Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

Large bowl, big, powerful hitter, magnetic attachments, replaceable 18650 batteries, good warranty, good price.

These are the what's drawing me towards the Tera.
I will get a TERA soon.
My SOLO is OLD however with the glass stem’s or mouth piece?
Plus just a heater ?
My SOLO work’s?
Some require bling?
Some require function?
TERA is cheap and functional!

I prefer my Solo 2
My Arizer Air is a pussy compared to the Tera, try using a bong and pulling a bit harder and longer on the Tera to take advantage of the convection power, it aint a sipper.:thumbsup:

My Arizer Air is a pussy compared to the Tera, try using a bong and pulling a bit harder and longer on the Tera to take advantage of the convection power, it aint a sipper.:thumbsup:
I like my OLD SOLO for a dry run.
When I got into water pipes a bubbler was used at first however dry is my preference these daze’s!

My plug-in device’s are my water work’s devices!

Da TERA has my attention for it’s proper water function!
We all have a different concept of what CANNABIS mean’s to any one of us?
Depending where you were born and what effort your parents put into your development!

Some care about flavor or taste?
Some just want the effect?
Some want it all!

One battery verses two?
To compare a one battery device to a two battery device?
Apples & ORANGE’s comparison!

Last edited:
One battery verses two?
Your Solo has 2 batteries but performs about the same as my OG Air, I was just explaining how the 2 vapes operate very differently, the Solo bakes the load for you, the Tera needs you to pull the heated air through the load to heat it, like a Plenty, that is why I say you have to rip/pull harder on a Tera compared to a Solo, which us a sipper, compared.:twocents:

Your Solo has 2 batteries but performs about the same as my OG Air, I was just explaining how the 2 vapes operate very differently, the Solo bakes the load for you, the Tera needs you to pull the heated air through the load to heat it, like a Plenty, that is why I say you have to rip/pull harder on a Tera compared to a Solo, which us a sipper, compared.:twocents:
I want a TERA so bad!
I was just saying in my sarcastic way I love my SOLO?

4 me I would just smoke joints if vaping wasn’t so delicious!

Honesty is a noble ideal?
CIVILIZATION is the GOAL 4 some?

I have been in contact with Eric in regards to hairline fractures in the plastic ring above the S/S oven,

IMG_20190325_162354_LI.jpg

To my surprise, he said he would send me a new one. So I just received a new Tera body and set of batteries from Eric at Boundless as this fault has shown up with some users as the plastic ring was not originally designed for the interference fit WPA (they were magnetic to start off but fell off a little too easily for some).
All the newer units have been strengthened in this area to stop the cracks happening again.:thumbsup:

So now I need a new WPA for the old twin stack setup.:smilie-devil:

I have been in contact with Eric in regards to hairline fractures in the plastic ring above the S/S oven,

View attachment 9226
To my surprise, he said he would send me a new one. So I just received a new Tera body and set of batteries from Eric at Boundless as this fault has shown up with some users as the plastic ring was not originally designed for the interference fit WPA (they were magnetic to start off but fell off a little too easily for some).
All the newer units have been strengthened in this area to stop the cracks happening again.:thumbsup:

So now I need a new WPA for the old twin stack setup.:smilie-devil:
I need to check mine
I haven't used it lots in water
Good service from boundless :)

Bugger...I will keep my eye out for more sales as the Tera is a great vape and is found on sale a lot probably due to peoples early V1 and V2 problems that have been dealt with now with the V3.

So while talking to Caroline a while back when I last posted I had mentioned to her that my mate had been speaking to eric and was sent a new unit
Next she added Eric to the conversation and he organised a replacement to be sent and he would send a tracking number and they closed the case
I hadn't received the tracking number and emailed a number of times with no reply
Then this yesterday I messaged Caroline again and asked about the tracking number

She and eric both answered seperate emails and said sorry customs had sent it back, but here is the tracking number now

I think they just forgot and sent it today giving me the tracking number now

Anyway, good service although untimely from boundless
I shoul have a new tera soonish

I may gift the old one with hairline cracks to a friend in need of conversion

I think they just forgot
Too much product testing, glad to hear they looked after the problem, my new one hasn't missed a beat and I have been using it...a lot.:thumbsup:
I got sent a new mouthpiece and batteries too, no extra WPA though, I need to order one.bonghit

Too much product testing, glad to hear they looked after the problem, my new one hasn't missed a beat and I have been using it...a lot.:thumbsup:
I got sent a new mouthpiece and batteries too, no extra WPA though, I need to order one.bonghit
I asked "naively" if it comes with a WPA that fits so it doesn't crack again
Eric didn't directly answer that question but said they had problems with the cracking they have fixed now and he will send a new one
So not sure what that means but fingers crossed

I hope I get batteries though that would be good
I find the ones that come with it are slightly better than the brown ones we got from eBay
Not majorly but slightly

My brown ones (LG HG2 3000mah) give me 3 extra 5 min flat out sessions than the standard 2500mah, same with my Sony VT6 3000mah.
I always use Ozdingo on ebay, always good...so far, I need to get a Mod to use all these spare high drain 18650's I have

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back