Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

Item 9 in all vapes today.....
In the SSV wand... both regular sized and hand held mini wand.
DSC00461.jpg

AND
in the Volcano
Item 9 was the strain.. first time with it, and I would do it again!

...white gorilla ...chocolate hashberry...girlscout cookies...

Well, I just re-upped (LOL now that's an old school term, there) with some N. Cali grown herb (probably for the last time as I wait for our dispensaries to open so I can use my MMJ card).

Got some Mr. Nice which I rather like and some interesting Sour Diesel crosses....Sour Cookies and Sour Tangie. Just got them so let them set and settle a bit before grinding up.

This is quite a relief to me as I'm covered until stores open....even with anticipating more of our normal state government cock-ups in rolling out the program

...this is "pride" weekend in s.f.....which means a plethora of dispensaries offering sales and such ALL WEEKEND...fortunately for me...I'm overstocked with those items I enjoy (flowers and concentrates)...so I don't have to be involved in the madness...as I've gotten older I have a real aversion to crowds...cheers everyone!

I have some Pink Cookies in the Solo 2 right now. Just got this today. The first time I've bought this. It's through a the producer is called Private Reserve. It does sa combination of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. Sometimes it's called Wedding Cake, depends on the area. Pretty stoney, glad we're having leftovers tonight for dinner.

Last edited:
...cat piss (courtesy artemis dispensary)....Gin Juice (courtesy Jahnectics dispensary....my new favorite dispensary )..

What I notice in my area every time there's a holiday there are sales on weed. I bought a little bit yesterday but on the Fourth of July I'm doing my shopping. On Father's Day my fav cannabis store had 20% off some of my fav strains. It pays to wait for a sale.

...not really...although I'm using it in a salad....rarely do I vape sativa's alone....I cut then with a hybrid or indica....smell is pungent .hope that answers your question caroling....
...yep sales are ubiquitous during holidays here...some of the best sales are done by the delivery only dispensaries...

Last edited:
Currently it is almost 8:00 am. I embrace the true meaning of wake and bake. Cannabis and Coffee. :biggrin:

What a life.....
I have to do shit like earn money and feed kids before I can relax and get vaped....

Although a sneaky midday vape does happen....

Oh hon..... been there done that! :lol:

Three professions and two kids later I am retired and able to live my life the way I want to. Yes.... truly blessed. And very thankful for it. :biggrin:

Yeah I'm just messing..
I know you've served your time with the life stuff..
I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I'm looking forward to retirement....
My garden will be truly amazing by then, and I'll have all the time in the world to work on, and appreciate it.... cant wait....

About 7:45 a.m. here. Starting the day with something new, at least to me: Lemon Meringue OG by THC Design. THC is 27.62 % and CBD is 0.06 %. If it doesn't actually help the arthritis in my fingers, at least I won't be as bothered by it. :biggrin:

@Kellya86: definitely don't wish your life away: enjoy each stage! Age and grown children/grandchildren come surprisingly fast and often accompanied by unexpected medical issues to be dealt with.

...enjoy being retired too....didn't get out of bed till 10am today...lol...when I was working...I was up ar 5:20am.....this is better....cheers.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back