Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Yeah for sure....those bling vapes are pretty outrageous and I personally don't know what to even say about 'em.

Maybe it's one of those "there's no such thing as bad PR" or maybe it's more "there's a sucker born every minute" The point is moot to me at that price but guess I could see these in the hands of celebrities.

Love my Omni for both it's aesthetics and performance too. Honestly there is very little that I think can be improved upon it and those new colored Ms look like they offer something a little more wild in an affordable and proven design for others.....these things must be pushing the boundaries in a different direction.

Also agree that I'd buy a quiver of Phatt Piggie's and/ or other custom work first. Phatt Piggies wouldn't look out of place at an opera. Those DVs look more appropriate for an ICP concert. Sorry, I know harsh but honest.

Last edited:
I like the look of the silver twig. Not in the budget here either though

@Baron23 Yeah, that's a pp stem. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I like the look of the silver twig. Not in the budget here either though

@Baron23 Yeah, that's a pp stem. :biggrin:

Yeah, that one is decent and I don't even mind the logo. I would want something more durable and less prone to tarnish than silver.

Bronze would be pretty sweet.

I see a gap in the market for cheap plated replicas..

Chinese counterfeits. At that price point it would be tempting if there were a demand. Speaking as someone who bought a fake MFLB and gave it to a very experienced forum member who could only tell it was a fake because of the lack of S#. Whoda thunk that there's enough incentive to make a near perfect fake MFLB?

So I did a thing and one thing usually leads to another, then another.
Popped the triple stem IH cherry.

You could not have picked a more perfect song Phatts. What a beast.

The dragon stem is quite tempting but if i was paying that kind of money i want no branding on it. Hey if you have the spare $$ go for gold but i can't see the value in it.

After several vapcaps and several periods of use, I've finally found a sweet spot with this vape. I've been ending most nights with one or two VC bowls and really enjoying the session. For my use, its not a vape I want to use for quick sessions or heavy hits. I had been chasing quick clouds with this vape, and what I've really been enjoying lately is the flavor and joint-like experience. @Squiby's help with the mouthpull technique has made a big difference. I also find that I don't like using the carb much, as I tend to keep it covered throughout my hits.

Whenever I try to push the experience too fast, it ends with bad taste and a burnt throat. If I give it too much heat or heat too low on the cap then the herb over-roasts, the taste turns fast and the hits get too hot. I have a technique now where I stick with the upper 50% of the cap and utilize restraint with the torch. You get to experience a range of flavors as the herb starts to toast slowly. I usually don't get much visual vapor until around the 3rd hit. By the fourth hit I'm reminded that this thing gets you high too, but flavor starts giving way to more vapor.

I also learned when to call it good on a bowl. I find the darkest, roasty hits are not worth it to me. Even though there is still some vapor to extract, that vapor is very harsh on my throat. I sense a point now where I might call it cashed sooner than others.

I've also been messing with the technique of adding short bursts of heat without waiting for a cool down click. It's like walking the fence, but erring on the side of restraint has worked so far. I'd been a total rosineer for a while now, but this little guy has me vaping flower again.

You get to experience a range of flavors as the herb starts to toast slowly.

Mmmmmm slow toasted herb. :love:

My usual routine is to pack my VC with a whole small nug or a single piece from a larger bud, but over the last couple of days I've gone with medium/fine ground herb instead.
The ground herb gives a nice flavorful first heat up, but loses flavor fast on the next cycle and then tastes pretty bland from then on. Certainly there is more/denser/harsher vapor this way (I could see myself using a water piece with ground herb)
But overall I find a slower heat up with unground herb somehow more satisfying and I really enjoy the range of changing flavors @BabyFacedFinster mentioned.

I've been using the dynavap as a finishing tool recently. I start the bowl in the LSV or Solo to get all the terpy goodness then finish off the bowl in the vapcap. It's been working nicely, really efficient use of little material. As much as I love the vapcap for its ability to finish a bowl in one hit, I find myself missing the effects and flavor of lower temp hits.

Resized_20200104_123105_8827.jpeg

This works reasonably well

@Basement Farmer, looks classy AF.
Busted out the ol SS/Coil, had some leftover budder. Terp city!

I've been using the dynavap as a finishing tool recently. I start the bowl in the LSV or Solo to get all the terpy goodness then finish off the bowl in the vapcap. It's been working nicely, really efficient use of little material. As much as I love the vapcap for its ability to finish a bowl in one hit, I find myself missing the effects and flavor of lower temp hits.
Yea lately same here, usually when I try out a new strain I use my logs, flavor is unparalleled. Still yet highly unlikely I will ever part with my beloved Dyna tips.
Off to finish off my coil.

@Basement Farmer, looks classy AF.
Busted out the ol SS/Coil, had some leftover budder. Terp city!

Yea lately same here, usually when I try out a new strain I use my logs, flavor is unparalleled. Still yet highly unlikely I will ever part with my beloved Dyna tips.
Off to finish off my coil.

Thnx Helios,

I have nooooo idea when or where I got that Sherlock it it works great (does anyone else ever run across stuff in their cupboards like that?)

This arrangement is a pretty nifty compromise between the flavor of drawing vapor direct thru a DV and the coolness of doing it indirectly thru water. My taste buds and lungs both agree.

ergonomically it seems to work very well too.

Busted out my coil last night too (thanks for reminding me I had one)

@Basement Farmer, good on ya,
I'm sure @LesPlenty can chime in he's like DynaGuyver round here, I defer to glass airpath unless out N about.
Enjoy using the coil, comes in handy dandy.

Sometimes I lie to myself and say that if I had only gotten a Dynavap as my first device, I wouldn't have the dozens of other shit I acquired in the meantime.

I believe I had gotten the sherlock as an accessory to my Lotus cap (which I almost never use)......I like it. It might stand out a bit public tho.

I really like seeing the many configurations. Probably has to be one of the most innovative products to hit the market ever.

I have nooooo idea when or where I got that Sherlock it it works great (does anyone else ever run across stuff in their cupboards like that?)

Looks like a Oregon glass blower J hook to me.

I have so many Vapcaps but i always seem to use my old faithful PP stem & WS GonG both with old G4 tips.

This is the vape I recommend most people who ask me. Main reason is they might vape once or twice a month. No batteries to worry about & if someone with no tolerance has a full cap they will be flying high..

I used my Dynavap exclusively for the last month and a half. I must say my weed has been lasting a couple days longer lol. I was being efficient and not even trying.
I know what you mean! The cap tends to do awesome stuff like that.

I've found that using my sticky brick junior first, then putting the sloppy seconds in my omni, works pretty damn well also! Doing this, I was able to get near smoke-like clouds on the first hit. I had to try a second bowl, in the name of science. The second one was good but not as good. I'll experiment more later. I am thoroughly vaked.

It must have worked so well because the brick dried out the herb first? I don't ever dry my weed because I like it fresh.

Last edited:
Looks like a Oregon glass blower J hook to me.

I have so many Vapcaps but i always seem to use my old faithful PP stem & WS GonG both with old G4 tips.

This is the vape I recommend most people who ask me. Main reason is they might vape once or twice a month. No batteries to worry about & if someone with no tolerance has a full cap they will be flying high..

That sounds familiar, I think you're right.

Yep. I would do the same. Such an effective device and the click removes the learning curve.

The one thing it can't seem to do though is cure VAS

I know @Basement Farmer. I have an abundance of Vapcaps that sit in my VC storage tub never getting used. Pretty sure I have three caps that are completely unused in the tub & as for longevity I am still using my OG glassy caps from some yeaes ago.

One of those vapes that any half serious vaper has at least one in the arsenal but usually several.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back