Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hi everyone.

I've been vaping for about one and a half years, for the most part medicinally for chronic myalgia/headaches/nausea and at times just to stay sane. I tend to micro dose.

I live in a cannabis unfriendly country and am a little weary/tentative about what I post.

I'm a member on another forum and
I see a few familiar faces.
I look forward to hearing and sharing with everyone here. :cheers:

Hi everyone.

I've been vaping for about one and a half years, for the most part medicinally for chronic myalgia/headaches/nausea and at times just to stay sane. I tend to micro dose.

I live in a cannabis unfriendly country and am a little weary/tentative about what I post.

I'm a member on another forum and
I see a few familiar faces.
I look forward to hearing and sharing with everyone here. :cheers:
Welcome mate
I also am in an illegal country
Always good to be cautious

Get a VPN and post from another country if you are concerned about being watched

The nuthouse here has some good inmates to share with :)
See you in the padded rooms

Holy shit! I just found out this forum exists. I can't beleive it took me this friggin' long. I'm so internet stupid.

Hi everyone. Yes, it's BabyFaced. I got a big B for my avatar cause I can't find my old image to copy yet.

Nice place you got here @momofthegoons :cool:. I'd love to join your vapor party. :razz2:

I've been a vaporist for 6-7 years now. I was a combustionist from way way back, but I've sworn off that smoke shit. The only time I smoke is when I forget to respect the click. :watchout:

The last year or so I've stepped away from the flower and have been almost entirely a rosin head. I love my Dabpress and my pressings.

My favorite plug-in continues to be the nano, and my main portable is a Fury 2. I have been having a lot of fun with a glass banger lately, and I can't seem to put the Boundless Terp Pen down.

I love cannabis, food , beer, and not working hard. I try to be as civilized as possible.

Holy shit! I just found out this forum exists. I can't beleive it took me this friggin' long. I'm so internet stupid.

Hi everyone. Yes, it's BabyFaced. I got a big B for my avatar cause I can't find my old image to copy yet.

Nice place you got here @momofthegoons :cool:. I'd love to join your vapor party. :razz2:

I've been a vaporist for 6-7 years now. I was a combustionist from way way back, but I've sworn off that smoke shit. The only time I smoke is when I forget to respect the click. :watchout:

The last year or so I've stepped away from the flower and have been almost entirely a rosin head. I love my Dabpress and my pressings.

My favorite plug-in continues to be the nano, and my main portable is a Fury 2. I have been having a lot of fun with a glass banger lately, and I can't seem to put the Boundless Terp Pen down.

I love cannabis, food , beer, and not working hard. I try to be as civilized as possible.
Welcome :)
This is a good place to hang, great to see new members popping up

Yes I won't go back to combusting either
You have some good vapes there :)
Similar to my usage

I have the terp pen, but since getting a Headbanger from airistech I haven't touched it, HB tastier hits and has cups for preloads or the dip tip

Also a dabpress owner and have been on a higher rosin to flower ratio since purchase
One of the best pieces of equipment I own

I love the vape world and could never go back to combustion land
I can breathe now and have an overall better/healthier well being in comparison

Nice to meet you anyway @BabyFacedFinster and see you round the cells :)

Welcome..... and thank you! Nice to see you finally got 'admitted.' I'll have @Stevenski come round and fit you for your straitjacket.... :biggrin:
The last year or so I've stepped away from the flower and have been almost entirely a rosin head
Funny how that seems to happen to most of us once we hit the rosin/concentrate train....

Welcome..... and thank you! Nice to see you finally got 'admitted.' I'll have @Stevenski come round and fit you for your straitjacket.... :biggrin:

Funny how that seems to happen to most of us once we hit the rosin/concentrate train....
Your the best!
ROSIN this morning help’s study. (Bertrand RUSELL)
LEMON HAZE + DUTCH TREAT = CIVILIZED
We love ❤️ everyone to enjoy life!

Thanks everyone. :peace: my brothers and sisters.
Being that I mostly vape alone, my wife might take an occassional hit, it's good to have friends that you can talk to about relaxing with cannabis. I'm also a medical user as it also helps with my joint pain.

Nice to meet you @felvapes. I did some research on the Headbanger from airistech after your previous post. I also like the compact size of the Quaser unit. I didn't find much on airistech in any of the forums I follow as it seems that Qcells are kind of new. I remember reading about their use in cartridge pens, but this was the first I've seen them used in load as you go wax pens. I'm curious as to how little you can load and still have a good session. I love the small attys without exposed glowing wire coils.

Thanks everyone. :peace: my brothers and sisters.
Being that I mostly vape alone, my wife might take an occassional hit, it's good to have friends that you can talk to about relaxing with cannabis. I'm also a medical user as it also helps with my joint pain.

Nice to meet you @felvapes. I did some research on the Headbanger from airistech after your previous post. I also like the compact size of the Quaser unit. I didn't find much on airistech in any of the forums I follow as it seems that Qcells are kind of new. I remember reading about their use in cartridge pens, but this was the first I've seen them used in load as you go wax pens. I'm curious as to how little you can load and still have a good session. I love the small attys without exposed glowing wire coils.

This thread we discuss some of the HB uses and the terp pen etc
I hope the link is correct, I am hopeless at posting and finding links and often have to ask @momofthegoons to help me
Lol

Hi all! Just joined and am a refugee from FC where uber-sensitive mods voted me off the island, cuz some makers lost their wubbies and said I was not nice. started combusting back in 1976-77, you know brick weed, Columbian gold, Thai stick and early sinsemilla days! A "lid" or a zip in today's parlance, was 40-60 bucks a quarter-pound was 100 bucks. Sounds great huh? Prices are relative and those were righteous bucks back then. I retired early from the seventh circle of hell known as Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, when fat stacks of cash were waived in my face to retire early, took the $$$$ and ran brother! Now lots of free time to experiment with vapes, medical cardholder in Illinois, lovely to walk into a shop and buy felony level of goods legally! Been on Reddit almost as long as I've been vaping, new mod on r/IllEnts started three months ago and have 27 members, anybody from Illinois is welcome! At 57 will be a first-time grandpa in January! And finally, I'm an "ok boomer" really, really OK, get me? Look forward to the banter here, FC's loss is VA's gain!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm from Berlin / Germany, a legal city that is officially as illegal as the rest of this country. I used to smoke 40-60 selfrolled cigs *and* a dozen of joints a day until I met my girlfriend, who demanded me to stop smoking – so I stopped smoking cigs but we made an agreement that I'm still allowed to smoke joints „because it's a different thing”. Then a friend borrowed me a Magic Flight Box and it instantly worked for me (ah, the taste! The bliss!) so I was happy to be able to become smoke free for my sweet girl (okay so then I found out I had to do something about those nicotine cravings too (European joints are rolled with tobacco most of the time) which I thought I didn't have to do because I thought I wasn't actually smoking anymore but yeah... I actually was, so my keys were both vaporizers and e cigs).

That was almost two years ago and I'm smoke free for more than a year now, rocking my beloved Omni XL with the superduper Mag Heater Professional, waiting for a Tinymight to arrive soon.

Thank you so much, Vape God!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back