Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Arbulate

Took a walk through and snapped these pics which from now on will be current as I go...........unless I need to reference back.
This is some new dawg coming down tomorrowish.
CSC-0353.jpg
CSC-0354.jpg
So frosty looking :drooling:.

Nearly as good as Vegemite!
Is that a MH on your Veg? 600w?, how far above do you usually keep it from the plants with those air-cooled shades?

That is a 400 mh in a super shitty reflector but it covers a 4x4 foot table nicely in veg.
I was using nearly 900 watts of t5 fluorescents to cover the same area for a while but switched back because I like this set up better........more bang for buck all the way around.
I keep it around 30" off the top of the pots but can slam it down touching if I need to without much issue.

Maffs mom...........essentially what has more surface area a flat line or a series of hills?
Crowding causes a lot of problems and also drastically reduces yield in the end.
Costs money to grow a plant indoors so I try and get as much use out of the whole plant as practical.
Why pay for a five foot plant just to trim off the bottom three feet in flower?
Fewer bigger plants is WAY less hassle than a bunch of smaller ones in my experience.
As for being healthy.......................I blame that fucked up outdoor ornamental blue crystal stuffs being foisted on me by the quacks at Jacks.
:thinker:

I’m loving all the arbulation going on round here! Lots of useful information and ideas to be found amongst the composting manure. :dog:
I have been very into the Grow Room these days, I think it’s a wonderful place to learn! And laugh with friends... I’ll lurk a bit on a couple of Grow forums but wouldn’t think of joining/posting; they just don’t feel comfortable like Mom’s place.

My apologies for the lack of updates.
I have been experiencing what I can only describe as.............hell.
My mom died and in the process I was told I was unloved,disliked,despised held in utter contempt because of a plant.
Willed the house I bought her to my sister(was supposed to go to my son)cut my kids out and called me a disappointment because of a plant.
When pressed for a reason all she said was she hated the smell............the goddamn smell.
So she is dead now and my heart just fucking aches my son's are confused and hurt as is my wife.
My garden still grows and I am still here,still me and still just want to be accepted and loved the same as anyone else.
I will get back to regular updates when I can get back to me.

My apologies for the lack of updates.
I have been experiencing what I can only describe as.............hell.
My mom died and in the process I was told I was unloved,disliked,despised held in utter contempt because of a plant.
Willed the house I bought her to my sister(was supposed to go to my son)cut my kids out and called me a disappointment because of a plant.
When pressed for a reason all she said was she hated the smell............the goddamn smell.
So she is dead now and my heart just fucking aches my son's are confused and hurt as is my wife.
My garden still grows and I am still here,still me and still just want to be accepted and loved the same as anyone else.
I will get back to regular updates when I can get back to me.
@arb, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like ongoing hell. I'm so glad you have your sons and wife there to comfort you. You are still here, and you are still you, and both of those are good things.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words the support of the people in my life who do love me has literally been a life saver.
I always tell my kids life is full of experiences good and bad and that it is important to face them all squarely.
Always easy to take the good and never fun to face your own bad for sure.
I also tell them that loyalty is the rarest of all things that humans can have or be and to be careful who you love..........these things are important as are our words and actions.
I am far from being a saint and certainly have a few things to work through.............the joys of growing old.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words the support of the people in my life who do love me has literally been a life saver.
I always tell my kids life is full of experiences good and bad and that it is important to face them all squarely.
Always easy to take the good and never fun to face your own bad for sure.
I also tell them that loyalty is the rarest of all things that humans can have or be and to be careful who you love..........these things are important as are our words and actions.
I am far from being a saint and certainly have a few things to work through.............the joys of growing old.
I think when you say something wise, or about being old ( which can be taken as wise, as the young ones don't know, and fellow oldsters know not to correct) you are supposed to use this little fellow :myday:. I think edit is still open. The little guy is great for letting other people know you said something Important, or elderly. That, or he's trying to sell us a cane.
I have No Idea who this fellow is, :chuck:. Bad guy in a black hat? Beard model? Anyway, I don't think he's right for you, when we already have this guy :myday:.
Hope this helps. :hug:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back