Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Nothing wrong with the M body. I do believe the Simrell does everything the M or Omni but a step better. There is a difference in the stainless vs Ti tips. This was what I was asking about. Jeff
Back on the coast of the island’s when life was epic a vaporizer of any kind would be a decent tool during harvest.
Dazed and Confused no money with paper’s only due to living off the grid.
I regress, sorry!
The “M” is practical without fluff.

I'm really excited for this here!

Introducing the Shell-Shock Dynavap Midsection by BB Vapes BRVND!

Will be placing the order on Monday and thought I'd give everyone an opportunity to get in on some savings for a Pre-order. Save 20% with code "VGEZSHELLSHOCK" now through Sunday midnight EST. I don't have pics if all the finishes yet but I'll add as I get them. But for $40 shipped how can you go wrong? Variable airflow ring let's you see exactly the amount of fresh air you are mixing in. Go from wide open to flat closed. Threaded o-ringless condenser is a nice touch. 510 drip tip compatible. Turbulence cooling and a beefy Stainless Steel Body. It's a crazy good stem for a crazy good value!

Any one experience this ? I have a cap that sticks to the tip until it cools. It would take pliers to remove it . Also this cap heats very quickly. It takes 1/2 the time to click than any of my others while also producing vapor. My other caps take more than 1 round of heat in my Apollo2 this takes 1/2 that & is ready to go... I really this cap the battery will go all day using it. Not so with any of my other caps.

So its not just an early click its actually heating up quicker than any of my other caps. It also is damaging the tips edge. Rolling the edge on tips its used with. So with that I no longer use it. No big deal at all I'm just curious if their is an explanation for this. Jeff

Last edited:
Any one experience this ? I have a cap that sticks to the tip until it cools. It would take pliers to remove it . Also this cap heats very quickly. It takes 1/2 the time to click than any of my others while also producing vapor. My other caps take more than 1 round of heat in my Apollo2 this takes 1/2 that & is ready to go... I really this cap the battery will go all day using it. Not so with any of my other caps.

So its not just an early click its actually heating up quicker than any of my other caps. It also is damaging the tips edge. Rolling the edge on tips its used with. So with that I no longer use it. No big deal at all I'm just curious if their is an explanation for this. Jeff
I've had a couple of caps that behave like that.... but have never noticed any change to the tips due to them.... could you post an image of what's happening?

The tip had its edge rolled inward. I first noticed when cleaning Q Tips would catch. I've since fixed by removing the rolled edge. I can't really see a difference. Jeff
20201017_101153.jpg

Last edited:
The tip had its edge rolled inward. I first noticed when cleaning Q Tips would catch. I've since fixed by removing the rolled edge. I can't really see a difference. JeffView attachment 21585
Is that pic before or after you filed it down?

I don't see how a tip would 'melt.' To get SS or Ti to melt, you would have to get the heat up so high that your wood stem would be smoking. Ti melts at 3000°F and SS at about 2500°F None of the IH get that hot. You may have gotten defective tips. I would take this up with Dynavap.

Oh no no... nothing melted the the edge of the tip where the tip is thinnest had physically rolled over creating a very small wire edge that laid inward. When using this tip I can physically feel a push when it click or just prior to click when using the Apllo 2. Much different than any of my other caps.

I hope I gave a coherent explanation.

Oh pic was after the catchy edge was removed. It was gradually getting worse while using the offending cap.

This cap heated so quickly, giving good full vapor also increasing battery life by at least 100% for me & my use with the Apollo 2. I so wish this caps performance could be duplicated. With the damage to tip. Jeff

Last edited:
Oh no no... nothing melted the the edge of the tip where the tip is thinnest had physically rolled over creating a very small wire edge that laid inward. When using this tip I can physically feel a push when it click or just prior to click when using the Apllo 2. Much different than any of my other caps.

I hope I gave a coherent explanation. Jeff
Okay... lol... that makes much more sense. My honest opinion is that this is a machining error on the tips. Did you get both at the same time?

I've had caps that are extremely tight and wont come off... but nothing has ever happened to any of the tips. I still think you need to contact DV. You might get a new tip and cap out of it. :twocents:

Yes now that you mention it they came as a pair. From the same run I suspect. I just wanna say I appreciate the help. I really do.

I wuzz thinking... after having read through several threads on various topics here... Something is kinda of different..... Is there a lot of "Old Farts" here :)

Well I'm not getting younger & my desire to be right all the time diminished to near zero some time ago. Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope I gave a coherent explanation.

Oh pic was after the catchy edge was removed. It was gradually getting worse while using the offending cap.

This cap heated so quickly, giving good full vapor also increasing battery life by at least 100% for me & my use with the Apollo 2. I so wish this caps performance could be duplicated. With the damage to tip. Jeff
Is your use of the word “Apollo” in reference to a space rocket?
LEMON HAZE COLAS are CIVILIZED in a DNYACAP.
My “M” is my weapon of choice this daze on the PALE BLUE DOT some of it’s partaker’s inhabit?

All my in house dynavap tips have been average in machining quality. Some have had minor burrs. Does not affect the performance and only requires minor cleaning up of the tip. All caps have their own differences. I have one cap that seems like an early clicker but it does what it should. My main two caps are my og glassy ones that would be four or five years old now & still running strong.

We are talking thousands and thousands of heat cycles too. Including multiple overheats til it's glowing red. Not saying they are indestructible but it would be sheer chance or some serious misbehaviour with a torch.

Once set up with a couple of tips, caps & screens all you need is o rings as future parts.

Same here. Some of my caps and tips go back to the 2015 launch. All of them still work perfectly except one cap which tends to stick to the tip if I use it with an IH. It's a bit dented up from being dropped a few too many times but it still clicks just fine.

I also run extended sessions in that I heat to the click once then toke and reheat again before letting it cool down. It's @Phattpiggies 'Dip and Sip' technique. The cool down click comes after the end of my session. No harm has come to my caps as a result.

Same here. Some of my caps and tips go back to the 2015 launch. All of them still work perfectly except one cap which tends to stick to the tip if I use it with an IH. It's a bit dented up from being dropped a few too many times but it still clicks just fine.

I also run extended sessions in that I heat to the click once then toke and reheat again before letting it cool down. It's @Phattpiggies 'Dip and Sip' technique. The cool down click comes after the end of my session. No harm has come to my caps as a result.
The “M” is a no nonsense way to enjoy CANNABIS if you “R” CIVILIZED ?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back