Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Has anyone found a good way to test new replacement quartz coils on the Hive 2.0? Because of the design, I don’t see a good way to do this because you can’t put just the coil part in the unit without the mouthpiece because of the magnet.

I’m about to purchase some replacement coils, and this problem popped into my head. Thoughts?

Has anyone found a good way to test new replacement quartz coils on the Hive 2.0?
I don't have a Hive 2.0.... but am not sure what you are asking. Are you just trying to test the coils to see if they are good or defective? Or replace them?

I would imagine, considering the design, that you are trying to make sure they work prior to putting any product in them?

[QUOTE="momofthegoons, post: 12691, member: 2

I would imagine, considering the design, that you are trying to make sure they work prior to putting any product in them?[/QUOTE]

Yes, exactly. I just wanted to be able to test them when I buy replacements. :)

I need some help demo someone who owns the Yocan Hive 2.0. I need replacements, but their website is not helpful. I want the QUARTZ COIL, not the tanks. Which option do I choose? CBD coil?

You want the quartz coil.....
They call it a "wax atomizer".
It is vetry confusing, and I would contact them first to ask the question:
"which wax atomizer fits the Hive 2.0".
You can write to them right here at @Yocan

I did, and they said they didn’t carry them anymore, but I think they misunderstood me. I chose the option for “wax” coil. Thank you!

CBD must be the empty tanks?

CAAB6019-1DEB-4F0A-B3E5-D1FE7587A08A.jpeg
I’ve been using the Yocan Stealth for a couple weeks now. I own a lot of Yocan pens, but my favorite is still the Yocan Hive 2.0. The Stealth is a lot bigger than both Hives, which I think are much more stealthy. I think the “flip” action is cool looking, but it has not served me well. With the quartz coil upside down, concentrate runs back into the mouthpiece, and that sucks. That’s obviously not a problem with the tanks, but I think it’s a big issue with the quartz coils. The constant “flipping” can also shoot concentrate out of the coil area as well. As a result, I keep the mouthpiece always facing upright to prevent these issues which kinda defeats the purpose of this unit in the first place. Considering the design of the Stealth, I would have to say using the tanks are your best option if you don’t want concentrate leaking down into the mouthpiece when it is upside down.

I honestly don’t see how this is supposed to be more stealthy than the Hives which are much smaller and can be concealed in the palm of your hand. I can’t hide the Stealth because it is just too big. Maybe someone with bigger hands could hide it more easily. I do have a beta unit, and it has no variable voltage, so I cannot comment on that. The one voltage I do have available seems to be the highest setting, and I’ve been able to use that setting just fine. It charges up pretty quickly, same as the Hives. One nice thing about the Stealth is that the tanks and quartz coils from the Hive also work with the Stealth. You just have to unscrew the magnetic bottom piece first. That has been very handy, love that!

Can anyone suggest a better battery to go with the Yocan Evolve coil? I love the dual crystal quartz coil, but would love a battery that lasts longer than a day.

Suggestions? TIA. :)
I have been rebuilding my atomizer's.
Recently I put a ELOVE PLUS on a 80 watt MOD (battery with same connection) 510

DAB = Rosin
0 nic EJUICED + KIEF 2/3 mix
50/50 orange flavor 4 now.

This is what work's 4 my disease. (FLOWER 4 reading)

40 -/+ watt's clean.

2 puff's & night night before sleep
It is so hot right now so about once a week I charge

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest a better battery to go with the Yocan Evolve coil? I love the dual crystal quartz coil, but would love a battery that lasts longer than a day.
Suggestions? TIA. :)
That size of battery accommodates the evpolve plus
The evolve atomizer requires a top piece w/mouthpiece, to create the vacuum needed to do a hit.
If it could be sealed, I have found and love this: https://www.wotofo.com/Wotofo-Serpent-50w-Box-Mod.html
It does seal perfectly with the atomizer from a new vape (not on market yet, but I tested the atomizer) listed Here:https://www.dazzvape.com/vaporizer/melter/
So I am using a Melter atomizer with a Serpent box mod, and am very excited about it.
As for the exact fit for the Evolve Plus;
Go to Ebay, and type in search Evolve Plus Battery.
They do mot make giants like some of the variable voltage Batteries that have 9000 MAH etc, but some are inexpensive enough for you to acquire and operate with 2 or even 3 batteries.

View attachment 3615 I’ve been using the Yocan Stealth for a couple weeks now. I own a lot of Yocan pens, but my favorite is still the Yocan Hive 2.0. The Stealth is a lot bigger than both Hives, which I think are much more stealthy. I think the “flip” action is cool looking, but it has not served me well. With the quartz coil upside down, concentrate runs back into the mouthpiece, and that sucks. That’s obviously not a problem with the tanks, but I think it’s a big issue with the quartz coils. The constant “flipping” can also shoot concentrate out of the coil area as well. As a result, I keep the mouthpiece always facing upright to prevent these issues which kinda defeats the purpose of this unit in the first place. Considering the design of the Stealth, I would have to say using the tanks are your best option if you don’t want concentrate leaking down into the mouthpiece when it is upside down.

I honestly don’t see how this is supposed to be more stealthy than the Hives which are much smaller and can be concealed in the palm of your hand. I can’t hide the Stealth because it is just too big. Maybe someone with bigger hands could hide it more easily. I do have a beta unit, and it has no variable voltage, so I cannot comment on that. The one voltage I do have available seems to be the highest setting, and I’ve been able to use that setting just fine. It charges up pretty quickly, same as the Hives. One nice thing about the Stealth is that the tanks and quartz coils from the Hive also work with the Stealth. You just have to unscrew the magnetic bottom piece first. That has been very handy, love that!
I ordered 5 replacement coils for my ELOVE PLUS to use with my 80 watt MOD.
What do U RECCOMD?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back