Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape XVape XLUX ROFFU

Thank you for sharing the link with me. It is kind of you.
But your link shows screens (with a pretty fine mesh, right?) , which by the way I happen to have similar ones already.

Amazon product ASIN B07KS3PPSL
As @felvapes once kindly suggested, I bought them for my Legacy Pro

But what I would need now in order to follow your suggestion of using a 8mm hole punch should be something like the following:

Amazon product ASIN B0BWRBS5K9

I happen to have similar ones already.
You could just use the Roffu disc filter as a template and simply cut out some new ones to fit the Roffu grommet from the ones you have for the Legacy Pro with a pair of scissors.

You could just use the Roffu disc filter as a template and simply cut out some new ones to fit the Roffu grommet from the ones you have for the Legacy Pro with a pair of scissors.
Oh yes, of course! How silly of me! :doh:
There is no need to buy any wire mesh or the like because the Roffu disc filter is smaller than the screens I have for the Legacy Pro.
I can give it a try but I have just realized that the holes of the Roffu filter are bigger than the screen I have.

1683278381407.jpg

I wonder if the airflow would suffer from it

I wonder if the airflow would suffer from it
I improve any vape I get by replacing any stamped plate screens with wire mesh (after a few days just to be sure my ongoing observations in this matter are correct).
These are much better for maintenance too as they do not seem to accumulate resin/crumb like a plate-style filter always does.
Edit, I think my Ti screens have an even tighter weave than your ALP topper wire mesh...you cannot hurt anything by trying what you have

Essence Glassware on the XLux Roffu Glass WPA/Mouthpiece. Has an airport on the front, so you may need two hands in On-Demand mode.
20230508_091053.jpg

I am just watching the Test cricket (broadcast from England as it is 1:45am here right now) and thought I would celebrate Hread's 100 with a toasty nightcap. I find the metal roasting tube combined with the dosing cap makes for a nice 'stoney' effect from the extra conduction that is great for just before bed... :zzz:
1686152594712.jpg

Perfect roast (for my liking)at 196C/385f ABV,
1686153512237.jpg

Last edited:
This Pill BotL 14mm Joint piece is the new favorite around the shop for the XLux Roffu. Originally designed by 420EDC in late 2022 for the Arizer Air/Solo. We hope you enjoy this piece as much as we do!
Air Blue-XLux Roffu-Pill BotL 14mm Joint.jpg

I have asked about the longer duck bill MP and if my WPA had any news.
The only complaint I hear about the Roffu now is the UI, some think the 5 clicks to power on is too much of a hassle so I also passed on the following request to our team to ponder... I thought 3 clicks to turn on/off and a long press while on to get into the puff counter would be much easier to use than what we have now.
I will let you know when/if I hear something. :thumbsup:

Been using my new blue version Roffu, it has that premium feel/look to it,
1687757214651.jpg

Seen here near Fossil Bluff in Tassie with a break in the bad weather for a photo opp, it actually looks green here.
Dog sitting, needed a rest half way,
1687873316170.jpg

I have been 'testing' the new S/S clip oven retained Roffu v the older o-ring held oven on a bong.
I ran them side-by-side at 210c/410f on a Y-adapter and could not really see any difference in vapor exiting the units. I dumped the ABV on a white sheet of paper and found the piles look very similar,
1688783875205.jpg

left side=old unit, right side new S/S retainer clip...4x small puffs as I am recovering from Covid...again.:disgust:
I also noticed the newer version is 5 seconds faster reaching 210c/410f. FYI this 'older' version is about 5 seconds faster than my OG to get to set temps. So it seems each minor revision is getting firmware tweaks as well.:science:

while not using it because it keeps showing the logo Roffu and Vibrating.
If your unit is still experiencing this problem, reach out to where you got it from for help as this is not normal and has not been reported before as far as I know.
I got my first water hammer today and find it works great with the Roffu, better than on a full-sized rig (where I like to use 2x Roffu for better airflow). Chockingly thick clouds as I did not realize how much vapor I was inhaling.
The one I got has an 18mm female joint so I use an 18 to 14mm glass adapter that makes clearing the rig a single-handed affair.
1691125054328.jpg

I now have over 8000 puffs on my OG unit and thought that was pretty good until I saw another owner's pic, dropped many times so has a few 'battle scars' but still performs great, over 12,000 puffs in their 1 year of owning it!
1691633159621.jpg

I have been testing out my new vs old unit with On-Demand vs Session modes and found the only real difference is the newer unit gets to temp a bit more quickly but the ABV ends up very similar in both modes/units.
All were vaped in capsules with the OEM WPA with the glass directly above the oven at 220C/428f.
OG,
1695366727452.jpg

Newer Blue unit,
1695366727441.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone, I hope everybody had a great year...Time for some bargains, Roffu, and accessories included!
1703038169648.png

‘TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!
Get ready for our exclusive Christmas event!
72.png

Dive into a world of incredible XVAPE products, where savings can soar up to a whopping 50%.
72.png

Use code “JOLLY” at checkout for an extra dash of holiday cheer—enjoy a festive 20% off your entire cart!
72.png

✨

Snag the device you've been dreaming of and make this holiday season merry and bright!

Went camping for X-mas (surprise, surprise) and found that I only needed the Roffu and did not get the concentrates out. I think having access to 5 different strains helps fight tolerance. I mainly used the capsules (I now have 8) paired with the s/s oven as the extra conduction later in the session makes for easy extraction and satisfying clouds.
The odd few times I used the glass oven with no caps did remind me of the better flavour though. One observation was I finally found a use for the inbuilt poker...scraping the CU mesh clean when I forget to blow it clean when hot.
1703670390134.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the discounts are being extended for the holiday season,

1703903187572.png

I will use this opportunity to say 'Happy New Year' as I am heading bush tomorrow to party in the new year.
I hope everyone has a great year ahead with many fresh bowls of herb accompanied by good times.bonghit:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
My OG Roffu is coming up to 2 years old and now has 9180 puffs on the counter. A customer found his new unit had a chip in the anti-rust coating on the heater post. After checking mine, I noticed some chipping but put that down to my OG having a rough life, dropped many times and just not babied at all.
Anyway, I thought it deserved a birthday so I used what most peeps might have on hand...a nail file to clean it up and it worked a treat,
Here with a fresh iso q-tip clean,
1706071884706.jpg

And after a nail file scrub,
1706071884693.jpg

:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back