Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

Fury2 is not easy to open up like the Tera. I thought he did well with the idea, just needs refining a bit.

so i took my new tera v3 to a camping/music festival this past weekend. man do i love this vape ... i bought some s&b dosing capsules and they worked great! i used the glass mouthpiece for the most part (mainly because i felt it looked more like a nic vape with the glass mouthpiece).

the extra power of two batteries was great for quick heat up even with the dosing caps (i see more performance decrease when using dosing caps in the fog).

although the fog is a great vape it has definitely taken on a backup roll after getting the tera.

it is definitely a handful but the increased performance over the single battery fog is worth it.

now what i really wish is for someone to come up with a similar unit (with dosing caps) that is truly on demand like my milanaas ... it would be nice to grab a hit and put it away instead of having the four minute session (i know you can shut it off after each hit but that's kind of a pain).

i found the LG H2's to give me much longer usage than the batteries that came with the tera.

tera-camping.jpg

I like to use the glass mouthpiece every now and then, hot and nasty...nice!
i found the LG H2's to give me much longer usage than the batteries that came with the tera.
3 or 4 more sessions per set of batteries from memory, I did a comparison between the Tera, Sony and LG batteries. The Sony and LG batteries were practically the same performance-wise.

I had another underwhelming concentrate sesh, just too much work (puffing) to get anywhere,
IMG_20191023_180931.jpg

Y
I had another underwhelming concentrate sesh, just too much work (puffing) to get anywhere,
View attachment 13980
Yea I gave up on the tera and trates
Just doesn't do it right and you're out of breath
I think you get more headspins from hyperventilation than rosin

Get a better buzz from the weed with ol tera

I found this pic of Eds stem modded with Dynavap parts just for fun but never posted it that I could find, so here, looks snazzy IMO,
IMG_20181103_153736.jpg

+1, crappy with trates, Terp Pen and Headbanger are a way better use of rosin (especially the HB, portable and taste wise)!
Tera is a great flower/bud vape, especially with a bong...it comes standard with a WPA for a reason!

Cheap Tera v3, even refurbed (burn offs already done!)

Finally got around to doing the Big Bore Kit on my spare Tera wpa,
Tools ready,
IMG_20200130_110742.jpg

Wrap the part to stop scratches and drill out using ever-larger bits as listed works great,
IMG_20200130_112646.jpg

Do the same for each part with the bit sizes below,
IMG_20200130_112800.jpg

Then enjoy easy draws (on the lungs, not the head),

IMG_20200130_114346.jpg

@phattpiggie stem for the Tera, I was going to get one made a while back but only use the Teras on a bong so it never eventuated...looks nice and fits even better than it looks from the sound of it,
1584857471173.png

i just ordered this cooling mouthpiece from @420edc (i'm getting the amber 80mm curved stem)

tracking says it should get here thursday! looking forward to giving it a go on my tera ... saw the idea on fc ...

excellent customer service from 420edc ... i changed my mind on the tube i wanted after the order was already boxed up with the shipping label ready to go ... they replaced the stem i didn't want with the one i did want and it still went out the day i ordered it! thanks mark and 420edc!

got my 3d flow stem (one day earlier than tracking) ... thanks again @420edc and initially had trouble mounting the stem in the tera plate with the original glass mouthpiece removed.

i originally was trying to push the bottom of the stem into the top of the plate and it was just a little to tight but pushing it through from the bottom it snapped into place!

i was able to mount the 3d flow stem in the tera lid by putting the mouth of the stem through the bottom of the tera plate and then pushing the stem into place from the bottom ...

anyone with a tera ... do this mod ... i can't believe how much cooler the vapor is using this stem ... i'm going to order a second one for backup!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Nice one @warren0728 ...Monkey see, monkey sort of do,
IMG_20200411_145255.jpg

A good place to store my terp balls!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back