Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
someone stop me from clicking on the Hydra, the light wood is very appealing, would be an interesting piece to use in the water rig.
Don’t do it maaaan

Resist

Hitting the VapCap with da PSM :nut:

someone stop me from clicking on the Hydra, the light wood is very appealing
Remember it was made by a CNC machine, not with love like a @phattpiggie or WS stem, I can think of no other excuse to not get it!

@LesPlenty yes!, If phatts gets some stems in my favorite retail outlet I will hold off on HV.
More Auto repair bills may stop me from buying anything this week:BangHead:
@phattpiggie (pictured holding 40 condenser tubes) mention recently he was sending a large order to our favorite mountain retailer sometime soon. PIU had a hand full of his stems (bocate wood I think )in the spring but he said they had em for months before listing them...I think it was around 4/20 and they sold em for 75. He even asked for suggestions on which 4 models we'd like to see sent to said retailer!

I use my IH most of the time but still enjoy the torch occasionally. It's a different experience, you're more involved with a torch and the flame is a hotter source. It's more of a process. I don't really have to pay much attention when using the IH.

Battery power works great for us. We carry the IH from room to room as we're working around the house or sitting out on the deck. I've been thinking about building my own plug-in version using one of pipes BB units. I'd like to find an old wooden box to repurpose but I'm also considering building one myself or having a woodworking friend build a nice one for me. I don't really have a good spot to use it so I'm not in a big rush. Lots of other stuff in front of it on the VAS list.
A wooden recipe card box on amazon was my first thought when considering a build. I ended up with a caldron . Sorry for back to back posts!!!

Mod note: posts merged :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye bye
Dyna coil ftw
74D14BB3-3F94-4CD7-983F-AFC09D8BC007.jpeg

Yep it was 99 but I'm pretty sure they honored the 20% 420 sale which is rare for DV merchandise on PIU. I remember being surprised at the discount and trying to justify the 79 . By the time I did they were gone.

If you are anything like me you have missed more poorly thought out purchases than genuine no regret purchases I bet. Sometimes I am grateful for indecision time but not buying a PP stem when having the chance is not one of those occasions. Sorry for your loss :rip: . Still you know there are a lazy 40 shipping stateside soon if you did want to get your hands on one with minimal delay.

Looks like a doctors tool, I am glad it gets inserted into your mouth!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back