Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Good morning everyone, how cool to see all the bday wishes thanks so much! Gives me a really big grin to read them all, means alot! Had a quiet bday evening, got a really expensive sixer for my part of the country, had a small dinner and went to bed bout 7:30. My boys wanted to wait and do something with me the next day since I was getting them for a while. My girl and I had done ribs earlier in the week. I woke up the next morning, something just didnt feel right, I didnt think much about it just kept on keeping on bout 6am my sis texts me saying my grandmother in Scotland had passed, that was it. She had a great long life, she played bridge every morning her friend went by to pick her up, she didnt answer the door, she went in and found her in the bed. She went in her sleep as I would want for myself. Has been a few years since I saw her last. I remember alot about her, the pea soup she would make and oh the rice and raisins and when I was over there last saying how I thought it was better in America cause we have big roads, big cars, big trucks, she said "big isnt always better" lol she was a great woman and will be missed. My mom is on her way and should be there today for the funeral. Gotta take my oldest to work in a little while, I gotta get my butt out to the shop get some turning in before we leave. My girl and her son are coming up later for the afternoon/evening, will be a great day had!

As you all have seen above the Amboyna I am turning, the one in the lathe is a surprise for his wife. He wanted me to add turquoise. I have to make the stem/WPA to match but thats no sweat.

ZW1n6PZ.jpg

I did the inlay and was trying to line it out to add this or that looking here and there and in the end I just couldnt do anything else to it but add a few burn bands. The wood itself is so freaking beautiful, the inlay adds the POP, figured enough said. Sleek & subtle is sexy!

This piece below has a little live edge burling at the top rim. It had a bit more at the top but that got bored out and away. Still though what a piece

UECdHDP.jpg

CvxMPQR.jpg

I cant wait to turn the other pieces I have in this species!

@momofthegoons Lol thanks much!

@GreenHopper Thanks, rrrrr top shelf I love it!

@CarolKing Woot woot Bday dance! Thanks so much and I am glad you are having a great time on the road. My girl and I want to do that one day. Her dad has a big big RV a 5th wheel, gosh its nice. Thatd would be so cool to pack up and go, one day it will happen!

@Aezhenn Great pic lol, thanks! Glad you like what you see and will show more soon, take care bro!

Gotta go yall got Amboyna to turn!

Good afternoon everyone, gosh its hot hot today, I spent a few minutes shooting pic on the front deck and was dripping with sweat in no time, geez. Have had a good couple a days so far with the boys, been spending most of it inside hanging watching DVR and such. I have been turning some the mornings of this weekend. Wow what a beautiful species Amboyna Burl is and how amazing it is to work.

ygl9C8Q.png

Oooooohhhh its so on Shark Week is about to begin RUK its bout to get real round here!

I think I'm taking the leap. Im going to have to get a lower priced peice art. Had to sell off a couple of my fav Vapes to afford so I gotta pick the perfect one!

Walnut-WoodScents-Titanium-Aromalog-Eds-TnT.png

I wonder if the one on the right is available?

Hello and good morning, I thank you for your interest and reaching out to me. Im sorry the particular piece you mention is gone. I do have 3 I like that are similar to the one in the center. A couple even have a contrasting dark to light tone which I like a lot. @momofthegoons is right and thanks, hit my email ed@edstnt.com and ill send ya a few pics if ya like, probably won't happen today as I am about to hit the road and be out of pocket all day but I will get em and have em to ya as soon as tomorrow. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ed will see you right @elykpeace. You never know what he might have squirrelled away that is perfect for you. That is what he does & the mailman always delivers come rain hail or shine. I love my UD & it is a fine vape but the WS is something else.

I know this might be playing with fire, but I've been keeping my WS on pretty much 24/7 at 12v on my VVPS since I received it back in march. If I'm going to be out of the house for more than a day I usually turn it off but other than that it's been running pretty much constantly with no issues on my end at least! (just wait my WS is probably going to break as soon as I finish writing this post)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back