Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I can't be the first to have thrown Fat Mouth Piece on Ed's WPA ...
20210924_150923.jpg

Cooling & taste I was really surprised ... This Kicks Ass !

love it @Popi, waiting on mine still stuck at the post. did you receive a 4th bonus M?
No freebies in my order but it was 3 for 174 through newsletter early access so in essence that equals a free one I suppose

love it @Popi, waiting on mine still stuck at the post. did you receive a 4th bonus M?
But I did get this in the mail last week from G after I mentioned giving away my 17m when the 18’s came out on Teatime with George 2 weeks ago.
5C9B447C-EE7F-474E-9A18-F92C60587AA8.jpeg

D0C913A3-35E9-4B3E-B043-69D15FB996C0.jpeg

Popi , now this is mostly personal choice, Anywhooo that Qbert Stem is one of nicest I've seen. Those color changes & patterns take some knowledge & unique skills.​

It would be most likely worth more to me than the cost of any new Omni. PM me if interested in selling.

Hey Mum & all others that matter ... dont know if my doing this is cool. PLEASE, just let me know or delete.

Last edited:
For those with those DEEP, DARK pockets. the Obsidium is here along with the Smokey black new M and Duality torch.
not gonna lie the PVD Omni is Sexy AF
Damn, damn, damn. I told myself, no more Dynavaps .

For those with those DEEP, DARK pockets. the Obsidium is here along with the Smokey black new M and Duality torch.
not gonna lie the PVD Omni is Sexy AF
Omg, I got that email this morning… $350?!?
HAs Dynavap gone insane?
Didn’t the M use to cost like $50?
Kind of sad to be honest all seems like a marketing ploy… they’re all basically the same device:thinker:

Last edited:
Obsidium packaging is now an aluminum tube with burnished wood tip and mouthpiece. No more cardboard tubing. I wonder what's hidden in there this time? Last time it was a PVD coated ti tip...he said they were sending along something "really cool".with the black three pack. I guess I'll have to wait for pics because i can't justify $330+ rn.
Screenshot_20211031-213011_Instagram.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back