Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape XVape XLUX ROFFU

A bright spark on FC pointed out the obvious, the best airflow (and subjectively taste due to the vapor not hitting on the silicon before traveling across to the glass) is produced by extending the glass mouthpiece and simply mounting the glass directly above the CU oven seal/filter, this does give hotter vapor but the option is great for water pipes/j-hooks,
1668397796102.jpg

The avb comes out darker than my solo
Hows taste compared to solo...
I think i want one of these...
Need something to re ignite my love of flower..

140 for the light kit on vapefiend.. dont think the full kit seems worth it.. i dont need another grinder..
Black friday is coming.. id be a fool to buy anything yet...

Don't forget to swap the CU filter disc for a mesh job for easier airflow and cleaning,
1668738564935.jpg

Hows taste compared to solo...
I think i want one of these...
Need something to re ignite my love of flower..

140 for the light kit on vapefiend.. dont think the full kit seems worth it.. i dont need another grinder..
Black friday is coming.. id be a fool to buy anything yet...
The solo is hard to beat in flavor, I really think the simple air path and slow heat up is hard to match when coming to taste. The cooling unit/zirconium coil works to good as a heatsink and I believe it can take away flavor. Using the wpa is really an improvement on flavor at the expense of hotter vapor.

I'm all for it though! It does what I want and I like how it looks. It's powerful and fast to heat I'm happy with my roffu

I'm all for it though! It does what I want and I like how it looks. It's powerful and fast to heat I'm happy with my roffu
Glad you like it, I am a fan of less vapor robbing too. I still find vapor at 180C/355f quite acceptable heat-wise with the straight shot WPA/mouthpiece.

If your were on the fence about getting a Roffu, now is the time. Out of the blue when I asked for a BlackFriday discount the good guys have dropped the Roffu to just...US$99!!
1669257475576.jpg

Right after I took this size comparison picture, I picked up all the vapes and turned to go back inside when I had a slipper blow-out. I fell over and threw all the vapes against a brick wall before they all fell on the cement.
1667710234241.jpg

My knee is almost better,
1669264808333.jpg

But I am afraid my new Roffu will show the scars for life,
1669264808317.jpg

So I gathered them all up and the scratches on the Roffu above were the worst damage I could find, did not even break the glass WPA mouthpiece and I am happy to say they all function fine.
So they all passed the Aussie torture test...so far!

Last edited:
But, what is a CU Filter disc? And, where does one get a Mesh Disc?

If you have/use dosing capsules you can leave the filter out altogether.
I use and recommend DDave Ti DV mesh filters for the job,
:thumbsup:

I have been enjoying the new WPA/mouthpiece,

I can get the ABV pretty dark on session mode even with the glass oven, On-Demand is too hectic for me. The following ABV was in session mode at max temp,
1669614816481.jpg

Great for pain relief but as expected, not the best taste at the end of the sesh.

Found a good combo of using a 14 to 18mm GonG adapter with the glass mouthpiece inside directly above the oven,

Also, a custom glass maker is bringing out some options soon that will be interesting.
Nice to see more people getting onto this device and more options in the pipeline because of it.
Also been experimenting with lifting the bowl away from the heater a bit with good results,
1670141701005.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice looking hacks getting about,
1670217624361.png

For those that missed the Black Friday sales, I have found the code SUPER will get you an Onyx Grey Full Roffu kit for just US$112,

Some custom glass is now available from aftermarket peeps, I like the adjustable bowl size, the shottie hole is optional,
9-C93-C23-D-3-FA5-41-DC-8201-DCC6-E632-BCE2.jpg

DCF37-B8-B-6248-482-B-8-C0-E-2-C9-D1-BE479-A5.jpg

This one is available thru IG...:uhoh:,
@ JoDa_glass

Last edited:
The custom glass worker above is now making and selling his WPA for the Roffu and they look good,
C6-A48131-5-FBC-4-BFA-8378-5-CA426-D9-EC4-A.jpg

Last edited:
The WPA/stem/oven from @ JoDa_glass with a bit of colour, I think I need a couple. I am waiting to hear back if he can make them with a max OD of 22mm so I can clean them in my plastic test tubes,
PXL-20221229-222353230.jpg

I have reverted to using my OG hack,
1672404315589.jpg

I find if I fill to just below the bottom of the funnel is a perfect distance from the oven for great roasting.

The Roffu was great while camping, I used the OG CU and the OEM WPA/mouthpiece to great effect,
1673061204491.jpg

Now I have medicinal hooch I can make use of my non-smell-proof XMAX travel case.

The Roffu was great while camping, I used the OG CU and the OEM WPA/mouthpiece to great effect,
View attachment 43554
Now I have medicinal hooch I can make use of my non-smell-proof XMAX travel case.
Just a heads up for travel
We have to carry it in the container it comes in
So we can't tak a small amount out and carry in something else legally atm
Sucks because I have so many better containers etc but yea

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back