Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape XVape XLUX ROFFU

I nice in-depth look at the Roffu by George at Vapfiend, he like myself was underwhelmed by the tiny grinder, it is a quasi 3 piece as it only traps trichomes in the storage chamber...used to rob your mates goodies when you bring their material for them. It is great for a newcomer to get the best results from the device rather than just finger grinding but an upgrade for heavy use would be advised...

I nice in-depth look at the Roffu by George at Vapfiend, he like myself was underwhelmed by the tiny grinder, it is a quasi 3 piece as it only traps trichomes in the storage chamber...used to rob your mates goodies when you bring their material for them. It is great for a newcomer to get the best results from the device rather than just finger grinding but an upgrade for heavy use would be advised...

You can pop the "screen" out and it works a little more as a grinder should. Glad this was dropped for the Lite Kit.

A couple of quick videos on using the Roffu with my WPA hack to tide you over until a factory unit is available, a GonG 14mm male to whatever size you need with a bit of silicone hose works for me,

And with XMAX V3Pro capsules...no filter is needed,

A new longer mouthpiece will be available soon, along with WPA and capsules. Available now is a silicon sleeve(US$5), and there will be a cheaper (US$5.99 for under a pound domestic US) shipping option available at 420EDC ...they hope to have stock of the Sleeve as early as next week (the site will show them shortly and when available).
1660223321935.png

A couple of quick videos on using the Roffu with my WPA hack to tide you over until a factory unit is available, a GonG 14mm male to whatever size you need with a bit of silicone hose works for me,

And with XMAX V3Pro capsules...no filter is needed,

A new longer mouthpiece will be available soon, along with WPA and capsules. Available now is a silicon sleeve(US$5), and there will be a cheaper (US$5.99 for under a pound domestic US) shipping option available at 420EDC ...they hope to have stock of the Sleeve as early as next week (the site will show them shortly and when available).
View attachment 39034

This is a nice looking/sounding vape

We received a shipment of the Roffu Body Armor Sleeve from XVape today. Folks have been asking about access to the battery door with the Armor installed. I don't think it is possible to unlock the battery hatch and access the compartment for the 18650 without totally removing the base of the Armor. The latch needs to travel horizontally to "unlock", so that isn't happening with the Armor in place.

Once it is installed, you just need to line-up the fresh air intake above the power button and the display. Buttons still work nicely once in place. USB-C port is still accessible if you charge the battery while in the device.

Be careful if you are someone who likes to pocket these type of devices (something we frown upon). Dirt, dust, sand grains could get between the Armor and the finish of the device and cause wear as there are holes in the Armor, something to keep in mind should you take the Roffu to the beach.
Roffu Armor Base.jpg

There have been reports of the oven chambers becoming loose when slipped onto the heater post of the Roffu.
I have just received some info on the loose ovens, this is what I have been told... The consensus seems to be that the o-ring seal is damaged and needs to be replaced. We can arrange a replacement for any customer that is experiencing this issue, and in the future will be including an o-ring heating seal replacement in the box.
There is an o-ring at the bottom of the heating post that seems to get compromised. I have now asked for some help on how to swap the o-ring out as I have no idea how.
The o-ring is translucent, I could not see it on my old unit and could just make it out with a 10x jeweler's loop and my Olight H2R torch on my new unit. Once I get info on how to swap I will get details from any affected users and get you sent the spares (and will update the thread on how to fit them if needed).
So just be careful as one user got burnt from a loosely fitted chamber falling off...mine has over 4000 puffs on the counter and is looser than my new unit but the chamber does not fall off by itself. :twocents:

So just be careful as one user got burnt from a loosely fitted chamber falling off...mine has over 4000 puffs on the counter and is looser than my new unit but the chamber does not fall off by itself. :twocents:
Thanks for the update and for taking care of this for the Roffu customers! Our Roffu from Feb or March is not having issues on the glass chamber (OG Kit). I've reset the counter a few times, so no idea where we are Puff Count wise but we reach for the Roffu quite often since we've received it. Seems like the Lite Kit holds better so this must have been addressed in a rolling revision along with many other things.

Just a quick update re the loose fitting oven/o-ring replacement...so far,
1. After many multiple uses the interior o-ring will tend to loosen a bit. We are working diligently on a tool to enable easy changing of that o-ring, stay tuned.
2. If you have any immediate questions or concerns about your current item, please contact our customer service line and we will work to troubleshoot or find a solution for you.
Email: Support@xvapeusa.com
Phone: 9095171100
So for now just be careful if yours is loose fitting, it does not seem to affect performance at all so that is a bonus.

So I have decided I prefer the looser fitting chamber as it makes for an easier swap of the chamber when hot. There is no way it is a hazard when used as designed unless totally sticky from lack of maintenance. The magnets hold the CU firmly on top of the glass chamber and seal it all up while being used, the loose chamber only comes into play after the magnetically held CU is removed. Still nice to know the manufacturer wants to make the device safer as a fix is in the works.
I have been on the baller vape hype a bit lately so the Roffu has not been used as much the last few days...until today, playing with water while gardening is a pleasure with the Roffu...would be a shocking time with a baller...there is a time and place for most vapes to excel!
1664700892646.jpg

Last edited:
Just what I have been waiting for...a combo glass mouthpiece (adjustable height) that has a 14mm WPA built-in,
004(1).jpg

003(1).jpg

Seems like great value for US$10!
It will be a great compliment to my injector-style hack,
1665118620076.jpg

I still want an all-glass WPA, just the glass oven a bit longer with a 14/18mm taper joint on one end so we can fit a filter plat to whatever size bowl we want...I will ask for one to be made.
I will add my thoughts and pictures once mine arrives.:cheers:

Last edited:
Just what I have been waiting for...a combo glass mouthpiece (adjustable height) that has a 14mm WPA built-in,
View attachment 40696
View attachment 40697
We hope to put an order in for some of these today. Many folks are chomping at the bit for a solution like this. Wonder if the glass is the same as the V3 Pro Glass Mouthpiece or it is a new part (Edit: Looking at the photos better, it is not from the V3 Pro, this is a new part altogether). Either way, it's a welcome addition to the current mouthpiece configuration and the lack of a 14mm WPA.

Last edited:
We should have these next week and PreOrders are now open:

Keep in mind if you order other gear beyond the WPA for the Roffu, we'll hold the entire order until the WPAs arrive and ship a single package. Thanks for all the support Vapor Asylum!

Just clocked 5000 puffs on my OG,
1666409464104.jpg

Still waiting on my new adjustable length/wpa mouthpiece. In the meantime I have sent a request into making the following all glass wpa. I asked the oven/tube be 50% longer to accommodate a larger sized bowl if wanted by adjusting the depth of the OG filter disc as needed, similar to this...simple,
1666412781743.jpg

If you think it should be different, let me know your ideas.

We received our Glass 2-in-1 WPA/Mouthpiece. Also, the Dosing Capsules for the XLux Roffu and the XMax V3 Pro are the exact same specification. There is just a new bar code placed directly over top the XMax bar code on the steel tube. Keep in mind that XVape is not selling the Dosing Capsules individually, only in a 5 pack. We have both options available at 420EDC.

Just got my WPA/glass mouthpiece in the mail today and have had a little test, my first go with it on the donut bubbler at 220C,

I am now ultrasonic cleaning (I know you are meant to do that before you use it but it smelled OK and I wanted to try it) the extendable glass mouthpiece and will report back after a bit of testing.:thumbsup:

Just got my WPA/glass mouthpiece in the mail today and have had a little test, my first go with it on the donut bubbler at 220C,

I am now ultrasonic cleaning (I know you are meant to do that before you use it but it smelled OK and I wanted to try it) the extendable glass mouthpiece and will report back after a bit of testing.:thumbsup:

Beware of the ultrasonic on glassware. It can cause faults (even those not visible to the human eye) in the glass to expand and rupture leaving you with glass you can no longer use. ISO or Culinary Solvent are a much safer route.

Last edited:
If something does not last my ultrasonic cleaner I do not want it. :twocents:
That said, I have only destroyed a couple cheap fragile China glorified pen bubblers and if I think a piece might be suss I make sure that it is not directly above the transducer in the cleaner.

A quick pic showing the new Roffu glass fully extended for size reference,
1667710234241.jpg

I am really enjoying the new adjustable glass mouthpiece/WPA. I believe the 10mm OD on the glass is nearly perfect in size and makes it very comfortable to hold the unit at any angle.
I am finding the extra length seems to offset the missing cooling spiral and may actually medicate a little better/ hit a little harder? This may be due to less reclaim build-up per puff but that is just a guess.
Whatever the reason, I like having a slightly different vape signature available to use with the Roffu.

I have been using the glass mouthpiece/WPA for a while now and have worked out you can adjust the airflow by having more or less intake holes open on the glass depending on the height. The following shows the position for the highest flow rate that I have found,
1668306572040.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back