Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

Happy Thanksgiving :peace:
Jack Herer
bvUv21v.jpg

J6NjAWQ.jpg

Been trying out the free 2 piece grinder that came with my Mighty, Houston, we have a problem;
IMG_20181206_215620.jpg

Yes, it is the Incredible Bulk, from my first crop of it, cure started in Feb of this year.:thumbsup:

This is why I like my Space Case, more Incredible Bulk, bot better pic today;
IMG_20181209_145936.jpg

Blueberry Skunk, love indica at night - oh, I got a new stand for the USB microscope. The one that came with it was thin plastic and it would flex when trying to focus. So, bought a metal one from Amazon...cheap metal, but its stiff and works much better, IMO. I think I'm getting better with the macro shots.

BS Overview.jpeg

BS #1.jpg

BS #2.jpg

BS #3.jpg

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 74
  • PP #1.jpg
    PP #1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 60
  • PP #2.jpg
    PP #2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 61
  • PP #3.jpg
    PP #3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 46
  • OB #1.jpg
    OB #1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 51
  • OB #2.jpg
    OB #2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 62
  • OB #3.jpg
    OB #3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 56
Ok, so @momofthegoons and I had a small editing snafu on the last post....which I can no longer edit. So, I'm reposting the Oro Blanco and Purple Punch

Heritage's Oro Blanco
Attachment-1.jpeg

OB #1.jpg

OB #2.jpg

OB #3.jpg

Curio's Purple Punch

Attachment-1.jpeg

PP #3.jpg

PP #2.jpg

PP #1.jpg

Swiss Cheese Auto by Nirvana, coco grown indoor. Been squishing this strain at about 1k PSI for 17% yield. Best yields on an AF I've had yet!

VeK2OCv.jpg

The very first seeds I bought online was Swiss cheese from nirvana. Actually Swiss cheese and white widow. This was before autos came out. Anyway they were a bust. Big larfy buds, with very little thc. Yours look much better!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back