Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Arbulate

Always ends up like that @Baron23............life's short might as well enjoy the discipline.
:whipit:

Kind of late for a math based post my pea gets weary but I can start.
I get told I cannot do what I do for a living as do it........weird eh?
When I started it was the police saying I could not.........no matter how much I did it.
Now more often than not it is a fellow consumer\producer who says I cannot make a living selling cannabis for $100.00 a oz\1600.00 a lb.........often with quite a bit of anger.........which is really weird to me.
I understand a grower getting mad...........if people actually knew how it really was they would stop paying ridiculous prices........fuck ridiculous outright scandalous gouging.
I can show you how I do it without losing any quality.......shit the fact is I already have.
Elec. cost me $0.06 per kwh.
A 1000 watt bulb running for 12 hours a day costs me 0.72 cents a day or 23.00 bucks a month.........50 bucks for two months..........what is your cost for one ounce of cannabis?
I will get a pound a light every ten weeks or so depending on the cut.being run.
A bale of sunshine mix #4 costs 40.00 bucks I get roughly 7 5 gallon buckets and average 8 ounces per plant in those buckets..........a 25 pound bag of fertilizer costs me 70.00 bucks and lasts about two years...........equipment costs are fully covered first harvest unless you burn the place down..............mad yet?
No, but don't discount your labor. What is your time worth? I'm on your side on this one, by the way. Um, you started out your post saying your "pea gets weary", is that some sort of ... slang?

My mind is dull later in the day.......my peabrain.
Each bulb takes me about ten minutes a day for watering and whatnot.
Another two hours up potting,cut taking cleaning a week.
8 hours a week trimming...........my time is more than compensted.
:aaaaa:

My mind is dull later in the day.......my peabrain.
Each bulb takes me about ten minutes a day for watering and whatnot.
Another two hours up potting,cut taking cleaning a week.
8 hours a week trimming...........my time is more than compensted.
:aaaaa:
I was kinda hoping it was slang. I'm too old to get to hear much of the new fangled stuff the kids are spouting about these days, and the creative words they use. Everything of this sort, slang and what the kewl kids are wearing, dropped off significantly around 1992. I stopped hearing about New music around 2002, which wasn't that long ago, really.
I don't doubt your figures, or that you know what you are doing and charging. I was surprised at how inexpensive it was to grow outside, and expect I could do it for less, now that I know more of what I don't need. Going to try, anyway. I haven't stepped up to indoors, because I can't justify the cost to myself. It's not that it's expensive, but I grow more than enough outside for household needs, and to share with friends. This makes it difficult to justify any imposition on the budget. Still, it seems important to know, like knowing how to drive stick shift. You make it more tempting with your figures, and I do love to hear about others grow', especially someone who has my respect as you do.

Sounds to me like you are well covered then which is my main concern for people I care about.
I figure just by not buying what we use saves me at least a thousand dollars a month at our current rate of consumption........a single ounce is 200.00 here from a"dispensary " compared to a slightly higher bill not to mention far better product.

Sounds to me like you are well covered then which is my main concern for people I care about.
I figure just by not buying what we use saves me at least a thousand dollars a month at our current rate of consumption........a single ounce is 200.00 here from a"dispensary " compared to a slightly higher bill not to mention far better product.
Growing is the way to go. I'm sure I have a great deal to learn. It's the climate being so accommodating, that is the only reason I manage at all. Well, that and it's legal.

CSC-0264.jpg

The seedlings planted Thursday are up and at them.
DSC-0263.jpg

From a week earlier.
DSC-0271.jpg

cuts up potted and under a 400 mh.
DSC-0278.jpg

two weeks in stretch is done........ten weeks to go.

Elec. cost me $0.06 per kwh.
If power was that cheap here I would have gone 1000w too, probably 4 of them for flowering. It is $0.30 per kwh and rising here.:disgust:
I would grow outside with the same pot set-up and hydro nutrients if it was legal, but with LED boosters.(in a green house)..one day...hopefully:thumbsup:

If power was that cheap here I would have gone 1000w too, probably 4 of them for flowering. It is $0.30 per kwh and rising here.:disgust:
I would grow outside with the same pot set-up and hydro nutrients if it was legal, but with LED boosters.(in a green house)..one day...hopefully:thumbsup:

The old monthly bend over and pay for the pleasure eh..........fucking bastages!

IMG-20180227-115414.jpg

Beanly..............

Regular seeds - do you breed as well? Might grow out some regular Hindu Kush seeds next year to generate a lifetime supply of seeds. (Reportedly a true-breeding strain from Sensi.)
I make seeds........... "Breeders" ..............lolz.
Make seeds do it!!!!!!!
Best thing you can do besides grow your own is make your own seeds,I have for a long time and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
CSC-0281.jpg

After a few generations\decades you wind up hereish..........lolz.

Last edited:
selling cannabis for $100.00 a oz

'Legal' herb in Canada is anywhere between $8 and $16/gram. I bought lights from a guy 20 miles from me who has been growing for years. His problem was that he couldn't sell his at $90/oz as the market is saturated.

Nice buds! A growing friend is saving pollen and starting seeds, making his own strain. He's also the guy who wanted some hemp seeds, and on finding that they were irradiated to prevent sprouting in North America but not in EU, he ordered .5 kg bags of seeds from a variety of companies, expecting a couple to get caught in customs. None of them were caught and he wound up with 5 lbs of hemp seeds.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/gardening/a20705759/how-to-make-seed-bombs/

Last edited:
The surest way to destroy cannabis is to have it around hemp.
The hemp will pollinate the cannabis and wipe out all the qualities we have spent thousands of years breeding in.
Hemp is for making rope and textiles the seeds are for livestock feed.........totally different applications hence totally different plants..........we need to stop fucking the two together.
Merely my opinion of course........fuck hemp and Fuck auto flowering plants.
I Hate both with a passion.........and selfed seeds also............lazy ,short sighted idiots at work
:BangHead:.
CSC-0286.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back