Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

I tend to keep a bucket aside just for when herbi posts pics...yours are a solid cure for cotten mouth too though
As always, thank you and Mom both kindly for the compliments!

You guys aren't alone, this most recent run had me drowning, since it was a particularly drooly one :dog::hungry:

I do apologize for not having been able to share as much here as I'd like lately! Here's a snap of my latest flower run bubble hash. This is a 6 star mixed 45/73/90 micron collection. It was made from flowers that had been cured in perfectly managed temp and humidity for almost two years. The flavor is off the charts :biggrin:

This one has been gently heat pressed with very low temps (150f), the pic is 250x zoom.

Fq1XPPn.jpg
hehehe....always the tease, never the invite to come over for a beer and a dab! HAHAHA

hehehe....always the tease, never the invite to come over for a beer and a dab! HAHAHA
One of these days it'll happen old friend! You bet your ass we'll be sharing a dab (or many) when I make it to DC! :peace:

As promised..... :biggrin:

Midnight Roots has become my favorite local extractionist. Clean meds... and they bring the fire. They won 1st place for hybrid flower for this strain at Midwest Cannabis Cup this year. This is the result....

7g9HO9v.jpg

Last edited:
I was blessed to be able to pick up some of this Xtractology Lemon Fuel OG Crystalline THCA.!! The effects I get from this combined with some HTFSE are out of this world!!

Attachments

• IMG_9523.JPG
    IMG_9523.JPG
    714.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_9528.JPG
    IMG_9528.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_9531.JPG
    IMG_9531.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 155
@DieHard I saw that dab pic on IG and drooled a little.... I don't think we can get their products around here. Pity. I'll have to look and see if anyone else does this in the area.

Meanwhile, in Canada...

View attachment 522
First off, you SUCK killick...:biggrin:...sigh, no such tail wandering down here...

Anyhoo...!

Homemade wet2straight blue diesel rosin. Too high to finish deets of run, but...lowest setting, 30 second squish with marble blocks for pressure.

Phat dab in Aovape Canva with ceramic coil. It's a beast!

Peace!

0810171037b.jpg
0810170846a.jpg
0810170848b.jpg

This is 2 days after the press... it's crumbly, which is actually pretty easy to handle...
20170810_135843.jpg

And the initial scrape - sticky...
20170804_172807.jpg
First real squish and it was great! It's kinda waxed up, which is ok.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Canada...

duidbzP.jpg

First off, I would so bang the shit outta that.

But whats with the strategically shaved orangutan?

I think I used to know her Dad on another forum.

Lemme guess. Climate change conference? ( ie- she no longer has bush where she used to)

Destruction of habitat? ( once again no bush, therefore the local ecology suffers)

I say just give her the big banana, $2, then tweet how the bi lingual dreamboat is changing the world.

Peace all!

I now have rosin acquisition syndrome.

Another night in the rosin mines. A single 1.2g top of Blue Diesel, broken into 4 pieces of varying shapes for testing.
I am giving my best return from .2g nugs or so, too much larger didn't really give me that much more.

Good things to everyone!

(Last pic is because @dorkus_molorkus almost described my pre-Amazon jungle deforestation banana dream girl perfectly. As in, she's from back in the bush days.)

0811171808.jpg
0811171824.jpg

@Killick ...

girls-did-you-know-that-meme.jpg

42c9caad61a202a6d992235db238cadd--bad-photos-funny-photos.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back