Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape XVape XLUX ROFFU

Do you happen to know the specs on the cell included with the Roffu in terms of minimum amperage requirements?
I got this answer,
'the Amp rating is 3C 9A'
:thumbsup:

I got this answer,
'the Amp rating is 3C 9A'
:thumbsup:
Thanks for the support on finding this answer. Wishing you the best with your new role with XVape!

2102 Puffs on the counter...At home I have been using an all-glass vapor path (j-hooks) apart from a Boundless disc filter (or alternative), I simply attached the glass or S/S bowl to the 14mm male end of a GonG adapter and simply drop in a filter of choice. In this pic (LtoR)Xmax V3Pro capsule lid, Ed's TNT basket screen, or a Boundless (I think) metal plate filter disc,
1657498640463.jpg

The 14mm male end of the GonG has a slightly smaller ID than the Roffu bowl so it has a nice little ledge for a filter to sit on.
The flavour is very pure using the device this way...just not as pocketable!
I just have to chase up a new 18mm J-hook as the one pictured is :rip: :cry:

Last edited:
cool adaptors! is that the eleveter8?. by any chance,VgoodiEZ has them in stock.
the shipping to nz was very doable. probably even cheaper than posting here from the north to the South Island.lol.
that was a bit of reading to do I but,i think I am here now.

cool adaptors! is that the eleveter8?
No, just simple GonG adapters that cost a few dollars each, I usually get 5 at a time to save money, 14mm male fits the Roffu and pick what you need size-wise on the other end to suit your bong or j-hook,
1657672356304.png

Xmax are doing good things
They are, I like the V3Pro also!
The Roffu is actually a XVAPE product, both companies/vendors use TopGreen to manufacture their respective vapes.
Also, there is a Lite version of the Roffu due soon to reduce the price and save doubling up on unnecessary accessories like the S/S grinder, scooper, etc. Hopefully available in the next week or so at EDC,
This is also available for Canadian buyers to be able to source a unit as XVAPE do not post there as most orders get returned by customs.
It works out to about CAD$225 delivered.
Another great item from @420edc are his glass spacers, which would work a treat with my j-hook hack above for an all-glass vapor path,

The Roffu is actually a XVAPE product, both companies/vendors use TopGreen to manufacture their respective vapes.
Also, there is a Lite version of the Roffu due soon to reduce the price and save doubling up on unnecessary accessories like the S/S grinder, scooper, etc. Hopefully available in the next week or so at EDC,
This is also available for Canadian buyers to be able to source a unit as XVAPE do not post there as most orders get returned by customs.
Another great item from @420edc are his glass spacers, which would work a treat with my j-hook hack above for an all-glass vapor path,
Yea I didn't notice before, cheers for the correction
I googled xmax roffu to look some things up and the first result is xvape site - I didn't even read it though not having my old man eyes with me and just saw the X at the start and the roffu in pic lol
Screenshot_2022-07-16-19-17-26-10_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Bloody age and shit needing glasses to read small shit properly all the time now hahaa

Well this vape does interest me atm anyway from xvape and Topgreen have some decent manufacturing going on by the looks

EDIT
This site posts to Canada but not to here it says
UK, US, Canada on checkout only

Last edited:
This site posts to Canada but not to here it says
I am afraid if you fill out the form it will eventually say there are no shipping options for any of Canada or Australia, just too many rejections by customs ( I have suffered this problem myself, it took 4 months to finally get my Puffco Peak Pro). :cry:

Thank you for the plug @LesPlenty! We hope to have the Roffu Lite Kits shipping by July 25th. This could change give or take a few days and we'll update our product listing date as we get a better idea of the timeframe. PreOrders are open but if you see "holes" in the inventory as far as accessories go, we hope to restock those too. Not opening up preorders on the out-of-stock accessories yet. Many manufacturers don't get the order 100% correct when picking and fulfilling the accessory part of our orders, so we may still have holes once the shipment arrives should this occur. Hoping to get all that we've requested and we'll update accessories once the order arrives and we QC what is received so we can add it to our inventory.

I do use the BackSpacers with the XMax V3 Pro Dosing Capsules in the Roffu, helps with microdosing. If you drop one into the base of the capsule, it will take a little longer to get to temp.

Last edited:
I am afraid if you fill out the form it will eventually say there are no shipping options for any of Canada or Australia, just too many rejections by customs ( I have suffered this problem myself, it took 4 months to finally get my Puffco Peak Pro). :cry:
I filled it in up to the point of paying the other night and saw Canada UK and US only
Maybe there is one more step after where I went that says otherwise
I haven't had any issues with customs ever in years - knock on wood - I wonder if it has anything to do with having vape in their name and the nicotine vapes being banned
Good that @420edc can sort people out if they need though regardless

I went for an overnight camp yesterday and there was ice in the puddles as it was freezing cold but the Roffu worked a treat and was a welcomed hand-warmer in the cold conditions, spot the Roffu?
1658386691414.jpg

I did not even get out any dabbing devices...the Roffu did the trick.

I went for an overnight camp yesterday and there was ice in the puddles as it was freezing cold but the Roffu worked a treat and was a welcomed hand-warmer in the cold conditions, spot the Roffu?
View attachment 38438
That's a good review for the roffu
If you didn't dab because it did the job then that's saying something

View attachment 38438
Love It! inspiring that you go camping when this cold.
Looks like you have a serious 4x4 beast.:drooling:.

how do you rate your rooftop tent?(sorry for the derail ).

Love It! inspiring that you go camping when this cold.
Looks like you have a serious 4x4 beast.:drooling:.

how do you rate your rooftop tent?(sorry for the derail ).
As @felvapes said, they are great, especially in Tassie where it can be hard to find level ground for a tent. (I have swapped the coil suspension for airbags so I can level up the vehicle on uneven ground with the press of a button).
The Nissan Patrol was purchased 2nd hand 20 years ago, as most know I am quite frugal so instead of upgrading vehicles every few years I spend money upgrading the devil I know.
Now back to the Roffu...since swapping back to using the OG plate filter again on a WPA I have noticed the vapor can slowly become restrictive even though a visual inspection confirms it looks 'clear'. Not a big problem just worth noting the plate filter need more cleaning than it looks.
Maybe an OEM WPA will work better and speaking of said Roffu accessories, I have been informed that I have a parcel en route with some gear that needs testing...:thumbsup:

As @felvapes said, they are great, especially in Tassie where it can be hard to find level ground for a tent. (I have swapped the coil suspension for airbags so I can level up the vehicle on uneven ground with the press of a button).
The Nissan Patrol was purchased 2nd hand 20 years ago, as most know I am quite frugal so instead of upgrading vehicles every few years I spend money upgrading the devil I know.
Now back to the Roffu...since swapping back to using the OG plate filter again on a WPA I have noticed the vapor can slowly become restrictive even though a visual inspection confirms it looks 'clear'. Not a big problem just worth noting the plate filter need more cleaning than it looks.
Maybe an OEM WPA will work better and speaking of said Roffu accessories, I have been informed that I have a parcel en route with some gear that needs testing...:thumbsup:
Love the airbag button press levelling mate
That's swanky
I still have to use max tracks and rocks to level up if needed
Also frugal and prefer to spend modding/upgrading than buying new and starting again

Roffu sounds like lots of these vapes to work better with the mesh swap outs
Be cool to hear about the new accessories and what they bring to the table

Roffu Lite Kits have arrived! We've also restocked accessories in both color variants. Really happy with the reduction in materials in terms of packaging compared to the OG Kit. None of the stinky foam and the unnecessary schwag was removed from this Lite Kit. Looking forward to hearing what @LesPlenty has to say about the goodies in the works for the Roffu.
IMG_20220714_205239_284.jpg

A quick video to show how easy a battery swap in the Roffu is...satisfying too,

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back