Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Andy Capp Creations

I went to the Post Office the other day and there was an unusually heavy bubble package waiting for me. I rushed home and opened it and I have been in stunned awe ever since.

Two hammered copper stands and a titanium stem were accompanied by a brochure explaining the package contents, care and maintenance and other useful tidbits. A couple of decals, polishing cloth, polish and storage bags completed the package.

The stands are solid copper, heavy and sit solidly flush on a surface. The finish is a very attractive vertigris and the magnet has a good firm grip.
20191110_123012.jpg

The stem is just over the top! It is so much nicer than the pictures can convey and I was completely floored when I unpacked it. The proportions are perfect. The narrow waist is so precision located that the stem balances easily on a fingertip. The titanium is polished to a fine finish. It's like glass.

The stem is one piece of titanium so there in no condenser and I prefer a carbless design. It's a treasure to hold.
20191110_123153.jpg

The professional level packaging and accessories made the whole experience akin to Xmas morning.

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with Andy. Thank you @Andy Capp, you are a true artist! For me, Xmas came early

Hey!

Where the hell are your new "big bite" tips!? :thinker: :idon'tknow:

Must...have...now...

View attachment 14263
These are mine. They are absolutely amazing. They combine the best of both worlds of both the stainless tips and titanium tips and somehow make it better. They take less time to heat up then both 2018 and 19 tips but hold heat longer than titanium tips. They have more airflow than the titanium tips aswell, giving a better flavor. I'm assuming it has a bit more convection. My life is kind of upside down atm as I'm trying to move and I've really let Andy down by not letting the world know how great these are. Thanks again @Andy Capp for everything you do!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back