Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

My brown ones (LG HG2 3000mah) give me 3 extra 5 min flat out sessions than the standard 2500mah, same with my Sony VT6 3000mah.
I always use Ozdingo on ebay, always good...so far, I need to get a Mod to use all these spare high drain 18650's I have
I got my lg ones from your link back then so same ones
I just feel I get a tiny bit extra power as in vape production from the silver ones
True the brown last a bit longer
You could get a sai for the modbox...lol

Funny, I thought the Boundless batteries were rewrapped tried and proven LG HE2's, the HG2's older (smaller capacity and lower max amp draw rating) brother?:thinker:
I find no difference in vapor taste or production between the 3 battery types I use(Sony, LG, Boundless)

Funny, I thought the Boundless batteries were rewrapped tried and proven LG HE2's, the HG2's older (smaller capacity and lower max amp draw rating) brother?:thinker:
I find no difference in vapor taste or production between the 3 battery types I use(Sony, LG, Boundless)
I got all that info from you back when I bought them too
Dunno, it could be my stonedness at the time, it's only mininal so maybe not real
Just seem to think get bit more cloud thickness
I haven't done a fully charged back to back sesh to test though

Just went out and checked the mailbox
There was another package for me today :)

My new tera replacement body arrived

Just about to take it for a spin
Did the mesh screen mod and doing a burn off sesh now

I got new batteries and another mp
No WPA unfortunately....

One thing I noticed @LesPlenty is the mighty caps fit inside now they made the chamber that tiny bit bigger

I am going to have to try it out and see how it performs
Might be the outing solution I've been looking for :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I thought Mighty caps always fitted, you just had to remove the screen from the bottom of the oven or they were a bit big?
Hope it does work out, more money for other necessities.:thumbsup:

I thought Mighty caps always fitted, you just had to remove the screen from the bottom of the oven or they were a bit big?
Hope it does work out, more money for other necessities.:thumbsup:
They fit but would get stuck in the chamber and I mangled one trying to get it out
Now they just slip in and fall out like in the mighty
They have made the diameter a bees dick wider to stop the cracking
I had to cut a new screen as the other mesh one I had was too small

You can't put the screen that comes.with it in the old one either as it is too big

Cool, I never actually tried the S&B caps in the Tera, nice to know for the future.:thumbsup:

I fired up my trusty old CF\x today to try some rosin in the concentrate cap and I got the dreaded 'BREAK' message on the screen, good thing it has a 3-year warranty through AustralianVaporizers.
:tup:

IMG_20190724_212019.jpg

I fired up my trusty old CF\x today to try some rosin in the concentrate cap and I got the dreaded 'BREAK' message on the screen, good thing it has a 3-year warranty through AustralianVaporizers.
:tup:

View attachment 11325
No good
Lucky still in warranty
You tried the mighty with rosin yet?
Works with pads or nice on top a bowl of herb :)
I found the tera not as good on concentrates

I agree, Tera, even with concentrate mode takes a lot of work to get the S&B pad hot and vape the rosin, I might look at getting some caps with the pads from S&B before I use rosin in the Mighty and the caps might help with adding a bit of conduction to the Tera. I found I got some decent puffs on the 2nd 5-minute sesh as the pad had started to help with heating.

Got a return postage ticket from Ausvapes who said they will express post me a new unit as soon as I send them a pic of the postage receipt, no need to wait for them to check it as I sent a picture of the fault, good service...as usual.

New CFX is here, fast service from Australian Vaporizers, great service as usual.

So I decided to give my CFx a workout with rosin, a real workout, I loaded about 20 small dabs worth, enough to cover the whole bottom of the concentrate can and followed that with some hemp fibre I have been wiping the excess oil left on my hot dabber for the last couple of days.
I turned the new old CFx to max and let it soak until 120 seconds hit the counter, on the bong and bang, huge white tasty cloud, biggest I have done, doubles and triples included, slightly less on the next 3 or 4 hits for that 5 minute sesh but all still tasted good with big clouds.
I get 4 to 5 hits per 5 minute sesh, the following was toke number 16 (I did not clear it so you can see how much vapor it is still producing;

IMG_20190817_161717.jpg

Toke 20 was starting to get thinner and by toke 25 I think the load was done, I know I am!.
Just to make sure it was done I turned the unit right side up and let it heat for 120 seconds and hit it again and still got another half-decent puff.
Same again, another puff at the end of the 5 minutes.
Ok, one more go, 150-second heat soak...finally, completely finished...whew!
No leaks;
IMG_20190817_164528.jpg

The final look, all consumed as the hemp is not sticky at all (it definitely was to start with);

IMG_20190817_164717.jpg

So it seemed to work fine, you just have to feed it, the bend sneaks up more than a dab but still works...just not very efficient as there was a good couple days worth of dabs gone in half an hour...now, where is my WS!

So I decided to give my CFx a workout with rosin, a real workout, I loaded about 20 small dabs worth, enough to cover the whole bottom of the concentrate can and followed that with some hemp fibre I have been wiping the excess oil left on my hot dabber for the last couple of days.
I turned the new old CFx to max and let it soak until 120 seconds hit the counter, on the bong and bang, huge white tasty cloud, biggest I have done, doubles and triples included, slightly less on the next 3 or 4 hits for that 5 minute sesh but all still tasted good with big clouds.
I get 4 to 5 hits per 5 minute sesh, the following was toke number 16 (I did not clear it so you can see how much vapor it is still producing;

View attachment 12098

Toke 20 was starting to get thinner and by toke 25 I think the load was done, I know I am!.
Just to make sure it was done I turned the unit right side up and let it heat for 120 seconds and hit it again and still got another half-decent puff.
Same again, another puff at the end of the 5 minutes.
Ok, one more go, 150-second heat soak...finally, completely finished...whew!
No leaks;
View attachment 12099

The final look, all consumed as the hemp is not sticky at all (it definitely was to start with);

View attachment 12100

So it seemed to work fine, you just have to feed it, the bend sneaks up more than a dab but still works...just not very efficient as there was a good couple days worth of dabs gone in half an hour...now, where is my WS!

I'm impressed that you could still count after about five hits, lol

I'm impressed that you could still count after about five hits,
Cotton buds for counters...hehe, I should just get a couple of manual clickers, only a few bucks each. I tried an app counter on my phone but it was a pita!

Cotton buds for counters...hehe, I should just get a couple of manual clickers, only a few bucks each. I tried an app counter on my phone but it was a pita!
I have a PLENTY for flavor.
My EVO is the most efficient?
The NANO is small and simple!
The SOLO is very reliable?
I want to get a new portable but people tell me I’m excessive?
I have 20 vaporizers but I still don’t know what I’m looking for?
He who die’s with the most toy’s win’s!
The “M” if you’re a lighter person?

I seen some 420 zone videos where he really rips bongs with boundless vapes. Very impressive. Sounds like you had a video worthy session too.:science:

I think that much would put me down before I could finish. A mighty load thru glass lasts me hours.

The Tera has a concentrate mode that bumps the temperature up to 260c (500f) but I find the old CFX is better at cooking concentrates. When it comes to herbs though, not much can keep up to a Tera on a bong, desktop or otherwise!
I think that much would put me down before I could finish
I did not move for quite a while, very bent, here is a selfie;
1566110255444.png

The tera does rip
But is far from my best bong vape

GH bashes it as does the lsv

The tera for some reason is not good for concentrates as you say though
But I do enjoy the buzz after a full tera bowl through water :smug:

The weed vape I use most often is a dynavap tip on a @ddave water wand. I'm a light weight, lol.

I do break out that beautiful little vapor asylum bong to use with our mighty once in a while. A really nice combo.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back