Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

Had a friend visit yesterday that is a 40+ year smoker and I thought I would experiment on him.:science:
I gave him a draw on my Tera after showing him how to (warmed it up for him:dog:) with the short glass mouthpiece on 220C and he loved it, I then did the same with my Mightty but at 200C and I only had a small warm-up toke, he really liked that too!
I then said one of the units is nearly AU$500 and the other is near AU$250. He said he could tell straight away the plastic one was cheaper. I said one is made in Germany and the other China, again he said "the plastic one has to be the Chinese one and that it was nearly as good as the metal one" he said the plastic one seemed like good value but the quality of the metal one shone through!
I then showed him all the extra features of the Tera over the Mighty, s/s oven, quick swap batteries, heat up time, all the extra included parts(wpa etc) then I dropped the bombshell that the Tera was the cheaper Chinese unit, he could not believe it.

I have only had my Mighty for just over a week, but I am sure I like the Tera more, my material seems to last longer in the Tera too, I usually get 3x5 min sessions to a bowl, the Mighty taste soon degrades after the start, I get maybe 8-10 minutes out of a bowl.:thumbsup:
I like them both

I showed a mate the two of them recent also
He previously likes the Plenty I have

He liked the mighty for the taste and thickness, closer to smoke for him

Mighty taste lasts for me better than Tera - sesh is over quicker though with mighty....I think the 3rd round on the Tera tastes not so good

Avb is darker and more uniform in mighty and I like the caps

I like the Tera out and about - it is my main portable

I like the mighty in house but with native mp the most

Build quality and look the Tera wins easily

Usage is they are both diff

I think Tera hits similar to Plenty

I think mighty hits more like I have had an actual joint

Looking at price and battery swapping one could consider the Tera a much better value vape to buy

If mighty was not so expensive I couldn't make the call so easily

I am a fan of both.....

I do think that the mighty is more suited to the title of being more like a proper joint or sesh in order to convert a smoker than the Plenty

My old mate loves a bong so that might have something to do with his preference, I am glad I have both but if I could only have the one it would be the Tera!

Used a mighty liquid pad today in the Tera

Homemade hash Oil

Worked well on the concentrate mode :)

Great airflow and acceptable vapour production for low temps

Next time for extra conductivity and heat I may try the pad in one of the dosing caps....also help to keep cleaner but may produce a bit more vape with the oven effect

Good to know for on the go this vape will do oils and concentrates acceptably....

Tried a pad in dosing cap today
worked as above for oil

cap got stuck in tera though and I had to use a dab tool to pry it out......very misshapen cap as a result I had to panel beat back into shape but fits in the mighty again

Small scratches around the top of tera chamber where dab tool was leaning on or levering on the ring at top

So either check the caps are loose and will fall out prior to use
Or better yet skip the caps but know the pads work

Or go to the mighty thread and see my experience with oils in the mighty and caps/pads

The Tera works....but at 500f it does not produce as much vapour as the mighty at 410f with oils.....

My top hat screens arrived today though....might have to get drilling on the wpa.....

You have to remove the silver filter from the wpa or it squashers the dosing capsule lid and causes the problem you had, I think I already said that somewhere:thinker:...oh well, I have now.:thumbsup:

You have to remove the silver filter from the wpa or it squashers the dosing capsule lid and causes the problem you had, I think I already said that somewhere:thinker:...oh well, I have now.:thumbsup:
Will only be using tera with flower now so all good and there was no improvement with cap vs just pad if I do use for oil

I have decided the 12/16 mm top hat screen is easier to live with than the Vapexhale ELB on the Tera wpa as the ELB hat was really hard to get off for a clean, also much cheaper:thumbsup:

Absolute match made in heaven.....
The huuuge draws you can take with the roor knockoff without coughing mixed with the tera hits are like wow.....
I finished the bowl in one timeout of the tera own switch off.....
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-new-45cm-height-roor-glass-smoking-pipes/214082689.html

20181222_025208.jpg
20181222_025049.jpg

Last edited:
The Tera's quick change batteries saved the night for me yesterday after my Mighty went flat at a party!
I am really enjoying the little glass mouthpiece, I have not even thought about modifying it...yet.:thumbsup:

I just ordered another Tera from Ausvapes and they just informed me that they may have sent a V3 by mistake. They sent the following info on how to tell the difference;

To verify if you receive a V3 unit, please check that the 'QC Pass' sticker is found on the back of the box as pictured in the attached photo.

tera.jpg

A bit more info, the Tera takes 25 seconds for the first bowl of the day to get to max temperature 221 C from 15 C so leaves 4:05 for your sesh(5 min total), the second heat cycle on the same bowl took 14 seconds to hit max temp, 3rd heat cycle took 8 seconds, pretty quick!
Also, someone on FC said the S&B dosing caps don't fit;
View attachment 5636
I found some old white rhino hiding in my Plenty magazine (shows how much I like micro-dosing in it) and the filter disc needs to be removed from the WPA, but it worked just fine. The above is ABV from 3x5 min sessions on 220 C, Pretty even extraction (the darker stuff is in shadow) the clouds were not as thick though (that's why I don't use dosing caps much).:thumbsup:

Edit: How did that pube get on my WPA?
I was wondering what 2 do with all theses pods?
Fuck I did not know?
Now I see why a TERA makes sense?
Thank U 4 da insight!

Wow, less than US$150, once you use the PUFFEDUP code, is great buying!:thumbsup: (I just purchased another that cost me US$160)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back