Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
How old is yours?

I've read people change the batteries out?
Maybe have a look inside
i’m not 100% sure but I know it’s at least two years old. And I pretty much used it every day.
i’m gonna take a look at the link and open it up.

@I'm Ron Burgundy? hey?, well that sucks..
Lil birdy say DV already testing smaller newer IH model, NDA and all that ra ra..
If u search it nothing pops ups, maybe wait n see? Does it need to be portable?
no it doesn’t need to be a portable. I’ll take a look at the DV IH. I actually busted out the torch tonight lol. Still works fine I just hate spinning that damn thing.

Might be worth getting the pigtail plug & power supply to make your PSM a home unit Ron? You could drill a hole in the metal housing & it would be a Cauldron.

Screenshot_20200826-175719_Docs.jpg

Might be worth getting the pigtail plug & power supply to make your PSM a home unit Ron? You could drill a hole in the metal housing & it would be a Cauldron.

View attachment 20720
My wife who I love dearly does not let me use flame in the house.
Vaping with a plug-in is OK?
My “M” I love also however a flame less lighter would work for the “M”!
Love your rig @Stevenski !

... i just got a Flix from Fluxer Heaters one with a 15mm coil... This unit rocks :headbang: ... only other IH ive tried is the PSM by Pipes...

...i liked the PSM but like any battery powered portable vape i've tried, nothing stands up to the power of being plugged in...

...i can kill a bowl in the Flix with a single hit going 1-2 seconds after the click... i prefer killing bowls in one hit personally... with the PSM i had a hard time killing a single bowl even going 5+ seconds after the click... this has two way's of heating... one, a tactile switch at the base of the coil, and second, there's a button that sits on top... i personally use the tactile switch not the button on top...

...the Flix has brought new appreciation to VapCaps and is the missing link to my VapCap experience i've been looking for...

PXL_20201001_024146880.jpg

... the magnet looks small compared to the Dynavap ones, but it's just as strong if not stronger...

PXL_20201001_024852919.jpg

...very happy with this purchase...

@voyciz Theyre worth every penny. I highly recommend a portable IH. @just_tHe_fLu the fluxer IH's look rad. I wanted to get the flux back in the day but didnt want the long wait so I grabbed the cauldron. The portability is so worth it, I would prefer torch over ih before, but now that I have a portable... I'm also glad I got the rover over the Orion, digging the customization on the heating tech. Apparently on the Orion it's always the same amount of time until it clicks and is much more aggressive then the rover. I noticed with a ti tip it heats much more aggressive then my ss tips, so I'm glad the rover relies on the user to pull out or not. Becuse I can kill a cap in two heat ups.

I have the Rover. If I were to do it over, just me, I would get the Orion then the standard Apollo. Using the Rover while charging will shorten battery life. However it looks like the Rover would be easy to open up.
I like using a torch. My expectations were not in line with how the Rover actually performs. I'm happy with it now. At first I was a bit shocked this being only the second IH I've used. Its different having to pulse heat or heat twice to get a fuller hit.

Maybe when time comes battery replacement may not be to bad. Rover appears easy to open up. Also there really isnt a good reason for me not to use a torch when its charging.... if I just cant wait.
@voyciz ..... so I'm glad the rover relies on the user to pull out or not. Becuse I can kill a cap in two heat ups.

Just saw your comment after posting. I have to agree. Being able to do this gives one the same control we have using a torch. Mine wont kill a full cap in two heats. At least not while respecting the click. If I take shorter hits & go back to the Rover for 2-3 seconds

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back