Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Without the cap. The Ti-tip sits on the WS heater w/o the cap. The heat conducts into the tip. Like I said I can tell you how I do it, but not how you should do it.
The WS gets my VC ready to load, then it serves as a stem to vape the WS. I meant to put this on the WS thread. I should have just shut the hell up. Doc
64 CHEVY IMPALA is what we had in 1964! (lowrider)
Just VCAP "M" & DEVESTATED to da MAX!

@Cuckfumbustion FC 186 water rig = CHEAP!
ryGrH6u.jpg

CALIFORNIA LIVING!

"hauʻoli makahiki hou" @Dynalowrider. So to be clear. Do you have the cap on or off the Ti and let it heat soak before and after loading, then rip? I do know about some of Ed's stems are compatible with both. But I imagined they meant just using it as a straight up stem. Not with the heat up feature of the tip that you honed. Or is this part of WS design and you discovered it? :thinker:

Understand that you don't know 'how' you did it. Just wanted to understand the steps a little further.
So. After priming the WS. You preheat the tip, straw draw, heat soak then draw? I can prime up the UD and try the tip heat method. If that was what you meant.

I want a duel matrix again @ataxian. Mine was sacrificed to the glass gods when cleaning my place. :confused: That thing used to make me zone out.
Someone should send you an rubber MP. @ataxian. Or maybe you can get one of those universal plugs that fit most portables. Since you don't do wood. They don't make an SS Dynavong. Yet anyway.

Hopefully I will have some VC Bling being sent my way. Fingers crossed. A Ti Omni that isn't an XL? A Custom made VC with Ed's Stash?

VAS is telling me to go visit Puffitup and Dynavap in January. To 'complete' my collection. :smilie-devil:

Did I mention that in my Black Friday order my cap was one size too big to use with the cap? Well it does fit other glass I own for projects. :science:
[/FONT]

I ordered 5 dhgate stereo matrix vapes on black Friday for Christmas presents. My last update shows delivery on 1/11/18, lol.

I mostly use a fc-187 (matrix sidecar) with my omni vong. Not sure if I'll use the stereo matrix with the cap or not as it seems a bit big. I've tried my thick ass glass 15 inch pipes with it, and despite being able to kill a load with one big draw, they're a bit much for a vapcap IMHO.

I ordered 5 dhgate stereo matrix vapes on black Friday for Christmas presents. My last update shows delivery on 1/11/18, lol.

I mostly use a fc-187 (matrix sidecar) with my omni vong. Not sure if I'll use the stereo matrix with the cap or not as it seems a bit big. I've tried my thick ass glass 15 inch pipes with it, and despite being able to kill a load with one big draw, they're a bit much for a vapcap IMHO.
7mm is thick
9mm is really thick
5mm is STANDARD

Carefulll of marketing lie's!

So you use the VC while the WS heats up. Then off to the races.

Thats pretty much it. Big fan of the VC & it is the #1 vape I recommend to anyone looking to make the switch.

The "M" is crazy insanely powerful?
I haven't been this wasted for along time!

It is indeed. That 2nd cycle is the real assassin. An assassin with a ball peen hammer :smackdown:.

It really is pretty amazing; isn't it? The smallest amount of herb... and such a powerful hit. And such a small vape. It defies logic.

But... it's a heavy hitter. And has become the vape I recommend most often to those trying to stop smoking.

I completely agree with this sentiment Mom. If you are a spliff smoker the VC really helps with the switch & it is the same deal for the bong ripper too.

Thats pretty much it. Big fan of the VC & it is the #1 vape I recommend to anyone looking to make the switch.

It is indeed. That 2nd cycle is the real assassin. An assassin with a ball peen hammer :smackdown:.

I completely agree with this sentiment Mom. If you are a spliff smoker the VC really helps with the switch & it is the same deal for the bong ripper too.
Your HYPER INTELLIGENT! (POV)

The "M" is very effective. (IN MY CASE)

There are so many other types and BLING if you need it.
VAP CAP is pretty practical.

I guess what I mean to say is: It's like a JOINT and it's the CAT'S MEOW!

@Cuckfumbustion FC 186 water rig = CHEAP!
I just might find someone who buys standard glass from Dhgate in bulk. Got all my glass 2nd hand from vaporists with oversized collection. :biggrin:

From two Ms and tips to this. :nunchuks:The Titanium OmniVap. Not the XL with the spinning MP either. It is kinda smaller and lighter than the M. But feels more solid. Definitely getting on it with it quite nicely.
And yes @momofthegoons that is the older version 7 fins. Still want the Limited ed 7 fin that will be out for a brief time.:smilie-devil: It is supposed to be an improvement on the earlier version. I like the metal groove pattern and how it feels. Can anybody tell me exactly what I bought? As in what version or revision?
s-l1600.jpg

xDwU74o.jpg

I just might find someone who buys standard glass from Dhgate in bulk. Got all my glass 2nd hand from vaporists with oversized collection. :biggrin:

From two Ms and tips to this. :nunchuks:The Titanium OmniVap. Not the XL with the spinning MP either. It is kinda smaller and lighter than the M. But feels more solid. Definitely getting on it with it quite nicely.
And yes @momofthegoons that is the older version 7 fins. Still want the Limited ed 7 fin that will be out for a brief time.:smilie-devil: It is supposed to be an improvement on the earlier version. I like the metal groove pattern and how it feels. Can anybody tell me exactly what I bought? As in what version or revision?
s-l1600.jpg

xDwU74o.jpg
I use the "M" with water path mostly.
Reading now with it. (took awhile to get use to it?) 4 reading? (Ripped right up 1st time)
FC UFO I rigged up and made a cheap low income adapter for it.
CALIFORNIA CENTRAL COAST RED WINE to wash down the green stuff!
@Cuckfumbustion the writer "KURT ANDERSON" clever!
zBCHehw.jpg

This is 420 in CALIFORNIA = LUCKY to be born even!

Last edited:
And yes @momofthegoons that is the older version 7 fins. Still want the Limited ed 7 fin that will be out for a brief time.:smilie-devil:
Look at you sitting there with your VAS.... :dog:

Can't say I'm any better though lol. This came in the mail the other day....

IMG_3496.jpg

@phattpiggie has outdone himself once more. :biggrin: So smooth and sleek. Love it. And these damn things are addicting. I think I'm in trouble. Is there a hotline for VAS? :uhoh:

This is 420 in CALIFORNIA = LUCKY to be born even!

Looks sublime ataxian. Just sublime. And here in Detroit we are experiencing record cold lol. Reading poolside with a vape and a nice glass of wine sounds pretty darn appealing right now. :nod:

View attachment 1935

@phattpiggie has outdone himself once more. :biggrin: So smooth and sleek. Love it. And these damn things are addicting. I think I'm in trouble. Is there a hotline for VAS? :uhoh:

Looks sublime ataxian. Just sublime. And here in Detroit we are experiencing record cold lol. Reading poolside with a vape and a nice glass of wine sounds pretty darn appealing right now. :nod:

I know GEORGE makes all kind's of VAP CAP'S!
I have a "M" and it's very nice to me.
What do I know?

I love your set-up! @momofthegoons
I like my backyard the most!
Just read and VAPE = CIVILIZED

I know GEORGE makes all kind's of VAP CAP'S!
I have a "M" and it's very nice to me.
What do I know?
Each person likes their own thing. Mine happens to be wood. I love it in furniture... I collect antiques. And used to refinish them. Loved when the wood grain would pop out. So log vapes and these wood stems are works of art in my eyes.

Some people want to simplify their lives. I happen to like to clutter mine with various collections lol. And it would appear these wood stems that @phattpiggie makes are going to be one of those collections. Besides.... it was a Christmas/Birthday present to myself. :biggrin: And I feel that every now and again, taking care of yourself is okay. As long as it isn't too often lol.....

It was on auction. nobody bought it. It was relisted again. I caved. :whipit:I mean it is lighter and narrower than the M and it's an OMNI with a 7 fin. Why, It's almost entrapment I tell ya. :cheeseburger:

Not even in the Asylum I'm afraid. And that stem isn't helping. I like the narrow band and the smoky use of silver and white. Is is safe to say That I think it would look even that much more sleek with a 7 fin? Oh don't mind him. -> :smilie-devil:

Some people want to simplify their lives. I happen to like to clutter mine with various collections lol. And it would appear these wood stems that @phattpiggie makes are going to be one of those collections. Besides.... it was a Christmas/Birthday present to myself. :biggrin: And I feel that every now and again, taking care of yourself is okay. As long as it isn't too often lol.....
They are one of a kind. I've seen so many varying design choices of his..And he shows how he does some of the woodwork in some posts which is worth checking out.

Oh and George is keen on 3D printing and sells a feeder on his site.

Is is safe to say That I think it would look even that much more sleek with a 7 fin? Oh don't mind him. -> :smilie-devil:
Oh! I see what you did there....... :cool: And... sigh.... it's working........ Especially since I need another tip lol. What I should probably do is buy a couple next time there's a sale cause I have a funny feeling....

Oh and George is keen on 3D printing and sells a feeder on his site.
I can see where that would be really handy for those who vape when out and about. But I do 99% of my vaping at home so I don't foresee a need. Whew! Dodged that bullet. :razz2:

Oh! I see what you did there....... :cool: And... sigh.... it's working........ Especially since I need another tip lol. What I should probably do is buy a couple next time there's a sale cause I have a funny feeling....

I can see where that would be really handy for those who vape when out and about. But I do 99% of my vaping at home so I don't foresee a need. Whew! Dodged that bullet. :razz2:
3D printing is a simple science.
10 years ago about I designed some proto-types in a CAD program that were printed out using a 3 D PRINTER.
You can buy them cheap now?

I use to build furniture and art pieces in EXOTIC wood's before I got sick.
WOOD is pretty however I have a hard time putting it on my LIP'S?
Some like WOOD on their LIP'S?

Don't make your MARKETING PLAN'S on my preferences?
Were all different!

I vape at home mostly.
MOD and ROSIN for DRIVE ABOUT'S!

The VAP CAP makes me 40 years younger?
That mean's some are not yet born?

Last edited:
I'm not that keen on the feeder. I'm trying to get less things in my pocket. Besides straw loading aids microdosing. I believe in KISS. Keep it simple stupid. Just me. Doc
About time someone with your HYPER-INTELLIGENCE apeared!

I had my 2nd lung busting session's with the "M" VAP CAP and a LECTURE.

Now I can study!

CANNABIS ={ENLIGHTENED; BRIGHT'S; NONE'S; FREE THINKER"S} = MODERN CIVILIZATION

I had forgotten all about it! :aaaaa:
:clap: Nice find @momofthegoons ! Dodged another VAS bullet. That stem is going to look even that much sleeker. Just in time for the NYE Ball. :partyhat:

Perhaps We both will wait for George to announce in JAN, when he has the 7 fin V2 and decide IF we want a second. I would w
ant one because it is the next version and will be lighter and milled with the latest technique used with the latest tips being produced. So it would be the best of both.

Like buying an older well design road bike and changing out the heavier parts for newer, lighter parts. Already The lightest smallest Omni that I can carry long distance. But when you are hiking miles, ounces and grams of weight count.
I'm not that keen on the feeder. I'm trying to get less things in my pocket. Besides straw loading aids microdosing. I believe in KISS. Keep it simple stupid. Just me. Doc
It doesn't look that pocket friendly. But one where you can control the size for say microdosing equal amounts if desired. .:thinker:

I'm not keen on it, so much as the idea behind it. Before George showed the parts inside it, I looked online trying to figure how it might have worked and borrow that idea. Think of all the cigarette rollers and feeders that injected the filter out there.

Not knocking the stash. Glad George is putting it out there and encouraging others to share their ideas. Do think it should be a better print job for the money.
Guess he is selling them for these guys in Israel that have the same type of feeder for other vapes.

To me anything that is 3D printed is a template for the next version as well as a functional object.

Last edited:
:clap: Nice find @momofthegoons ! Dodged another VAS bullet. That stem is going to look even that much sleeker. Just in time for the NYE Ball. :partyhat:

Perhaps We both will wait for George to announce in JAN, when he has the 7 fin V2 and decide IF we want a second. I would w
ant es.
One more herb session with my "M" the perfect tool for a medical patient.
@Baron23 in your honor!
XpqTCMP.jpg

I wish I had a "M" in the 70's?
George were where you in I was a HIPPY? (troll is truly what I was as there was no $ in surfing)
6 joints a day would have been 2 cap's back in the day!
Weed from HAWAII paid the bill's.

You must know the old adage: pioneer's get arrows, settler's get the gold!
I got arrow's however my kid's got gold.
Being born at the right time matter's + geographical location!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back