Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

This is Gooberry an Indica Hybrid it’s parentage is half Afgooey and half Blueberry from Artizen, all organic. It has a sweet vapor taste. The popcorn bud goes for a lesser amount - same THC levels. You get more bang for the buck. I also had a $10 off credit for being a good customer.
Some of it has a purplish hue to it.
Qc2EoSv.jpg

Peace all.

Tembo Kush. Dank as crap smell, mason jar a must...odor is off the hook like a strong skunk.

Taste is strongly pine and some kind of skunk bite, of that makes sense.

Potent.

Good vaping!

0112180848.jpg

I'm enjoying a bit of Blueberry tonight.... it's one of my favorite strains for pain and sleep.

View attachment 2413
Love Blueberry. Picked up a .5 g of Blueberry budda and enjoy it tremendously for pre-bed time session.

That's some hot and very blue looking blueberry! :-)

Well, the bud in MD's medical program is indeed getting a bit better but my photog skills are not, sadly. Focus still seems to be an issue so I may bag the phone in favor of a small Nikon pocket camera I have and never use...but I think it has macro function built in and better controls.

Anyway, here is some Blue Cheese I picked up...much better quality in terms of moistness, trichome preservation, and trimming than the initial first shipments.

More cultivators and their brands are coming on line and now consumers are getting a chance to compare so the pressure should be increasing for better quality and reduced pricing.

Ok here are my not so good, but getting better, pics

Attachment-1.jpeg

Attachment-2.jpeg

Attachment-4.jpg

Last edited:
So I go into one of only a dozen or so newly opened dispensaries in my state of Maryland...they had just opened and were close enough to be local to me...to register and make a little buy. Just establishing connections and seeing what's what as this is ALL brand new in my state.

So, I walk in and immediately see a gym rat buddy of mine from way back....running the store! I like Melvin a lot, he's a great positive guy, and was happy to see him. Turns out his dispensary, Herbology, is part of an IL group and is vertically integrated with a grow here in Maryland but they hadn't yet had their first harvest so the only product he had was from the first couple of guys who pushed their stuff out pretty hard.

Well, I wandered back in today and they had just that day received the first product from their own grow and so I bought an 1/8th of Triangle Kush ( https://www.leafly.com/indica/triangle-kush ).

As I believe I have gone on about before on this site, the first buds shipped and sold were really in kind of poor shape. Trimmed to literally death, dry as dust, and what good looking trichomes that were left just looked battered. I'm not upset and fully understand that this was absolutely the first botanicals from brand new grows with brand new equipment, employees, state and company procedures...yada, yada, yada. Its cool...but that's another reason why I have just been buying 1/8's...I knew it would be getting better with time and indeed it has.

This, however, I think is the high point so far as I'm actually the first person in the state to buy and "Grassroots" brand flower (yeah, aren't I special). Just sent my buddy Melvin these pics as he hadn't seen the flower yet either (pre-packed and just in today so...). Check it out.

I'm still working on those really close macros...used the iPhone again today and I just can't control the focus well enough...its really got to be tight to look right. Particularly look at the last one...I included it to show the bunch of trichomes and their milky color but the focus just isn't good enough.

Attachment-2.jpeg

Attachment-4.jpeg

Attachment-5.jpeg

Attachment-1.jpeg

Hi Guys - below is some pics of Harvest of Maryland's Holy Grail Kush, hybrid testing out at a whopping 29.28% THC/THCA.

Harvest is big in AZ and is vertically integrated in Maryland. They grow (and this their flower), have a dispensary, and have a processor's license but I don't believe that operation is yet up and running.

Now, they only had pre-packed grams of this variety left so I bought a few....nothing larger so you get small buds (larger buds exceed the weight, right?) so this is probably not the best example of this strain from this grower. But, it tests and its sticky as can be. I kind of think the trichomes are a little bit on the clear side, but once again these are the first harvests for our MD growers and they are trying to get product out as soon as they can. I am already seeing quality improvements and price reductions. Some dispensaries are offering up to one once purchases with commensurate pricing (I think I saw $340 or something close) but most strains at most stores is still 1/8's and 1/4's.

I think I'm getting a little better with the photog skills on the macro shots. What do you think?

Attachment-5.jpeg

Attachment-4.jpeg

Attachment-3.jpeg

Attachment-1.jpeg

How's the flavor on this?

Hi Mom - I have had this chest and head cold for two weeks now...finally clearing up....but still, taste? What's taste? hahaha I haven't tasted anything really since this virus hit me.

P.S. - @momofthegoons - I will say that the Gelato that I have is some of the tastiest flower I have ever vaped or smoked. That stuff really does have a sort of creamy flavor and taste.

In general I'm after effects not taste. Yes, I would rather it taste good than bad, but if it tasted like cough syrup I would still use MMJ as the effects are what I personally desire.

Last edited:
Hi folks - some Delahaze by Harvest. I believe I may have mentioned Harvest in an earlier post. They are big in AZ and have a Maryland associated business here. They have cultivator, processor, and dispensary licenses but I believe that they have not yet started shipping any product under their processing license.

Its not clear to me if they will be selling product from other cultivators. I do know of at least two other dispensaries that have their own cultivator (or, more like it, the cultivator has a dispensary) but they also carry other growers products. So far, I believe that Harvest is just selling Harvest.

Good news is its pretty dang good bud and they have a wide variety of winning strains.

Its early in the program and I have not made enough purchases to have firm views on brands, but so far Grassroots and Harvest grow and ship the best looking bud that I have seen so far.

Picked up Delahaze...sativa coming in at 21%. Haven't tried it yet...pics first, then grind, then vape. haha

I think I'm still improving a bit with the pic quality.

Attachment-1.jpeg

Attachment-4.jpeg

Attachment-5.jpeg

Hi folks...still working on my MJ photog skills...so please forgive me posting so many pics. I think I'm getting it a little better but still can't quite get those crystal clear trichome close up shots. Still using the iPhone, may try a small portable Nikon I have and see...I believe it provides more features to help me get that macro focus.

So, its 24K Gold....60/40 indica leaning hybrid. This is Harvest of Maryland bud and they seem to be doing a pretty good job of it. They, G-leaf, and my favorite...Grassroots.

Here they are:

Attachment-2.jpeg
Attachment-5.jpeg
Attachment-6.jpeg
Attachment-8.jpeg
Attachment-10.jpeg
Attachment-1.jpeg

Shame it loses quality.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back