Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Where have you been?
Been a shit year but im back.. sold nearly all my vapes to survive..
Think my first vape purchase may be an M to get going... im out of touch with dv lately, stuff has happened in a year..

Been a shit year but im back.. sold nearly all my vapes to survive..
Think my first vape purchase may be an M to get going... im out of touch with dv lately, stuff has happened in a year..
You are deeply loved in a sibling way!
All you need is love ❤️

I love music very much and my SHIT IS FUCKED UP!
No one is flawless!
LEMON HAZE is one I have and my “M” is pretty FUCKED? (The CAP) luck it still function’s?

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a tough year but happy to welcome you back!!

The M is still the M. The 2019 stainless steel M tip allows greater airflow so it's a good upgrade from the previous M models IMO. The M is currently available in four finishes, classic stainless steel, charcoal, pink and gold. You can also buy a low temp cap or a concentrate coil that fits in the tip.

Of course you can create an XL M by buying an XL condenser and a mouthpiece.

The M stem can be swapped out with a wood stem midsection either in the old NonaVong or the newer more sculpted HydraVong. The Omni stems are still available. There's also a multi coloured glass stem available now called the Galaxy stem.

There's not been any word on a 2020 M that I know of.

I'm still loving my Vapcaps. Easy peasy and tiny.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a tough year but happy to welcome you back!!

The M is still the M. The 2019 stainless steel M tip allows greater airflow so it's a good upgrade from the previous M models IMO. The M is currently available in four finishes, classic stainless steel, charcoal, pink and gold. You can also buy a low temp cap or a concentrate coil that fits in the tip.

Of course you can create an XL M by buying an XL condenser and a mouthpiece.

The M stem can be swapped out with a wood stem midsection either in the old NonaVong or the newer more sculpted HydraVong. The Omni stems are still available. There's also a multi coloured glass stem available now called the Galaxy stem.

There's not been any word on a 2020 M that I know of.

I'm still loving my Vapcaps. Easy peasy and tiny.
ALL NEED IS LOVE: YELLOW SUBMARINE is the album?
That song is so relevant in today’s environment!
The“M” is a good place to start over?

I just made a sandwich of some Assault Cake flower with a little Gelato wax and bit more Cake on top. It only takes one cycle through the IH to get those flavors rolling. By the second cycle I'm getting tremendous clouds. I use a new SS tip and don't feel the need to go past the click, except for maybe a second longer on the very first cycle with a cold tip. :wink:

I've been practicing with the puff and dip method ala @PP, but only with pure concentrates. I still honor the click when loaded with flower. I don't like to rush the flower sessions anyway, as I like the different flavors that form with each respective hit. There's that point between the fresh terp hits and the roast when you're getting caramel-like flavors. Almost like there are some sugars or terps that are caramelizing with the developing heat.

Last edited:
You are deeply loved in a sibling way!

Thanks it really means alot.... @momofthegoons has kept an eye on me over the year.. thanks mom..

@Squiby the concentrate coil interests me.. is it any better than a shaped mighty concentrate pad, caus thats what i have used for years..???
Also whats the point of the low temp cap when you can get really low temp hits with the normal cap.. bit confused about that..

Yes, I too seem to remember that M stood for metal as in all stainless steel since it was the next evolution from the basic model OG which was glass. At the time, other than the titanium Omni, the midrange Vapcaps sported wood bodies and titanium tips.
But your M can represent what you like; marvelous, miracle, magnificent or magic. No one will complain. :smoke:

The launch and the launches of the updates were also in March :razz2:

@Squiby the concentrate coil interests me.. is it any better than a shaped mighty concentrate pad, caus thats what i have used for years..???
Also whats the point of the low temp cap when you can get really low temp hits with the normal cap.. bit confused about that..

It can go even lower! Let's limbo!

Seriously though, it lets you really heatsoak the tip while still staying in that nice terpy temp range for two, three, four heat cycles.

Seriously though, it lets you really heatsoak the tip while still staying in that nice terpy temp range for two, three, four heat cycles.

Shit you should be a dv salesperson.. now i want one...
Im at least gonna see how low i can go with my next vapcap session.. i always jus go for the 1 hit wonder you know..
I forget that a change is nice...

Dynaversity is good.

As a wise man once said, "show some fucking adaptability!" :dog:

I can't comment on the functionality of the low temp cap because I don't have one. I tend to heat a second or two past the click anyway. Keep in mind that my caps are a good three years old so I'm not sure if I just like to heat a bit hotter or if my clickers are getting old.

I think that using the Dynacoil or a concentrate pad both achieve the same thing, but I use them a little differently. The pad is loaded up and then with the the cap on, is heated a few seconds past the click. With the Dynacoil in place, the tip is preheated, then the concentrate is applied and it melts into the coil, then the tip goes on and again heated a bit past the click.

Last edited:
The launch and the launches of the updates were also in March :razz2:

It can go even lower! Let's limbo!

How low can you go?

24218874_327e8b8823_z.jpg

After you use DynaVap...

With the Dynacoil in place, the tip is preheated, then the concentrate is applied and it melts into the coil, then the tip goes on and again heated a bit last the click.

See i wouldnt of known that.. so thanks...
Are people doing this dry with just a stem, or does this have to go through water???

Im considering jus getting an omni xl like i always wanted.. unless there is something better now.. i shall go look....

Its out of stock on vapefiend..

Are people doing this dry with just a stem, or does this have to go through water???
I've never successfully graduated to water. I have a couple bubblers but the ritual never stuck with me. I don't like cleaning the glass and I'm able to maintain smooth cool bits just using my VapCap dry. I mouthpull and take small tokes. When vaping herb I often also incorporate an ungummed hemp fiber filter. That's all it takes for me to keep my sensitive lungs well away from a coughing fit.

I find that @ddave's screens really help keep bits of herb shit out of my stem. I use a RWW glass stem and after switching away from the CCD to the screens, my reclaim is nice and clean.

I do have a first gen Ed's TNT vong which I've used with my bubbler, but now prefer the joint-like experience of a dry stem. In fact, I love that ritual. That and the use of an IH have reinvented my vapcap use.

Puffing away with a nice dry stem makes me feel like an aristocrat.

Last edited:
If you are thinking about a premium Vapcap @Kellya86 you won't go wrong with one from a fellow Brit. I love my PP stem & it is my main VC.

As a former heavy bong smoker I could only transition to vaping by using water @Squiby. For the last 9 months I have barely used water unless I make concentrate & that works best for me in a Ti tipped GonG & some hemp fibre paired with a nice bubbler.

I wonder when George will change up the Ti tip?

Absolutely agree with your thoughts @BabyFacedFinster. The IH & PP stem are perfect for kicking back & enjoying.

If you are thinking about a premium Vapcap @Kellya86 you won't go wrong with one from a fellow Brit. I love my PP stem & it is my main VC.

As a former heavy bong smoker I could only transition to vaping by using water @Squiby. For the last 9 months I have barely used water unless I make concentrate & that works best for me in a Ti tipped GonG & some hemp fibre paired with a nice bubbler.

I wonder when George will change up the Ti tip?

Absolutely agree with your thoughts @BabyFacedFinster. The IH & PP stem are perfect for kicking back & enjoying.

I want to come away from wood for durability and ease of cleaning.. hence the omni..

I dont even know what the latest incarnation of the ti tip is.. last i bought was gen4

Check out PP's thread as he has changed things up quite a bit. You are in for a treat if you start at the beginning watching the evolution.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back