Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape XVape XLUX ROFFU

@sballo feel free to start a thread in the section I linked for you regarding this if it pertains to all vapes.

Thank you!

I think, it is better if we discuss the material safety of the Roffu, since we have been actually specifically speaking about the Roffu.
Anyway, we can only speak of a discussion when more people join in.

Thank you!

I think, it is better if we discuss the material safety of the Roffu, since we have been actually specifically speaking about the Roffu.
Anyway, we can only speak of a discussion when more people join in.
Actually... I would prefer to keep that discussion out of this thread since it can become subjective. We do have a Material Safety section of the forum where this discussion really belongs if we are going to be discussing the materials used in the vape.

https://vaporasylum.com/forums/vape-and-related-equipment-safety.56/

If it's just a general discussion about Prop 65, it can go in the other forum area I linked above.

Afaik the Roffu has the same materials as many other vapes in the same category and will be as safe as those
Yes... and it really is a matter of whether or not the air path of a vape is isolated or not. In other words... are you inhaling the materials of concern or not.

Afaik the Roffu has the same materials as many other vapes in the same category and will be as safe as those
A great and logic answer that says a lot and nothing at the same time because
so all that remains is to find out how safe these materials are used to build the Roffu and similar vaporizers

remains is to find out how safe these materials are
I would not eat them!
I have been doing some experiments to make sure the loose bowl fit on my old unit is not leaking. It seems to extract the same but I did notice the newer unit gets to temperature faster than the old model. I swapped the batteries between the two and each time the newer version Roffu gets to temp quicker.
I mainly use the Roffu on a j-hook due to the restriction of the vape and like most that I own, two are usually better than one when on a bong, 2nd puff as my nose was in the first video!

A bit of time has passed since I have had the roffu. Therefore, I'd also like to give a short feedback.
I think that it has a very nice extraction.
The flavour is also good. I personally like the glass bowl.
I also have the Water Pipe Adapter with which I can use the water bong of the Arivape Legacy Pro.
Strangely, if you use the adapter just a a sort of glass mouthpiece, it gives you a very strange flavour with a peuliar and non-tasty aftertaste. The performance of the original mouthpiece with Zirconia ceramic cooling spiral performs much better.
Besides, I honestly haven't understood how to use that adjustable height.

I might be not able to see the wood for the trees but I really do not understand it. :confused:

adj.JPG

It must stick completely out otherwise you can't attach the silicon attachment on the frame of the vaporiser.

Well, if I compare it with the Legacy Pro (LP), I think that the LP has a better performance. I think that @felvapes agrees with me on that, right?
But the Roffu heats up impressively quickly!
Tough, sometimes you get no haptic feedback when the temperature has been re-reached.

It is also easy to clean, very discreet and fits comfortably in your hand.

A bit of time has passed since I have had the roffu. Therefore, I'd also like to give a short feedback.
I think that it has a very nice extraction.
The flavour is also good. I personally like the glass bowl.
I also have the Water Pipe Adapter with which I can use the water bong of the Arivape Legacy Pro.
Strangely, if you use the adapter just a a sort of glass mouthpiece, it gives you a very strange flavour with a peuliar and non-tasty aftertaste. The performance of the original mouthpiece with Zirconia ceramic cooling spiral performs much better.
Besides, I honestly haven't understood how to use that adjustable height.

I might be not able to see the wood for the trees but I really do not understand it. :confused:

View attachment 44545

It must stick completely out otherwise you can't attach the silicon attachment on the frame of the vaporiser.

Well, if I compare it with the Legacy Pro (LP), I think that the LP has a better performance. I think that @felvapes agrees with me on that, right?
But the Roffu heats up impressively quickly!
Tough, sometimes you get no haptic feedback when the temperature has been re-reached.

It is also easy to clean, very discreet and fits comfortably in your hand.

I don't actually own the Roffu
I do have a v3pro that has the same oven though just has lower top temps
The ALP is better than the v3pro though
But the v3pro is a beast on a budget

it gives you a very strange flavour
It seems the silicon is the culprit, leave it on a sunny window sill to finish curing.
I use the wpa with the glass stem directly on top of the oven so you get no silicon in the path to stink it up. :twocents:
Better still is to go for as much glass as you can like here apart from the joining silicon hose and disc filter,

It seems the silicon is the culprit, leave it on a sunny window sill to finish curing.

Oh, I see. I will give it a try. Thank you for your tip:smile:

I use the wpa with the glass stem directly on top of the oven so you get no silicon in the path to stink it up. :twocents:
Better still is to go for as much glass as you can like here apart from the joining silicon hose and disc filter,

I honestly still don't get it how to use the glass stem without the silicon and above all I still do not understand what is meant with adjustable height here:biggrin::

do.JPG

I wonder what the manufacturers were thinking.:science:

the glass stem directly on top of the oven

even so I do not understand how you fix the glass stem on the top of the oven.

1677757774916.jpg

I honestly still don't get it how to use the glass stem without the silicon and above all I still do not understand what is meant with adjustable height here
Pull the Mouthpiece Tip (white zirconia) off the Mouthpiece assembly, this also removes the Spiral Cooling/Airflow Box (gray zirconia & silicone housing for this part), set it aside until you want to use the Mouthpiece native again.

Put the Glass WPA/MP onto the Mouthpiece Assembly so that the Glass is on the same side as the Spiral Coolinig/Airflow Box would be (now looks like a deeper cup), this setup allows you to move the glass up/down the Silicone into the deep cup. You can flip the Silicone housing for the WPA to the opposite side and go right from the oven below, this setup doesn't allow for the glass to move up/down in the Silicone. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I don’t have this vaporizer but it looks like all the rest with the plastic body and the shape. I haven’t bought a vaporizer lately because everything that comes out are look a likes. Is this any different? I would like to know. Is the airflow as restricted like the original Solo. If this has been covered my apologies.

I don’t have this vaporizer but it looks like all the rest with the plastic body and the shape. I haven’t bought a vaporizer lately because everything that comes out are look a likes. Is this any different? I would like to know. Is the airflow as restricted like the original Solo. If this has been covered my apologies.
I think if anything, this resembles the Pax line-up in appearance but with that the similarities end. This is a primarily convection device with a powerful heater that gets to temp quickly and extracts efficiently, evenly and effectively. Flavors are there at lower temps, if you opt for higher temps, then you lose those good flavors quickly as the heater will cook what you load. I'm not aware of another device out there that exposes the heatinger in such a fashion with a portable. If you scroll up just two posts, you can see that load of material inside the glass chamber. So immediately under that is a pair of screens (one you can remove from the glass chamber, the other is fixed just above the heating element that you can't see, but you can see the "Caution Hot" which if you remove the glass chamber and screen, then you'll see that.

The build on this is a step above something like the XMax V3 Pro, from the same parent company. All the components with the Roffu are a step above with a price difference of ≈ $30 depending on the device you opt for in terms of the Roffu, OG Full Kit vs Lite Kit is what I'm comparing here. Some things you don't get with the Lite Kit are: Funnel, Cleaning Tool, Metal Chamber, Microfiber sack and mini grinder. The price difference is $180 vs $130 in terms of the MSRP between the two. We only carry the Lite Kit at this point as the extra bells and whistles of the Full OG Kit just don't justify a $50 difference. You could get an Onyx Grey Full OG Kit from the XVape site for $140 currently as I'm guessing they have a larger supply of these that they are trying to get rid of them on the cheap whereas the Air Blue is $180.

With dual modes, it functions like a session vape in session mode, set your temp and give it a few seconds to get that temp and its ready to deliver the essence. Personally we dig the On-Demand mode as it offers some more power and by pulsing the power button (for example hold it for 3 seconds, release for 2, repeat), you can get the battery to get the unit up to temp super fast and extracting within a few seconds like an On-Demand mode should work. This mode with Dosing Capsules pulls out some additional conduction due to the metal dosing cap in the mix and the clean-up is a breeze as you can just dump out the spent Capsule (when cooled down of course, as it is hot right after use). The device does have some smaller screens and parts that need to be cleaned and kept clean to perform optimally, so it isn't as easy maintenance wise like an Arizer portable is where you really only need to clean the glassware if you know how to load the chamber and use gravity to your advantage so you aren't dumping flowers into the heater floor.

I didn't think I would like the native mouthpiece on the Roffu, but it doesn't bother me when using it which is primarily out and about when hiking, snowshoeing or kayaking. It is a fairly discreet unit. It does get hot around the mouthpiece assembly, so if that is a concern, you would want to get the silicone Body Armor sleeve to insulate it. But you don't want to be grabbing the device by that mouthpiece assembly anyway, otherwise the magnets could release leaving you with the mouthpiece assembly in your hand and the core device on the ground/floor, so the heat is a warning as much as it is a hint where to grab. Airflow comes in from the side, just above the power button, so if you have big hands or fingers, this could be cumbersome to clog up your airflow while trying to power up the device in On-Demand mode where you need to be holding this button in to deliver juice to the heater (Session Mode, you don't need to do that beyond powering up the unit with 5 clicks to unlock it).

In terms of efficiency, we can get more than a handful of sessions on a single charge from the 18650 which is fairly easy to remove from the device. The battery door on the Roffu is well constructed compared to the XMax V3 Pro or our other discreet portable Arizer ArGo.

Hope this is helpful for you. Feel free to hollar if you have any additional questions on the XLux Roffu. We've taken ours snowshoeing and used it on a few occassions this past week while out in the woods.

I don’t have this vaporizer but it looks like all the rest with the plastic body and the shape.
Also note the body is brushed aluminium and the mouthpiece is jewelry grade zirconia...the battery door is also metal, not plastic as one reviewer mentioned.:twocents:
I honestly still don't get it how to use the glass stem

other Roffu's users have experienced the same annoying issue with this tiny screen
Yes, it is a pain. Use that metal disc screen as a template to cut out a slightly larger screen from a mesh weave screen for a better fit along with better airflow and less scooby snacks in the cooling unit.:thumbsup:
A Dynavap screen also fits, I use a DDave TI mesh myself,
This is how clean a mesh screen keeps the CU...over 600 puffs between cleaning, no scooby snacks, just resin,
1657084083053.jpg

Edit to add pic

Last edited:
I have been experiencing another issue with my Roffu which could be a "real" problem.
When I use the on demand mode the following happens:
As soon as the desired temperature has been reached, it soon starts to drop despite holding the button pushed.
While holding the button pushed, it drops and it arises...it drops and it arises.:mental:

As soon as the desired temperature has been reached, it soon starts to drop
If you mean the bar graph dips 1x bar, this is normal as the heater cycles when it reaches your set temp. The bars will drop correspondingly as you draw/suck/pull on the unit. The digital numeric readout should not move as that is your target temp and the graph shows when you reach that target by not climbing any higher.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back