Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@Baron23 I almost bought a "UNBREAKABLE SILICONE BONG but the MOUTH PIECE was too "HUGE" for my liking?
Maybe a few more generation's?
Nah, mate....fuck silicon. I would rather buy you a new glass piece every year for your birthday than see you vaping out of a silicone piece.

That silicone stuff ain't for guys like us! :cool: Go glass or go home! hahaha

I tried other material's however only glass taste better so far?
I break it like nobodies business!

Yeah! Your right!
There are so many standard glass and adapters. I keep an eye out for certain pieces that I would want 2 or 3 of. Break one? Then order 1 or 2.
If it doesn't survive a 3 ft drop on carpet, then I look for a better design of the same. All within my budget mind you. Still haven't ordered from China market direct.

@ataxian I understand some breakage can't be helped sometimes. Maybe a mat underneath your pieces might save a few from a hard fall? So it would be a little less frequent? If only you could melt them all down into 1 large piece. :verdamper:

I bought a VG OG knowing full well it would get broke. Have thought about doing it with the Vapcap -S from Puffitup.
Then when that breaks, use the XL condenser and spinning wooden MP on my M and my Ti tip. :partyhat:Tada M XL Ti. So I don't feel totally cheap from it breaking on me.
Then try to get a metal spinning MP. Or a bead.

Maybe a mat underneath your pieces might save a few from a hard fall?
I've been really happy with the Mood Mats I've purchased. They are neoprene mats that are about 3/4" thick with cool designs on them. I've purchased several now and they've saved a couple pieces of glass so far. Well worth the investment to me.

Plus they aren't that expensive running from $15 - $30.

They are neoprene mats that are about 3/4" thick with cool designs on them.
3/4"? If it is a dense, slip resistant mat, easy to clean, heat resistant and you like the design. Then yes, that's well worth the cost of two cheap adapters. Two goofs and it already paid for itself. Oh and a few glow in the dark. :cool: Well guess I'll be considering a mat for myself. :smilie-devil:

If it can handle being in the CA sun, poolside without tuning into a melted tire, then that might be just the thing @ataxian? I have a rubber mesh mat that can can be slipped under another mat. (or say a cutting board to prevent slippage. :wink:) Wanna bet there is a Bender themed Dab pad out there?

Really got to get on myself and have a proper case setup for my adapters. The water tools and desktop vapes have a drawer that I lined with foam. I also think through the steps before putting together some elaborate gerbil maze of glass tubing and disassembly.

Still thinking about IH. Some have used some sort of box mods - ceramic/naked coil/other setup to get their cap to click. Never delved into that realm of vapes. Wattage and what parts to pair up. What is the best flavor of Tic Tac to use? etc...
If there was some setup that was pocket sized like my stash and self contained where I have control over how quickly the heats up, Well y'know....:science:.

Has anyone tried to click with an Arizer portable or some other common portable?

Sigh... I can be such an idiot. No... I meant to say it's about 1/3 of an inch. Not 3/4. I don't know what's going on with the signal between my brain and my fingers these days... :doh:

However it is still thick enough, imo, that it prevents a ton of mishaps.

What is the best flavor of Tic Tac to use? etc...
:rofl: According to @phattpiggie it's cinnamon. :lol: Mine is powered by peppermint.

So Ed's TnT, Woodscents and VC have some thing going. Can you heat a cap with the Woodscents or is that strictly for the tip? A Ti vape with a Ti tipped VC. Even without the cap option, I can see why some would go for that.

:peace:

The only vapes I have used the last six months (bar a fortnight with my UD instead of WS) have been my VapCaps & WoodScents. Unfortunately the fits inside the tip but the upside is if your WS is on you really don't need to use your VC. However for a quick vape or while waiting for my WS to heat up a VC is hard to beat. I find it to be a perfect combo as go to vapes.

I don't know what's going on with the signal between my brain and my fingers these days... :doh:

Umm. Weed. Lots of it :smug:

The only vapes I have used the last six months (bar a fortnight with my UD instead of WS) have been my VapCaps & WoodScents. Unfortunately the fits inside the tip but the upside is if your WS is on you really don't need to use your VC. However for a quick vape or while waiting for my WS to heat up a VC is hard to beat. I find it to be a perfect combo as go to vapes.
So you use the VC while the WS heats up. Then off to the races.

I am trying to use less butane at home as a thing. Can't blame me for trying to merge the WS and VC even further. :biggrin:

Did see a vid of someone using a dental wax heater and a VC which uses IH. Not as impressive as @Pipes IH by a stretch. Which has been designed for performance and ease of use by Master Tinkerer.

It's been over 6 hours and I'm Psyched! While lurking at another vape site. I responded to a regular poster giving away a custom vape and Dynastash, and I PMed him with the question?
"Who won?" I asked and added a little conversation. Mentioning that another poster was giving away an M and a 3D stash. And that I hope a newbie gets it.
His reply. "You won." :aaaaa:And then he later mentioned that it was him giving away the M. :rofl:
And just moments after buying an Omni Titanium. Not an XL? If so, it should fit my 3D stash.

TOO MUCH VC EXCITEMENT!! :homer:

It's been over 6 hours and I'm Psyched! While lurking at another vape site. I responded to a regular poster giving away a custom vape and Dynastash, and I PMed him with the question?
"Who won?" I asked and added a little conversation. Mentioning that another poster was giving away an M and a 3D stash. And that I hope a newbie gets it.
His reply. "You won." :aaaaa:And then he later mentioned that it was him giving away the M. :rofl:
And just moments after buying an Omni Titanium. Not an XL? If so, it should fit my 3D stash.

TOO MUCH VC EXCITEMENT!! :homer:
Check this out!
d8FQ5mS.jpg

The "M" is crazy insanely powerful?
I haven't been this wasted for along time!

It really is pretty amazing; isn't it? The smallest amount of herb... and such a powerful hit. And such a small vape. It defies logic.

But... it's a heavy hitter. And has become the vape I recommend most often to those trying to stop smoking.
Sorry to boast!

This "M" is small work's well with water?

It will F^CK U so HARD!

If your not scared get a "M"!

I heat up my WoodScents up at 4:00 pm for 4:20. Jeopardy comes on at 4:30, (gotta get my brain exercise), so the WS is hot by 4:15. I place my OmniVong on the WS heater to warm up. I pull it and straw load, set it back on the heater to soak for a few seconds. By that time it's 4:20. Time to let 'er rip. I like the taste of the condenser and ti-tip in the mix. It's different taste than the glass stem. I like it better than the glass stem.
Like I've said before, I can tell you how "I" do it, but I can't tell you "How" to do it. If you do it different than me, tell me how you do it. Maybe I'll learn something, (gotta get my brain exercise). Doc
P. S. The VC and WS were made for each other, and I love them both. "hauʻoli makahiki hou"

I heat up my WoodScents up at 4:00 pm for 4:20. Jeopardy comes on at 4:30, (gotta get my brain exercise), so the WS is hot by 4:15. I place my OmniVong on the WS heater to warm up. I pull it and straw load, set it back on the heater to soak for a few seconds. By that time it's 4:20. Time to let 'er rip. I like the taste of the condenser and ti-tip in the mix. It's different taste than the glass stem. I like it better than the glass stem.
Like I've said before, I can tell you how "I" do it, but I can't tell you "How" to do it. If you do it different than me, tell me how you do it. Maybe I'll learn something, (gotta get my brain exercise). Doc
P. S. The VC and WS were made for each other, and I love them both. "hauʻoli makahiki hou"
FlTectT.jpg

I like to mix it up!
The VAP CAP "M" is up next to help me read my new CARL SAGAN BEST SELLER "NEW YORK TIMES"
The DEMON-HAUNTED WORLD
CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

P. S. The VC and WS were made for each other, and I love them both.
"hauʻoli makahiki hou" @Dynalowrider. So to be clear. Do you have the cap on or off the Ti and let it heat soak before and after loading, then rip? I do know about some of Ed's stems are compatible with both. But I imagined they meant just using it as a straight up stem. Not with the heat up feature of the tip that you honed. Or is this part of WS design and you discovered it? :thinker:

Understand that you don't know 'how' you did it. Just wanted to understand the steps a little further.
So. After priming the WS. You preheat the tip, straw draw, heat soak then draw? I can prime up the UD and try the tip heat method. If that was what you meant.

Check this out!
I want a duel matrix again @ataxian. Mine was sacrificed to the glass gods when cleaning my place. :confused: That thing used to make me zone out.
Someone should send you an rubber MP. @ataxian. Or maybe you can get one of those universal plugs that fit most portables. Since you don't do wood. They don't make an SS Dynavong. Yet anyway.

Hopefully I will have some VC Bling being sent my way. Fingers crossed. A Ti Omni that isn't an XL? A Custom made VC with Ed's Stash?

VAS is telling me to go visit Puffitup and Dynavap in January. To 'complete' my collection. :smilie-devil:

Did I mention that in my Black Friday order my cap was one size too big to use with the cap? Well it does fit other glass I own for projects. :science:
[/FONT]

Without the cap. The Ti-tip sits on the WS heater w/o the cap. The heat conducts into the tip. Like I said I can tell you how I do it, but not how you should do it.
The WS gets my VC ready to load, then it serves as a stem to vape the WS. I meant to put this on the WS thread. I should have just shut the hell up. Doc

I meant to put this on the WS thread. I should have just shut the hell up. Doc
Oh not at all. :biggrin: It's good. Just needed some clarity. Doesn't It seems sometimes like the words get in the way of what you are trying to say? :thinker:

If you haven't noticed we all ramble and sometimes have to take a second whack to convey what we meant. All part of the fun. :goofy: Thought you was responding to my question. And your post will be helpful information when I try the same thing with my UD. So I will try it with mine and see where that gets me. thanks @Dynalowrider .

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back