Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

there is a clear and obvious reason why folks like Prime can command more for their product. Its simply because its superior (or at least is in this case).
I've found this to be true in most cases. At least, when dispensaries are involved. I know of one, very rare, extractionist that only charges his patients $10/gram. But... he's a real rarity.

The 'real good stuff' can go as high as $110/gr at a dispensary and never goes on sale. At the opposite side of the spectrum, the house stuff can go for 4/$100 nug run (if on sale). Let's just say the difference is unreal. The $110/gr is rosin. The 4/$100 is BHO. Big diff in taste, purity and all round goodness. But there are a couple of extractionist in the middle of that price range that have solid product and the price is not much higher than the house run.

A bit of Wonder Woman OG

500S1o5.jpg

Peace everyone.

.62g slab of freshly scraped Blueberry shatter (190 proof QWET run) made from single pressed rosin pucks.

I is lit...

(I was already pretty lit, as my cutting a cartoonishly large piece of parchment to put the slab in shows...)

Good things to everybody!

:smoke:

0928171052.jpg
0928171051a.jpg

Last edited:
Peace all.

.96g Candy Kush qwet shatter.

Made from single pressed rosin pucks and pieces that fell off buds while plucking rosin press material.

Been digging on a new alcohol for qwet (east coast USA) called "Club 190". It seems a more lab-like alcohol than Everclear 189, which had a slight aftertaste from the wheat that I didn't notice until I switched to the Club 190, which (now in comparison) seems perfectly flavorless.

Peace and good things.

After 24 hours or so air dry:

0930170653.jpg

After final purge:

0930170825b.jpg

I was looking through the different meds I brought with me and had forgotten I packed this. Some Orange Sherbet PHO from Nectar Collector's Extracts. Nice flavor and an uplifting high. Have no idea what the make up is... I would imagine Sunset Sherbet and one of the oranges....? :idon'tknow:

IMG_2966.JPG
IMG_2969.JPG

Peace everyone.

Strain is Cali OGK x Amnesia Haze.

Homemade 190 proof ethanol shatter, first wash only (i.e.- an "absolut", aka "don't lose that second wash 'cause it's got 75% off your yield")

Ended up too rock hard for my taste, but on the other hand, I also tested extensively and can't remember jack fu#k two seconds after I start thinking about said jack that I wanted to think about...

Peace, and please zoom in for a better look.

(Rock in the Torch already had 6 hits off it)

1009172040.jpg
1009172042.jpg

Nothing amazing..
JkcC8My.jpg

I squish in demand.... looking forward to harvest so i can make some qwiso and bho...

So I wanted to report back here with my latest rosin effort since I've been away for far too long!

This one is a new variety that I've not encountered before. Unfortunately, I don't have that information (ie: the name of the variety) to share at present. It has an incredibly herbal/tea/apple flavor which is very enjoyable! Effects are very sedative and calming, this definitely appears to be more of a broad leaf variety/pheno.

This material was left to flower for longer than anything I've ever run before, and that is noteworthy, because I only tend to seek material that has been allowed to flower longer than the suggested period from the breeder to begin with! Many have complimented my extraction skills over the years, but personally, I feel that I could never give enough credit for the quality of my own medicine to exceptional growers like those who produced this material. :peace:

Despite the long flowering period, the resin is yellow-clear as you can see. Huge, abundant resin glands are all over the flower (I'll share pics of later, the abundance of resin glands is actually making getting a clear shot very difficult!) and rosin yields that are upwards of 25%!

Watch this space in the not-too-distant future, because there'll be full melt pics to come :biggrin::weed: I hope you're all dabbing something as enjoyable at home! :peace:

Tbn2rZy.jpg

Peace everyone.

.36g home-pressed White OG rosin, made from 2.4g of bud split between 12 parchment pieces.

Absolutely smooth Dutch fire on my lips.

And brain... :partyhat:

Good things to everyone.

1026172040a.jpg
1026172040.jpg
1026172000b.jpg
1026172000a.jpg

So a few days ago I decided I wanted to dab this weekend, but didnt wanna press anymore of my aged top cola stash... so i grabbed a tiny handful of pocorn nugs from the bottom of my plants...

Just needs a purge and im done...
20171028_185935.jpg

I'll post a better pic after I purge it..
And try it....

Looking promising for a slightly underdeveloped rush job.....

20171028_205419.jpg
20171028_205437.jpg

Time to try... evo is warming....

Last edited:
Picked this up my last visit to the dispensary....after a big recommendation by the budtender. He knows what I like so.... hell yes I was going to try it! He said this extractionist is his new favorite and I can understand why. Real clean, super tasty and pure fire.

Cookies and Chem

IMG_3148.jpg

Picked this up my last visit to the dispensary....after a big recommendation by the budtender. He knows what I like so.... hell yes I was going to try it! He said this extractionist is his new favorite and I can understand why. Real clean, super tasty and pure fire.

Cookies and Chem

View attachment 1147
Hi Mom - before I read your txt above and had only glanced at the pic, my comment was going to be how clean that looked. I'm hopeful our processors in MD (whenever we finally see MMJ in dispensaries...sigh) will produce as good.

Peace all!

Here's a shot of a couple of the gram jars of co2 wax I just grabbed on the grey market, strangely it's labelled?

Starting with Tropical Punch (Island Sweet Skunk x Haze #1).

Good things to everyone.

1111171300b.jpg
1111171302a.jpg

Last edited:
Peace all!

Here's a shot of a couple of the gram jars of co2 wax I just grabbed on the grey market, strangely it's labelled?

Starting with Tropical Punch (Island Sweet Skunk x Haze #1).

Good things to everyone.

View attachment 1216 View attachment 1217
Looks very nice...if I remember correctly, you are in the DC area???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back