Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Is it appropriate to use a vapcap with hemp fiber to vape cbd oil?
What's your thoughts about this? Thank you all! :smile:

If its made for vaping then yes. If not, well no. As I understand not all these oils are alike. It may be cut with another oil that's not vape friendly.

If its rosin squeezed from buds, by all means yes.

The hemp fiber works ok, I like a stainless steel concentrate pad better.

I use my g2 for the vong exclusively.. the more conduction and forced bigger oven (thanks to lack of adjustability) mean a better water experience for me...

My 7 fin g4s are just perfect for stems...
I see the g4 as the pinnacle... now cost saving is what alters the following gens... imo...

I love using my G2 tip for my WS as it has a smooth walled chamber. If I am heating a cap it goes on one of my G4's with the poor old G3 getting no love.

Like the conversation about the different tips and that we specialize which tip is best suited for what function.

I knew from owning two M s that the milling wasn't as um.. refined as the Ti tips I ordered 6 months later. One SS tip actually fits better with one less ring and they are a bit burred near that area. But it works after getting broken in. You can kinda get two draws in one heat up if you get the knack. Where the Ti s seem to heat up/heat down quickly.

So My Omni Ti might be made in Aug 2017 according to the seller. What gen might that be?

Still never got any advice about setting the Omni. Just have it turned so the condenser is halfway into the tip and this causes the whole body to click when the cap clicks. So if you want to say modded your VC with a longer condenser to have this feature. :science: If I ever have a custom VC, that might be a consideration.

New criteria for future torches. Will it stick to my dynastash magnet? Have a silver twin Jetline that is smooth and pocket friendly and has a windproof cap. And the entire surface is metallic. So it snaps together with my stash like one item. :thumbsup:

Now I want a stash with two magnets. Or I'll just stick a loose magnet on my lighter. :biggrin: Way to amused by this.

Terrific An evolution of the caps and other positives.

@Cuckfumbustion thank you for posting this. I was busy when it aired and hadn't seen it yet.

Interesting to see the evolution of tips. And now I have to go look and see which ones I have.....

Edit: It would appear that my 5 fin is the new generation (#5). No wonder it works so well lol... I was thinking it was the old one and that's why I was struggling to understand how the newer tips were an improvement in function. :lol:

And the 7 fin that I have is the one just prior to it. And, of course, the M.

But now I'm intrigued....

Last edited:
Perfect timing of the video for this thread. With the history of the tips and design changes. Lots of mention of feedback from customers. And other good points.:popcorn:
DynaVap Live | January 11th, 2018 | George discusses the evolution of the titanium tip. from the 1st generation prototypes to the 5th generation tip with 5 tips.

I use the "M" and I like it!
What I'm I missing?
I use water mostly?

Perfect timing of the video for this thread. With the history of the tips and design changes. Lots of mention of feedback from customers. And other good points.:popcorn:
DynaVap Live | January 11th, 2018 | George discusses the evolution of the titanium tip. from the 1st generation prototypes to the 5th generation tip with 5 tips.

I love that you guys always post this stuff before I get a chance to... cheers! :partyhat:

Hi @DynaVap Video guy. :wave: Guess we can't wait that long to share things here. :biggrin:

Oddly enough, The group was already on topic to begin with. And the video was informative with the evolution/ history of the cap.

Cheers! :cheers:

Hi @DynaVap Video guy. :wave: Guess we can't wait that long to share things here. :biggrin:

Oddly enough, The group was already on topic to begin with. And the video was informative with the evolution/ history of the cap.

Cheers! :cheers:
Please help me?
I use the "M" all day long.
Reading with it is so cool!

Size = UNREAL
I need to clean mine?
The cap is stuck?

Tomorrow is clean day!
Water Pipes will have to wait?
I only have 20?

GSC = work's very well in the "M"!
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN = the "M" will knock U out!

@Cuckfumbustion what should I do?
CARL SAGAN would have loved the "M"!

My KID'S love the "M"?
So easy to use? (worked right away!)
EASY to rig for H2O?
SIMPLE = CIVILIZED

Last edited:
Is the cap stuck or is it the tip ataxian?

To clean the 'M' you simply use ISO. The entire thing comes apart fairly easily. You can soak the tip and you can just run a pipe cleaner with a little ISO through the condenser rather than taking it out.
I just use it too much!

Thank U for the TIP to use ISO.
I have some 99% in my VAPOR CABINET I'll try today.

The "M" is awesome to me?

Like @CybrGuy say's one just can't have one?

Now I'm addicted to the VAPCAP line up?

The CAP is stuck? (I'll figure it out?)

So easy to use?
Why don't doctor's just give them to there PATIENT'S? (simple)
FpEeFRP.jpg

Last edited:
I just use it too much!

Thank U for the TIP to use ISO.
I have some 99% in my VAPOR CABINET I'll try today.

The "M" is awesome to me?

Like @CybrGuy say's one just can't have one?

So easy to use?
Why don't doctor's just give them to there PATIENT'S? (simple)
FpEeFRP.jpg

Is it just the pic, or is that cap digger shagged...???

Glad your liking it after being on the fence for so long... the models with adjustable oven size seem to work just as well with the smallest load... i find the large load is inefficient...

Is it just the pic, or is that cap digger shagged...???

Glad your liking it after being on the fence for so long... the models with adjustable oven size seem to work just as well with the smallest load... i find the large load is inefficient...
I like my "M" for quick rips. (short sesssion's)
For longer session's I use other devices.

My "M" has 3 o-rings, however I think 4 would have provided a better seal.
My CAP is torn and damaged, however still function's.

But hey, the "M" is nice to have while I read.

My kid's love it! (21 & over)
Need to be a decent DAD and buy them for my KID'S! (they still smoke joint's)
mVfH8H5.jpg

H2O mostly!
Function's dry too!

Last edited:
@Cuckfumbustion what should I do?
CARL SAGAN would have loved the "M"!
Carl would appreciate the function of the M. What do you think he'd think of vaporization?

Crisis averted. Did you bend the fin on your cap?
I stuck my cap before. Waits till it cools then either pry underneath one of the fins for leverage or take the tip off the body and push something long through. It will flip the screen then you can push the cap out.

So @ataxian are you thinking of getting more Vapcap? :smilie-devil:I bought two Ms with screens and rings. Then two Ti tips. Both on sale. That's two bodies and 4 tips in rotation. If you wanted to keep it about FUNCTION. Perhaps a non-wood stem OMNI?

I'm an M tip user thru and thru, I much prefer the way it holds the heat allowing more tokes to a heat cycle, not that I cycle my heat applications anymore.
Some think the Ti is better, but the M is the one I use in the cold weather and take advantage of that stored heat.

Carl would appreciate the function of the M. What do you think he'd think of vaporization?

Crisis averted. Did you bend the fin on your cap?
I stuck my cap before. Waits till it cools then either pry underneath one of the fins for leverage or take the tip off the body and push something long through. It will flip the screen then you can push the cap out.

So @ataxian are you thinking of getting more Vapcap? :smilie-devil:I bought two Ms with screens and rings. Then two Ti tips. Both on sale. That's two bodies and 4 tips in rotation. If you wanted to keep it about FUNCTION. Perhaps a non-wood stem OMNI?

Some think the Ti is better, but the M is the one I use in the cold weather and take advantage of that stored heat.
Their are many writter's I love.
CARL SAGAN is the best SCIENCE communicator for me. (non-fiction at present)
He writes fiction well too!

The "M" is in my rotation.
Had to edit my comment's. (F I'm stoned)

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

VAPCAP is better than a JOINT! (it is!)

Last edited:
@ataxian 011818URPPDL is the coupon code for the M starter kit. 25% off. If you want to catch that.

CARL SAGAN is the best SCIENCE communicator for me. (non-fiction at present)
Introduced me to a lot of theories that have evolved since then. Neil Degrasse Tyson does it for me now.

VAPCAP is better than a JOINT! (it is!)
In so many respects. :nod:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back