Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Brilliant Cut Grinder

I do love the BCG. VERY nice job by the manf. But I am with @LesPlenty in that I would like a wider version with higher freeboard (vertical area to grip).

Its one of the reasons I still love my NV Fine Grinder, Arm Band edition. I kind of bulk grind and then put it up in Space Case or similar. For that, I go to the NV for ease of turning.

But the BCG fine blade does indeed make beautiful and fluffy finely ground flower.

NV Fine Grinder Arm Band edition....something for those with hand strength issues to consider.

siliconebands-7_5.jpg

grinder-2.jpg

Comparison to the NV regular edition Fine Grinder....which I also have (sigh...grinders are reproducing in the dark in my cabinet.....where did they all come from? LOL). As you can see, the arm band version provides a great grip area.

band_grinder-3.jpg

A few pics of my BCG which was delivered this morning... Very good quality. I haven't put it to the test yet... Maybe this weekend. :)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Side by side with my 4 piece grinder... BCG weighs 9 grams more than the 4 piece grinder despite having smaller dimensions.
05.jpg

@MasonJar I see you jumped on that 'pink or rose' color he offered.... that wasn't available when I bought mine or I would have probably gotten it. Or at least one plate...

I like the color...different but classy. It came with three pouches... A big one to house the BCG, and two smaller ones for the grinder plates.

07.jpg

I have a slight preference to the two tone (silver grinder plate) to the all pink though. Here it is with the pink grinder plate...
06.jpg

A nice bit of colour makes it easier to find? I am sick of everything being black.:thumbsup:

So the anodizing is wearing off on some examples of the BCG, who here has been vaping that and aluminium swarf, better check yours now!
1564999404160.png

1564999436569.png

I wonder if that grinder was repeatedly overloaded
Some say it may be the opposite and think the overly powerful magnet might be the cause, I doubt that is the problem though, best to just check your own and see what the manufacturer says.

Not happened on my BCG at all. Nada.

@LesPlenty you grinding Moon Rocks? :rofl:
I have not got one, no 4 piece.
I was waiting for the larger version to be released to see what that would be like.
Still waiting for the BCG maker to reply to the people with the problem. (growing numbers as people are warned to check)

I ordered one last night. Sky blue top, gold medium grind plate, emerald bottom. Now I just have to wait.

I have seen some people go on and on about how grinders, and in particular fine grinders, ruin trichomes. Just tear them up and destroy them.

So, Inspector Gadget pulls out his handy dandy $19 USB microscope and takes pics of bud ground with BCG fine plate. I may have posted these before.

LA Chocolate, stored with 62% Boveda in mason jar, ground with BCG fine plate. To me, while a bit rumpled, I don't see a lot of damage and I do see a lot of heads still attached to stalks and so I kind of discount this concern and I'm fine with this result.

Ground w BCG 1.jpg

Ground w BCG 2.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back