Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
You know you're too high when...you go to blow on your vapcap to cool it off, and you end up kissing the cap. You don't feel it burning your lip, but you hear your skin sizzling. It takes you about 30 seconds of "whoa..." to finally go run some cold water on it. Yep I did that this morning...

Ahah :) and you realize that too when after 3 rips of the vapcap, I’m going ‘well, not much vapor, musn’t be heating it right...’ and notice my bowl is empty ^^
been there ...

If anyone wants to see how much vapor their DV technique produces, go into a small dark room/space at night(a van in my case)
Close the door, hang a flashlight so it's like a spotlight pointing down, turn it on and when you exhale your vapor, do so towards the light.
I now understand why this vape gets you well ripped.
You might not be able to see tons of vapor when you exhale in well lit/daylight conditions, but the vapor is there nonetheless. Good times.bonghit

You know you're too high when...you go to blow on your vapcap to cool it off, and you end up kissing the cap. You don't feel it burning your lip, but you hear your skin sizzling. It takes you about 30 seconds of "whoa..." to finally go run some cold water on it. Yep I did that this morning...
Almost burnt my lips like this
Saved myself so far a few times

Ahah :) and you realize that too when after 3 rips of the vapcap, I’m going ‘well, not much vapor, musn’t be heating it right...’ and notice my bowl is empty ^^

Haha
Yup also have done this

Hi to the community.
First post, first dynavap, soon the first session. Thank you all for the advice and precious suggestions.

Here an enthusiastic novice from Italy

Here ma brand new "M"
ivbeia.jpg
Thank for spreading the word about “M” civilization at a decent level of enjoyment!
I have to use the “M” outside in the backyard since my wife doesn’t allow flame in the house?

Thank for spreading the word about “M” civilization at a decent level of enjoyment!
I have to use the “M” outside in the backyard since my wife doesn’t allow flame in the house?
My sister lived outside of ROME for 20 year’s?
She moved to the SUNSHINE COAST of OZ?
ITALY is not the same like CALIFORNIA is no longer a dream?
Reading to much PHILOSOPHY & ROSIN from CENTRAL CALIFORNIA!

WELCOME to this wonderful forum and to stay on topic: the “M” is a decent device and fill’s a need?
Shout out to @momofthegoons for making a fun forum!

If anyone wants to see how much vapor their DV technique produces, go into a small dark room/space at night(a van in my case)
Close the door, hang a flashlight so it's like a spotlight pointing down, turn it on and when you exhale your vapor, do so towards the light.
I now understand why this vape gets you well ripped.
You might not be able to see tons of vapor when you exhale in well lit/daylight conditions, but the vapor is there nonetheless. Good times.bonghit
Speaking of quantity of vapor, in France we mostly use marocan hash, pretty sticky and ‘greasy’. Yesterday, with of friend of mine who has a precision scale, we were going into micro dosing (0.02 g) and the amount of vapor after the first rip was insane, like the less you put in the more vapor you get. Weird, but seems logical, better heat penetration, etc.... and got us really high ^^ once again, less is more :) And I learn more and more, thanks to you all ;)
And finally, I have a question, does any one know what the ‘m’ stands for ? Magical ? ^^

does any one know what the ‘m’ stands for ? Magical ? ^^
Yes, I too seem to remember that M stood for metal as in all stainless steel since it was the next evolution from the basic model OG which was glass. At the time, other than the titanium Omni, the midrange Vapcaps sported wood bodies and titanium tips.
But your M can represent what you like; marvelous, miracle, magnificent or magic. No one will complain. :smoke:

Yes, I too seem to remember that M stood for metal as in all stainless steel since it was the next evolution from the basic model OG which was glass. At the time, other than the titanium Omni, the midrange Vapcaps sported wood bodies and titanium tips.
But your M can represent what you like; marvelous, miracle, magnificent or magic. No one will complain. :smoke:
The “M” is so cool for MEDICAL need’s!

I do this lots..
This is usually when i realise i need to clean my vape, as i usually still get an ok cloud from it, but recognise its not fresh product....

I do this lots..
This is usually when i realise i need to clean my vape, as i usually still get an ok cloud from it, but recognise its not fresh product....
Where have you been?
LEMON HAZE is available these daze!
Old school 4-sure “M” is perfect for inspecting the quality of harvest!

@Kurtdigglur outside in nature is unreal?
Indoor’s is the solution if you are challenged?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back