Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Andy Capp Creations

rv8qiu.jpg
21odelg.jpg

- The 12 Milli Ti -

62 mm DV compatible stem from solid Grade 2 Titanium featuring my ACC Dimple Carb and a 9mm mouthpiece. Also compatible with an Omni condenser as well as XL condenser w mouthpiece .

u075l.jpg
sopq37.jpg

-The Finster XL-

Coming in at 3 1/8” long used with a DV XL Titanium Condenser featuring my ACC Dimple Carb and a 9mm mouthpiece.

Will you be making your hammered copper stands available also?
I know it is probably not your area of focus at this time but it catches my eye........guess I could bang one out but then mrs.arb will yell at me.
I do have a few accessory designs & a lot of stem designs , what I don’t have is enough free time :doh::dog: But hey, DV didn’t happen overnight. I’m here for the long haul if it’s possible.

Pardon me for the delay,

I had to step back to perfect my procedures and refine my designs to provide a respectable finished product.

Being a machinist is a blessing, and a curse. As a machinist in an industrial environment, I have to be perfect on a daily basis. I’ve tried to bring that same attitude into my home shop. Satisfaction as a machinist is a challenge to conclude to. There are differences when my customer is a company that has no face than when I am creating and crafting a product with my name and reputation on it for someone in the DynaVap community to enjoy forever, a high quality finished product is quite a demanding task. Again I am not a company and I am not retired. I am just a DynaVap fan with a passion for machining.

I create products with the highest quality standards that I would expect as if I were buying them myself. I ignore time put into a creation, I believe art should not have a timeframe. This gives me the ability to bring you high quality premium products. Machined, carved, formed and handcrafted, everything is made myself for you to enjoy.:rofl:

12 Milli Ti XL’s
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12 Milli Ti 62mm
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12 Milli Ti - 62mm Standard or 79mm XL - DV condensers included. A premium artistic vaporizer stem of high quality designed for a DynaVap Vapcap and tip featuring the ACC Braided & tapered design, the ACC Dimple Airport and a 9mm mouthpiece made from solid Grade 2 Titanium. The braid, it takes about 60 different cuts to create this pattern. Tip and cap not included.

The Finster XL
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]

Exhibit C
[IMG]
[IMG]

The Finster Jr.
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]
[IMG]

The Finster XL - 79mm stem & the Finster Jr. - 62mm stem with DV condensers included. A premium artistic vaporizer stem of high quality designed for a DynaVap Vapcap and tip featuring various different cooling fin combinations for aesthetic differences, the ACC Dimple Airport and a 9mm mouthpiece made from solid Grade 2 Titanium. As of yet I have not made two Finsters exactly alike. Tip and cap not included.

Introducing -

Primal Pedestal Stands by ACC.

Display your favorite DynaVap Vapcap on a unique premium high quality pedestal for everyone to admire. Made from solid copper featuring a hammered texture and a shipwrecked patina, no two are alike. It is dressed in a high temp protective ceramic coating for durability and a suede base mat. At an average of 56mmX22mmX28mm and coming in at a whopping 8ozs in weight of solid copper so that you know you are getting the real deal.
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]

Exhibit C
[IMG]

I still think these pics don’t do justice.
I am currently making airport-less Finsters, let me know if you are interested in one please. More unique stem and pedestal designs coming soon as well.

Thank you all for the support,

Enjoy

- ACC

So @Andy Capp are you at a point that you are taking orders (or have stock)?
I have (4) 12 Milli Ti XLs , (3) 12 Milli Ti 62mm, (3) Finster XL’s, & (2) Finster Jr’s (3) Primal Pedestals in stock ready to ship. Currently making Finster XL’s with No airport if interested, all designs are made to order when I’m out of stock. Thank you for asking !!

@Andy Capp might you give some consideration to customizing stems, upon request, with anodization?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
No customs or anodizing at the moment. But I will consider it. Thanks for asking !

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon me for the delay,

I had to step back to perfect my procedures and refine my designs to provide a respectable finished product.

Being a machinist is a blessing, and a curse. As a machinist in an industrial environment, I have to be perfect on a daily basis. I’ve tried to bring that same attitude into my home shop. Satisfaction as a machinist is a challenge to conclude to. There are differences when my customer is a company that has no face than when I am creating and crafting a product with my name and reputation on it for someone in the DynaVap community to enjoy forever, a high quality finished product is quite a demanding task. Again I am not a company and I am not retired. I am just a DynaVap fan with a passion for machining.

I create products with the highest quality standards that I would expect as if I were buying them myself. I ignore time put into a creation, I believe art should not have a timeframe. This gives me the ability to bring you high quality premium products. Machined, carved, formed and handcrafted, everything is made myself for you to enjoy.:rofl:

12 Milli Ti XL’s
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12 Milli Ti 62mm
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

12 Milli Ti - 62mm Standard or 79mm XL - DV condensers included. A premium artistic vaporizer stem of high quality designed for a DynaVap Vapcap and tip featuring the ACC Braided & tapered design, the ACC Dimple Airport and a 9mm mouthpiece made from solid Grade 2 Titanium. The braid, it takes about 60 different cuts to create this pattern. Tip and cap not included.

The Finster XL
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]

Exhibit C
[IMG]
[IMG]

The Finster Jr.
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]
[IMG]

The Finster XL - 79mm stem & the Finster Jr. - 62mm stem with DV condensers included. A premium artistic vaporizer stem of high quality designed for a DynaVap Vapcap and tip featuring various different cooling fin combinations for aesthetic differences, the ACC Dimple Airport and a 9mm mouthpiece made from solid Grade 2 Titanium. As of yet I have not made two Finsters exactly alike. Tip and cap not included.

Introducing -

Primal Pedestal Stands by ACC.

Display your favorite DynaVap Vapcap on a unique premium high quality pedestal for everyone to admire. Made from solid copper featuring a hammered texture and a shipwrecked patina, no two are alike. It is dressed in a high temp protective ceramic coating for durability and a suede base mat. At an average of 56mmX22mmX28mm and coming in at a whopping 8ozs in weight of solid copper so that you know you are getting the real deal.
[IMG]

Exhibit A
[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]

Exhibit C
[IMG]

I still think these pics don’t do justice.
I am currently making airport-less Finsters, let me know if you are interested in one please. More unique stem and pedestal designs coming soon as well.

Thank you all for the support,

Enjoy

- ACC
Very, very nice. I like all of it quite a bit.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back