Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

1yvaaEx.jpg

And Black Diamond

c7eZiNk.jpg

it's time that I shared something that anybody can make at home.
Yes. Please.

I'm getting really tired of solvent based concentrates and would love to start squishing my own. It's time.

...I'm with baron23 herbivore21...anxiously awaiting your recipe for that rosin...:horse:

1yvaaEx.jpg

And Black Diamond

c7eZiNk.jpg

Yes. Please.

I'm getting really tired of solvent based concentrates and would love to start squishing my own. It's time.
Nice @momofthegoons - that Black Diamond looks very nice with your nail polish. Remember, its how you look and you look marvelous, darling! LOL

No worries..... I'm not doing the driving. :wink:[/QUOTE]

...no just the trippin...enjoy mom..lol

Bit of Kimbo Kush shatter I picked up on my little sojourn to the Pacific Northwest (which I LOVED!)

Very glassy and brittle (but if I quit storing my concentrates in the fridge it would probably be more malleable LOL) but just the kind of good night effects I want for pain and sedation.

Also, while not high CBD...at least its got a couple of percent or so.

Kimbo Kush Shatter.jpeg

Taking a little dab of this before heading to the pool for a workout.... I'm guessing Gumbo means a little of this and that. :biggrin: But, as usual, this extractionist has made a great product. Smooth and tasty.

iJGxAbc.jpg

Yeah HM, R.I.P., but dont believe that much stuff from him came to Germany in those times. There were a lot of "Hippies" traveling to the east or North Africa and coming back with some ki - or hundredweights - of finest hash (Did it myself in Marokko and Turkey :smoke:) Most came overseas by ship to Hamburg or Rotterdam.

Yeah HM, R.I.P., but dont believe that much stuff from him came to Germany in those times. There were a lot of "Hippies" traveling to the east or North Africa and coming back with some ki - or hundredweights - of finest hash (Did it myself in Marokko and Turkey :smoke:) Most came overseas by ship to Hamburg or Rotterdam.
Yeah, I'm not really sure how much Mark's influenced my area. He did smuggle into NY some but most, it seems, was UK and west coast USA.

At the time (late 60's into 70's) I was living in Baltimore which was also a large port city that was an entry point.

Of course, then the Russians had to fuck up Afghanistan and radical Muslims have fucked up the rest of the area (well, at least the parts we haven't bombed into rubble) and there goes all that wonderful hashish availability. sigh

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back