge my dispensary had and they really encouraged me to learn more about cannabis and the culture around it. That's why when I talk about cannabis now I usually use terms like cannabis, buds, herb rather than weed, marijuana, or other pejorative terms. I am incredibly grateful for this plant. It has really changed my life and experience.

When preparing my herb I take my time. I smell it, touch it, and really try to feel it as I grind it up. I try to make it a ritual and to give it honor. I feel like we need that in our lives. If my pain is especially bad, as it tends to get the deeper we get into winter, I will mix my medicating with meditating. I will set a little table with all clean equipment, break down the buds and then I'll smell them. Actually I take a huge whiff and really focus on the smell, where it hits the nose. Then I'll slowly and gently grind up my herb, load my vape, and vape my herb. I'll close my eyes and start my meditation as the high washes over me.

Anyway, I glad to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi all! I'm BestBuds and I live in New England, USA. I am a medical patient. I used cannabis recreationally when I was a teenager and stopped for 17 years. But due to some nasty chronic pain and PTSD I decided to try cannabis again. It worked really well and was fun but non life destroying! Haha. So I got my med license and was blown away by the quality of the buds. I was also impressed by the knowledge my dispensary had and they really encouraged me to learn more about cannabis and the culture around it. That's why when I talk about cannabis now I usually use terms like cannabis, buds, herb rather than weed, marijuana, or other pejorative terms. I am incredibly grateful for this plant. It has really changed my life and experience.

When preparing my herb I take my time. I smell it, touch it, and really try to feel it as I grind it up. I try to make it a ritual and to give it honor. I feel like we need that in our lives. If my pain is especially bad, as it tends to get the deeper we get into winter, I will mix my medicating with meditating. I will set a little table with all clean equipment, break down the buds and then I'll smell them. Actually I take a huge whiff and really focus on the smell, where it hits the nose. Then I'll slowly and gently grind up my herb, load my vape, and vape my herb. I'll close my eyes and start my meditation as the high washes over me.

Anyway, I glad to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you!
Nice introduction mate
Good to have new people daily ATM being admitted to the nuthouse
I started way too young and recreationally
I use medically these days also
I identify with your ailments and find vaping in particular over combustion helps more
See you you in one of the padded cells sometime :)

I frequented FC a few years back but was a little intimidated by its massive thread numbers to dive back in to that forum and try and pick it up again. It was great and all, but some of those discussions go way, way back and I had no idea where to even begin.

This forum seems a little fresher and it great to see some familiar names

I frequented FC a few years back but was a little intimidated by its massive thread numbers to dive back in to that forum and try and pick it up again. It was great and all, but some of those discussions go way, way back and I had no idea where to even begin.

This forum seems a little fresher and it great to see some familiar names
Also a bit less BS over this side of the asylum walls :)
From inmates and guards ;)

Hello to all :) I’m Stuart, and come from France, where sadly cannabis is not legal :( Nevermind, being coping with It for a while. That to say that I have been smoking for many years, but life being what It is, friends going through bad health smoking related issues, and me being a young dad ;) my friends convinced me to switch to vaporizing, what I have done for a few months now, and I have never been so glad of any other decision !! I just realized a great world was hidden right behind combustion, great taste, different, and probably more, massive, high, and all you guys helped me discover all that, and I thank you so much ! Dynavap is my new best friend on this new journey of mine, thank you guys, and I am happy to get to know you, guys ! Happy vap’ :)

Hello to all :) I’m Stuart, and come from France, where sadly cannabis is not legal :( Nevermind, being coping with It for a while. That to say that I have been smoking for many years, but life being what It is, friends going through bad health smoking related issues, and me being a young dad ;) my friends convinced me to switch to vaporizing, what I have done for a few months now, and I have never been so glad of any other decision !! I just realized a great world was hidden right behind combustion, great taste, different, and probably more, massive, high, and all you guys helped me discover all that, and I thank you so much ! Dynavap is my new best friend on this new journey of mine, thank you guys, and I am happy to get to know you, guys ! Happy vap’ :)
Great to meet you in the interwebs mate
I too went through the realisation of health and cleaner/better affects of vaping over combustion and haven't looked back
Still learning and loving it more each day
Glad to have another newly non combuster around :)

:uhoh: Been organizing and ran across this little gem. Pretty much sums up why I took started vaporizing.....gawd, the wheezing.

The thing is super easy to clean, but the tar buildup is shocking and cleaning has to be done frequently. And to realize that a lot of that shit is going directly into your lungs.
20191211_092638.jpg

:uhoh: Been organizing and ran across this little gem. Pretty much sums up why I took started vaporizing.....gawd, the wheezing.
Funny... I was going through some cupboards the other day and found my old smoking pouch... and my little wood pipe with the 'swing cover' like your pipe has...
And could not throw it away lol. I'll never use it again but there's some sentimentality attached. I loved that little pipe.

Did not love the wheezing and coughing that was happening though. So glad I made the switch to vaping.

Welcome @Basement Farmer
I find the padded cells good to vape in here :)
I also have still got stems and cone pieces or other smoking related gear like you and @momofthegoons LoL
I'll never use it and don't even let people smoke in my house nowadays... but for some reason have still got them
I can't even give it away in good concious as I'm trying to convert people to the good side these days and gifting vaping gear when I can
Have seen you round the traps already mate, see you again sometime :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back