Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Andy Capp Creations

I received my stem from @Andy Capp . I have to say that from start to finish this transaction was seamless. I ordered on Tuesday and received it yesterday. I was so excited I took it with me in the car and opened it while we were on the road. My first impression on opening the package was 'class act.' :biggrin:

IMG_5853.jpg

You receive a nice brochure that tells you a little about Andy and his process in making these stems, along with care instructions and a care kit. The care kit contains a micro fiber polishing cloth, anti-tarnish tabs, a small silicone container of polishing compound (non-toxic,non-flammable, food prep quality), a promo pen and some stickers. And of course..... the 12 Milli Ti XL; which comes in a 'velvet' anti-tarnish bag.

The stem is really nice and has a solid feel to it. There's a removable condensor tube. It's pictured here (and above) with a tip in it:
IMG_5854.JPG

I wont be able to give it a trial run till I get back home to my IH (I don't torch....) so I'll give a usage update then. But so far I'm really impressed with the entire experience. Good job Andy. :thumbsup:

I received my stem from @Andy Capp . I have to say that from start to finish this transaction was seamless. I ordered on Tuesday and received it yesterday. I was so excited I took it with me in the car and opened it while we were on the road. My first impression on opening the package was 'class act.' :biggrin:

View attachment 11369

You receive a nice brochure that tells you a little about Andy and his process in making these stems, along with care instructions and a care kit. The care kit contains a micro fiber polishing cloth, anti-tarnish tabs, a small silicone container of polishing compound (non-toxic,non-flammable, food prep quality), a promo pen and some stickers. And of course..... the 12 Milli Ti XL; which comes in a 'velvet' anti-tarnish bag.

The stem is really nice and has a solid feel to it. There's a removable condensor tube. It's pictured here (and above) with a tip in it:
View attachment 11370

I wont be able to give it a trial run till I get back home to my IH (I don't torch....) so I'll give a usage update then. But so far I'm really impressed with the entire experience. Good job Andy. :thumbsup:
:rofl:

So what should I giveaway in a random ?

Whatever you feel best represents Andy Capp Creations. Mind you that would be a tough choice to make :lol:

WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! What a beauty. It could be displayed as the piece of art that it is. Just lovely!!
Thank you very much Squiby !!

C'mon dude! What are you trying to do to our bank accounts, man!

And is that an XL!? Jesus!

You know, Andrew, if you ever got into anodizing those designs you would have people knocking your door down!

Excellent work!

Andrew ?!!! So formal :rofl:it’s a 4” stem w 15 mm ball, just under 5-1/4” w tip and cap it works reaaaaaallly well. Thanks for the good vibes !!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back