Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I finally jumped off the fence and placed my order yesterday, and I had the pleasure of speaking to Ed on the phone. Win/win, indeed. So excited to join this club and I truly appreciate all the help and advice I've received along the way. You guys are amazing!

Nice choice @Jen. Classic & timeless.

you-have-chosen-wisely.png

Hello and good morning you all,

ugghhhh @CarolKing you make me so stinking jealous with your strains ughhhhh!!!

@Jen Ms. Jen it was so nice speaking to you the other day as well, I hope you have been staying out of trouble since we spoke. I dont wanna have to drive over there and get you right! I hope you like the piece I sent you, it was surely the nicest of the bunch. Has a mix of varying tones in it, kinda gives me that idea of marble cake. I have seen some of this walnut around but its hard to find in the sizes I need. I am anxious to know what you think and look to soon. By all means you have my number give me a shout anytime I can help or answer any questions. Take care out there and be good!

Hey hey @momofthegoons & @Stevenski Hope all is well for yall!

I'm trying to figure out the dial, so if anyone can provide some guidance, I'd be appreciative!
So if the above is set to "off", what would you say the below is set to?
I'd be happy to help. :smile:

It looks, to me, as if your dial is set to 8. I usually go about 7.5 with mine so you are real close to the sweet spot.

Have you tried it set there yet?

Edit to add: That's a lovely piece of walnut. And some really sweet stems as well! :biggrin:

I'd be happy to help. :smile:

It looks, to me, as if your dial is set to 8. I usually go about 7.5 with mine so you are real close to the sweet spot.

Have you tried it set there yet?

Edit to add: That's a lovely piece of walnut. And some really sweet stems as well! :biggrin:

Thank you! I did play around with it a little last night, and this seemed to produce just fine. But knowing a 'starting point' so to speak will help dial it in even more. Thanks so much for your help!

On our trip with the RV and made sure I brought my Woodscents along. Enjoying some GrapeApe and using my VapCap M as a stem. The WS heats up so fast and has such great flavor. Also a plus low on smell too.

I like temp 7.75 approx on the dial just under temp 8.

Last edited:
This is the first pair of stems I've been asked to turn specifically to accompany a WS.
Not just any WS, a piece of the planets ancient history.
Blackwood and Bog Oak 'Dark Matters' inspired with Ali accents.

This is the first anniversary of Phattpiggies Woodshed and it's been a great experience, you can't imagine how made up I was when I found out the VC bowls were going to be used for the WS.

I'm more than happy to turn stems to accompany this industry first, there aren't many manufacturers who have been as transparent and willing to show photos of there products guts and all to prove it's safety.

I'm taking new orders for the next round all the info is here
http://vaporasylum.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.76/page-4#post-7828

@Ed's TnT your kind words of encouragement and our love of wood and food has made my first year great and I look forward to the future in such good company.

Many thanks.

Those finished up just beautifully @phattpiggie !

Isn't it fun when you can connect with others in your industry that share your passion? I've formed several friendships over the years through vapor. Some lasted and some didn't. But it's been a lot of fun along the way and the friends that lasted have been solid ones. Congratulations on your first year. :heart:

Many thanks @momofthegoons.
It's not just others in the industry I'm connecting with.
Ordinary people in places I've heard of as a kid or more recently thru my love of hip hop.
Action Bronson brought it home to me. He's from Queens in NY and as it happens Flushing is home to one of my customers.
It is great fun and maybe one day I'll have a decade under my belt.

Good morning everyone, today is my birthday

279477e31a0561f4f7328ae330204fef--st-birthday-birthday-wishes.jpg

am 41 woot woot, my girl took me to dinner the other night rrrr baby back ribs at Logans! Has been hot hot down here, jeez so ready for it to be cool again. Had a great week last, my girl came and did 7 days with me, had the boys for 3 at the end of the week. We are still watching the auditions on AGT and wow what talented people this year. Saw a 13 year old girl the other night with an amazing voice, she nailed it and her story behind her sound hit home, amazing! Then saw the last guy a young dr. with another great voice, he had such a great personality and his sound was spot on. After he auditioned before the show air he was in a car wreck and lost his life, his family wanted it to be aired anyway, talent lost way too early. If you all arent watching it this year you sure oughta, I cant wait for the real performances. I will turn 41 this coming wednesday, my sons have been asking me what I wanted. Told them all I wanted was to go see the see Apes movie. My oldest got me a ticket and so we went, what a great flick. It was the final of them, was a heckofa way to end it too. Thats another yall gotta get to see, in theater its a must!

I have been turning a bit for sure. I finally cut into the small chunk of museum grade Amboyna Burl a few weeks back. This stuff is amazing, the bright vibrant tones and eyes are outa sight! I have a couple already spoken for, Ill let the pics speak for themselves.

DrGUUQY.jpg

GJ7xgY4.jpg

I was looking out the shop when I saw Major and Daly getting rambunctious, in this pic Daly looks like she has the upper hand lol gosh those teeth look vicious.

dIEmbHN.jpg

The WoodScents packages just get better and better, I am adding the DynaVap Cap to it now so you can have a desktop and a portable in the same package. You can easily go from home to out and about with your WoodScents stem. Is there another vape unit capable of that?

URpljw7.jpg

Dont forget I sent out orings to just about all of yall. International owners to get which I will do this week. Have to go to the PO to do that. Alot of you all should be seeing them today and if so pls let me know what you think of how they perform.

@Jen Thats a sweet rig you have there, I really liked how that piece of walnut has the different tones in it. @momofthegoons is correct with the setting for sure. Thanks for the input Mom

@GreenHopper RRRRRRRrrrrr you are so right bro!

@CarolKing Rocking the WS in the RV woot woot, keep on keeping on the go doing it up!

@phattpiggie Wow so glad to see the Bog Oak turned out, I really dig the variety and flare in both those piece, well done! Congratulations on marking the year, thats a big big deal and I am happy for you, they only get better! Yes sir its nice to have met you and get to know you as I have, you are a solid bro! Good luck in your future, I know you doing what you do will make all the difference!

I wish everyone all the best and many good times out there!

Ed I hope you had a happy one because you deserve it. I remember 41.:partyhat:
A shout out to all you RV camping enthusiasts who like to vaporize. The Woodscents heats up quickly and has very low smell. It cools off pretty quickly too.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back