Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Brilliant Cut Grinder

I just read the Terms for the lifetime warranty, you have to provide the original purchase receipt...yeah that's going to happen and I also read,
Only isopropyl alcohol and distilled water should be used for cleaning and rinsing. or the warranty is void.
I own a Leupold scope, Sidchrome tools, and Zippo lighters, no proof of purchase needed with them...that is a proper Lifetime warranty! BCG also say they won't cover you if you use illegal substances in their grinder so that cuts out all Aussie customers and quite a few other countries and US states to boot.

Thats a fair point @LesPlenty. Then again grinders are not the kind of device that breaks. They either work out of the box or they don't. Then again in our country consumers have statutory rights & a conditional lifetime warranty like that would end up in court with the ACCC. Wonder what Choice would think about that :dog:

...i did not get any discounts when i bought mine, and tbh it dosn't need to be discounted just to buy one... being a canadian most decent grinders run close to $100 cad anyways, the extra $25 is well justified imo.... my slx 2.0 cost roughly the same as my bcg after exchange and i hated my slx with a passion... one of the worse grinders i've used...

...for a stupid fucken grinder, the bcg is the amazing and everything as advertised, and worth every penny imo... i also don't see why it needs to be discounted because there is nothing wrong with it... discounts / sales on items should reflect inferior products... but in north america we expect them........ like its owed to us lol...

... my slx 2.0 cost roughly the same as my bcg after exchange and i hated my slx with a passion... one of the worse grinders i've used....

Thats surprising about the SLX. I have used & loved mine for over three years now & still love it. What was it that made you feel it was amongst the worst grinders you used?

Thats surprising about the SLX. I have used & loved mine for over three years now & still love it. What was it that made you feel it was amongst the worst grinders you used?

...honestly, it jammed easily if chunks of bud were too big or over filled, and the bottom where it collects is way too shallow where every time i opened it, it made a mess, sort of like a two piece- and that is with the screen part removed... with the screen it didnt hold much of anything... and i got a lot of build up between the inner and outer lips of the top part where it rotates- i have yet to get build up there with my bcg...

...for a stupid fucken grinder, the bcg is the amazing and everything as advertised, and worth every penny imo... i also don't see why it needs to be discounted because there is nothing wrong with it... discounts / sales on items should reflect inferior products... but in north america we expect them........ like its owed to us lol...

From what you and most are saying about BCG's grinders most feedback is positive, companies offer sales on various products for a multitude of reasons. There are instances where businesses need to generate revenue, then may reduce their prices, not always due to defects or as you suggested inferior. I don't automatically view items with a high list price as desirable, and tend to guess what the worth of the product is without looking at the price tag, relying less on perceived value of the original price. I will read the fine print or TOS, warranties, shipping and return policies.
Ultimately its what ones budget allows particularly during Holidays.
excuse the rant, hope you had a safe Easter Wknd pal:thumbsup:

Ive had my grinder a month now and the love affair is still on. This is the first grinder I've owned (and granted I've not owned all that many of the higher end grinders... just Space Case models and the Interplanetary Development Super Weapon along with a variety of cheapos) that hasn't gunked up around the edges after use. And I am probably using the stickiest of bud I've ever had in it. I'm impressed. The lack of threads helps immensely and there is zero build up after daily use this last month.

I do occasionally wish it had a kief compartment. And that would be the only thing I could see changing or adding to this grinder. Other than that I'm loving it.

the only thing I could see changing or adding to this grinder
That would push me over the edge and I would probably buy one...during the next lot of sales.:thumbsup:

Ive had my grinder a month now and the love affair is still on. This is the first grinder I've owned (and granted I've not owned all that many of the higher end grinders... just Space Case models and the Interplanetary Development Super Weapon along with a variety of cheapos) that hasn't gunked up around the edges after use. And I am probably using the stickiest of bud I've ever had in it. I'm impressed. The lack of threads helps immensely and there is zero build up after daily use this last month.

I do occasionally wish it had a kief compartment. And that would be the only thing I could see changing or adding to this grinder. Other than that I'm loving it.
Some people do indeed like a keif screen and compartment but its not a fav feature for me.

I do love my BCG, just wish they make a bigger O.D. version.

I don't get too energized over grinders....I've use NV Fine Grinder for the last few years....but I do like this one. Its a great MJ tool, well made, highly functional, and aesthetically pleasing in many ways.

@Baron23 - feel that! I don't dump all my bud into a single container, nor do I want my keif all in a single pile. Never been a fan of the salad bowl. I'm awaiting my BCG and hoping it's the bee's knee's. Haven't they hinted at a 2.75" or 3" version in the works or am I imagining that?
I don't think there are firm commitments to a larger size, but I believe that they said its on their road map.

Cheers

I believe anything under a 3" grinder is too small, can't beat the larger size for mechanical grip for not so good dexterity.:thumbsup:

After all the discussion about it's size I thought I would be disappointed when I got mine. But, on the contrary, I quite like it. I think it's the ease of turning that makes the size not an issue. For me, a larger one might feel a bit cumbersome. And I don't grind a lot at a time so I really don't need anything larger.

Just shows you how subjective it all is lol.

I have small hands compared to most men but find the mechanical advantage of a larger grinder helps with really tight buds.

I have small hands compared to most men but find the mechanical advantage of a larger grinder helps with really tight buds.
I just switched from a 4" because it was easier to turn also........mrs.arb found a heavy duty coffee mill that produces an excellent grind with three quick taps.
Fully able to disassemble the blade so I have hopes my personal grinding quest is over.........hopefully.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back