Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Enter our 2nd Annual Design a Sticker Contest here and win an M&M Tech bubbler and a Moodmat!!!
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Siebter

Ooooh, whoa! Thank you @momofthegoons & congratz @Madri-Gal, those are indeed absolutely marvelous!

I always loved my Omni XL (and always will), but a custom made stem connects so much more, just knowing how much work and personal care went into them and how unique they are. And knowing that Dynavap not only accepts, but even welcomes those creators adds a lot to the overall satisfaction with the DV concept.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
Saturday morning wake & vake with one VC load whilst waiting for my WS to heat up. An hour later I am still too lit to have one via the WS.

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
Saturday morning wake & vake with one VC load whilst waiting for my WS to heat up. An hour later I am still too lit to have one via the WS.
This happens to me alot.. think other vapes hate the vc...

Squiby

Cool Kitty
Staff member
The Postal service up in Canada was significantly delayed, sometimes for weeks, a few months ago due to increased on-line shopping activity and a high percentage of employees off sick due to the virus. It seems to be getting back to normal now. I ordered a parcel from the states a short while back and it took at least twice the time to get here.

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC